Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】BitCaptcha.io - Captcha Solution and Boosting revenue  (Read 11236 times)
coinpole (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

Now we will stop approving websites temporarily.

Because we are doing a major changes for bitcaptcha.io The more details will be public when we complete it.

I am sorry for inconvenience.

Let Captcha more secure, more profitable, and more easy.

Thanks for all publishers who choosing BitCaptcha.io
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:54:21 PM

Now we will stop approving websites temporarily.

Because we are doing a major changes for bitcaptcha.io The more details will be public when we complete it.

I am sorry for inconvenience.

Let Captcha more secure, more profitable, and more easy.

Thanks for all publishers who choosing BitCaptcha.io

Hey,

Im glad i got accepted just before this, but what is the minimum withdraw ?

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

Would you be able to PM me PHP instructions / code to integrate this on my site? Thank you.

webmonster

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:23 PM

Please, can you approve my faucet? http://monsterfaucet.ga
snoutFangs

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

I'm using BitCaptcha on http://gravitybtc.com and haven't had any issues. Setup was pretty straight forward and the daily revenue has been consistent.

Keep up the good work guys
cedric.halson

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:42:05 AM

Hi,
Could you approve my faucet? http://b-earn.com/
loveselenagomez

Activity: 966

Cogwise

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

Captcha solve slowly.please fix it.

coinpole (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:38 AM

Hi, The bitcaptcha will release and update a new version in these days. Then all pending sites are going to approved, please be patient. Thanks
niap

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

Hi, The bitcaptcha will release and update a new version in these days. Then all pending sites are going to approved, please be patient. Thanks
Great, Hope my site will accept Smiley
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

Thanks for your great work.. We wait for more updates
RoberterF

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:42:07 AM by RoberterF

Hello. I try to approve my site more then a week ((( but still pending  Undecided

Could you approve my site https://coinportal.ru/free-bitcoin ?

Thank you in advance!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:57:52 PM

Hello. I try to approve my site more then a week ((( but still pending  Undecided

Could you approve my site https://coinportal.ru/free-bitcoin ?

Thank you in advance!
Look at their previous posts - their not approving new websites temporarily. After new bitcaptcha version will be released, they will approve all pending websites.

coinpole (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:25 AM

Dear Publishers:

Firstly, I would like to express the gratitude to all of you, especially the publisher who supports bitcaptcha at the beginning of this project.

Now we have completed the most works of our new captcha. We are going to start updating the script. The BitCaptcha starts to be separated from GeeTest and will use this new captcha service.

1. This updating maybe affects your current Geetest captcha service. We recommend that you switch to other captcha products temporarily. We stop doing technical maintenance for Geetest. Your KEY and ID of geetest in BitCaptcha will be also invalid at any time. If you still would like to use Geetest, please apply a new account on their official site.  

2. The daily revenue is paused. If your balance overs $10, we still pay to you on time. If your balance not reach $10, it will continue to accumulate after you switch to our new captcha.

3. The revenue will be significantly increased when new system released.

4. We will integrated our new captcha into some faucet scripts successively. If you are not good at coding, please wait for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Captcha Introduction:

It is called SQN(ShenQiNiao) Captcha, developped by our team. Our core-developers have been working in internet security field for 10 years. The SQN Captcha is integrated by much innovative technology, such as AI, Blockchain, etc. The SQN focus on improving security and user experience.

Guarantee Security

Step1: Complex encryption:The first defense line (85% bots excluded)
Step2. Smart AI Learning: Analysis and judge verifying trajectory (99.5% bots excluded)
Step3. BlockChain:Verify all datas via BlockChain again, to prevent fake bionic bots. (99.99% bots excluded)
Step4: Real-time Response and Monitoring by staff. (100% bots excluded)

Features:
1. Hidden Model Captcha : Seamless integration for your website
2. Rolling Ball Verification Model: Solve captcha within 0.5 second.
3. Intelligent Verification

The BitCaptcha is a branch product of SQN, and it mainly works for the BitCoin industry and it also help publishers boosting earning via Captcha Solving. (The advertising image will be displayed to users.)

This updating will take about 1 week. The demo will be released on http://coinpole.com/sign.php tomorrow, you could try to use it firstly.  I will update and post the news in time . Please keep your attention.

If you have any issues, please send email to support@bitcaptcha.io

BitCaptcha
Thanks
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

Dear Publishers:

Firstly, I would like to express the gratitude to all of you, especially the publisher who supports bitcaptcha at the beginning of this project.

Now we have completed the most works of our new captcha. We are going to start updating the script. The BitCaptcha starts to be separated from GeeTest and will use this new captcha service.

1. This updating maybe affects your current Geetest captcha service. We recommend that you switch to other captcha products temporarily. We stop doing technical maintenance for Geetest. Your KEY and ID of geetest in BitCaptcha will be also invalid at any time. If you still would like to use Geetest, please apply a new account on their official site.  

2. The daily revenue is paused. If your balance overs $10, we still pay to you on time. If your balance not reach $10, it will continue to accumulate after you switch to our new captcha.

3. The revenue will be significantly increased when new system released.

4. We will integrated our new captcha into some faucet scripts successively. If you are not good at coding, please wait for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Captcha Introduction:

It is called SQN(ShenQiNiao) Captcha, developped by our team. Our core-developers have been working in internet security field for 10 years. The SQN Captcha is integrated by much innovative technology, such as AI, Blockchain, etc. The SQN focus on improving security and user experience.

Guarantee Security

Step1: Complex encryption:The first defense line (85% bots excluded)
Step2. Smart AI Learning: Analysis and judge verifying trajectory (99.5% bots excluded)
Step3. BlockChain:Verify all datas via BlockChain again, to prevent fake bionic bots. (99.99% bots excluded)
Step4: Real-time Response and Monitoring by staff. (100% bots excluded)

Features:
1. Hidden Model Captcha : Seamless integration for your website
2. Rolling Ball Verification Model: Solve captcha within 0.5 second.
3. Intelligent Verification

The BitCaptcha is a branch product of SQN, and it mainly works for the BitCoin industry and it also help publishers boosting earning via Captcha Solving. (The advertising image will be displayed to users.)

This updating will take about 1 week. The demo will be released on http://coinpole.com/sign.php tomorrow, you could try to use it firstly.  I will update and post the news in time . Please keep your attention.

If you have any issues, please send email to support@bitcaptcha.io

BitCaptcha
Thanks

it seems you guys didn't agreed something with geetest.. anyway looking forward for your updates when new code is available.
coinpole (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

[/quote]

it seems you guys didn't agreed something with geetest.. anyway looking forward for your updates when new code is available.
[/quote]

The Geetest is good, but I still would like to run a better captcha product, especially more fit faucet industry.
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:42:20 AM

does this still exist?

◄ freebcc.org ►
botgabe

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:47:26 PM

The new captcha UI ( http://coinpole.com/sign.php )  looks so cool!
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:01:00 PM

The new captcha UI ( http://coinpole.com/sign.php )  looks so cool!

for me this looks like bombing coinmedia.io with many fraud clicks XD
becourse the captcha easy makes false clicks to the advertise but i only wanna hit the green buble but also often hit the ad.
But must time i dont wanna hit the ad becourse not interest but only hitting becourse of the grenn buble XD
Can publishers modifly the shown ads inside the capthca ? ?

kind regards
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

Hey! My partner and I submitted our faucet site to BitCaptcha a few days ago and it is still pending. Are you guys still accepting new websites? I certainly hope so!

worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

I am looking to put some monetization on our website, I also wanted to input that you should change the font from grey to black hard to see against the white.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: