Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49731 times)
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

Hello. I have an old purse CHRC gui. How can I change it?

Instructions how been posted prior. Back read please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ys se

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 12:21:52 PM by Ys se

Hello everyone . please check and download our guide for how to use stellar wallets . CHRC
http://charnatoken.top/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CHRC.pdf
you can also find the guide on the website https://charnatoken.top
TTTom

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

I sent a message to admin@charnatoken.top
Ys se

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:24:48 PM by Ys se

Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .
https://i.imgur.com/PP1MhKL.png
online987659329

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

This?

http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Yes. They are supporters.
tirailleur

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Yes. They are supporters.
I've sent an email yesterday. What should i do next to receive my CHRC?

UPD. Tokens just received.
spfoo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PP1MhKL.png

Interesting. What is the exchange rate they use?
nomadedigital

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

Thats a cool initiative.

I live in Brazil, I have created an account on their site, most of the items are out of stock and the ones supposedly ON stock there is no buy button, just a compare and add to favorites button, not even from favorites you get a buy button, on their Delivery page they state the following:
http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/content/1-delivery
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

UPS in Brazil? I mean, it should be waayy expensive since the most common carrier used here is the national post(correios) yes you can receive fedex/dhl/ups packages but mostly from abroad, so are they dropshipping items from China?

So, maybe they just sell on their physical stores?
I live in Rio de Janeiro state they are located in Paraiba state, thousands of kilometers up north...Should I go on a trip to spend my CHRC´s there?  Cheesy

Maybe  they´re revamping their site ?

Anyways, It is cool that shops start to accept CHRC but it´ll be easier if those shops have actual products.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Thats a cool initiative.

I live in Brazil, I have created an account on their site, most of the items are out of stock and the ones supposedly ON stock there is no buy button, just a compare and add to favorites button, not even from favorites you get a buy button, on their Delivery page they state the following:
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.

UPS in Brazil? I mean, it should be waayy expensive since the most common carrier used here is the national post(correios) yes you can receive fedex/dhl/ups packages but mostly from abroad, so are they dropshipping items from China?

I live in Rio de Janeiro state they are located in Paraiba state, thousands of kilometers up north...Should I go on a trip to spend my CHRC´s there?  Cheesy

Anyways, It is cool that shops start to accept CHRC but it´ll be easier if those shops have actual products.

He is one of our very solid long time supporters, and they are really excited to help us grow. We should help as well if we can with them. They are helping us also with twitter and instagram promotion.
nomadedigital

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

Thats a cool initiative.

He is one of our very solid long time supporters, and they are really excited to help us grow. We should help as well if we can with them. They are helping us also with twitter and instagram promotion.

Whoever he/she is it needs to have actual products that could be bought online, isn´t it?
In order to "help" them and "help" CHRC.
How are we suppose to buy something on their site if there isn´t the possibility to buy an X or Y product?

Also, it should be noted if they only sell on physical store or how the hell they operate, there is nothing on their site about it.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Thats a cool initiative.

Whoever he/she is it needs to have actual products that could be bought online, isn´t it?
In order to "help" them and "help" CHRC.
How are we suppose to buy something on their site if there isn´t the possibility to buy an X or Y product?

Also, it should be noted if they only sell on physical store or how the hell they operate, there is nothing on their site about it.

I am sure they will answer your question.

Also https://kcn.media/our-services/ Koles Coin News also commercially accepts CHRC Token as a client method of payment.

sparkweb

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

Thank you for helping the community.
Currently the web site is being concluded where digital payment means will be implemented, and CHRC / LTC / BTC / XRP is accepted for services in physical store located in PB, soon when everything is ready the official announcement will be made.
* There is no UPS, only CORREIOS / JADLOG / TOTAL EXPRESS

Many things are being done in the last few days, I hope everyone will continue to support the project and help from anywhere in the world.

PS: Do not sell CharnaToken below 0.42 xlm

Thats a cool initiative.

nomadedigital

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Currently the web site is being concluded where digital payment means will be implemented, and CHRC / LTC / BTC / XRP is accepted for services in physical store located in PB, soon when everything is ready the official announcement will be made.

Many things are being done in the last few days, I hope everyone will continue to support the project and help from anywhere in the world.

Thats great news!, but are you aware your website says it only ships via UPS and not correios, I have attached the link a few comments up?Up to that point its kinda confusing , since there is some kind of info regarding delivery but you cant buy online..
SO any ETA when buying online and paying with crypto will be enabled? Or it will be just in person? ( that will be an awful choice, but...)

sparkweb

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:13 AM

Some informations is standard and will be updated soon on new website
The company is already 9 years old and is being updated (e-commerce)
Who work with technology need to offer technology, so Prologica supports the Charnatoken project, everything will depend on the progress of the project and community support.
We ask everyone to: do not sell cheap
the accepted value of the CHRC and based on the current market

Thats great news!, but are you aware your website says it only ships via UPS and not correios, I have attached the link a few comments up?Up to that point its kinda confusing , since there is some kind of info regarding delivery but you cant buy online..
SO any ETA when buying online and paying with crypto will be enabled? Or it will be just in person? ( that will be an awful choice, but...)

nomadedigital

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

Who work with technology need to offer technology, so Prologica supports the Charnatoken project, everything will depend on the progress of the project and community support.

Well, thanks for replying but you are not clarifying how people can buy online on your website, since there is not even a buy button. Thats awesome  a company that is 9 years old is just awesome specially here in Brazil, however, how come a company that sells computer parts never had an ecommerce website, I mean didnt you have enough time to develop an ecommerce site, nowadays its just so easy to do it. What worries me, is that besides you being a supporter of CHRC theres nothing you can offer on your site at this moment. Why don´t you comeback when your site is fully operational? Because it just seems a joke to the rest of CHRC supporters... just a thought, nothing personal.
Long live the Charna.!

sparkweb

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

Clarifying your doubt, the company has e commerce since the beginning but this is changing and being updated.
All news will be shared in their time.

Well, thanks for replying but you are not clarifying how people can buy online on your website, since there is not even a buy button. Thats awesome  a company that is 9 years old is just awesome specially here in Brazil, however, how come a company that sells computer parts never had an ecommerce website, I mean didnt you have enough time to develop an ecommerce site, nowadays its just so easy to do it. What worries me, is that besides you being a supporter of CHRC theres nothing you can offer on your site at this moment. Why don´t you comeback when your site is fully operational? Because it just seems a joke to the rest of CHRC supporters... just a thought, nothing personal.
Long live the Charna.!

DeNick

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

What about the site swanseahost? I tried to make a purchase but when there is a payment there is only an account of the CHRC the amount of the goods is not written. At what rate do they provide services?
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Their website is simply in maintenance mode while they are upgrading. Once done you will see all of the info.
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

What about the site swanseahost? I tried to make a purchase but when there is a payment there is only an account of the CHRC the amount of the goods is not written. At what rate do they provide services?

Hi, we are working with them to implement the Stellar API. As right now they have to convert all manually. We will alert once the API installed as needed.

CHRC
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: