Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49728 times)
sparkweb

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

tks fonship.
It has much work ahead all credits for newdev

I believe everyone has used time and electricity waiting for launch, all work takes time to complete and instead of criticizing the delay the best thing to do is support and believe.

3 months ago we are like this. So do not tell me stories, do not think it's special because the dev will speak to me in private too until I told him to stop telling stories.

I believe only you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

So we have new life here, I still hold my coins and believe it will continue. Fingers cross
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

So we have new life here, I still hold my coins and believe it will continue. Fingers cross

Yes, seems like.

I still recommend moving away from cryptonote and choose other algo or multi algo, it will make exchange listing path lot more easier.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
sparkweb

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Look multi algo xvg ex

Yes, seems like.

I still recommend moving away from cryptonote and choose other algo or multi algo, it will make exchange listing path lot more easier.

nizzuu

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

Contact https://tradeogre.com for listing (some new coins are there)
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

do not want to end up as the bad guy in the movie but again the same, one more month in waiting and then I'm not right ... charnacoin had a huge potential and there was a community behind that was interested now now here we are four cats.
KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

do not want to end up as the bad guy in the movie but again the same, one more month in waiting and then I'm not right ... charnacoin had a huge potential and there was a community behind that was interested now now here we are four cats.
Same here, was in project from very early, but hope die last, maybe it will be miracle on 10/2 and we will go with it, still believe  Smiley
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Vote For Proposal- Community Feedback on Future Direction

I am proposing below ways to move forward and seek community feedback and choose which option you want to go ahead. This will help us move forward:

1. Convert Charna to a ETH token and match coins which were mined with new tokens. This will remove all headache of technical issues and focus on exchange listing, marketing and business tie-ups. Now I suggest this because considering whitepaper I see purpose as utility token rather then own blockchain. Also, it will stop supply inflow which will be good for coin price. Also, this will make exchange listing easy.

2. Move to more acceptable Algo having reputed market and relaunch the coin on that. This option also have merits but this option can have limitations and delay because of new tools required, like new blockchain, pools, wallets. All depends on Dev Team capability and availability.

3. Move with whatever we have and keep wishing things to work well. Kind of request No change in current strategy.

Option 1 and 2 open a way to provide new token or swap, which will gather community again to get their coins swapped, which will bring new energy.

Please provide your feedback and mention option number as your vote.
Once we have significant input, we can show it to dev that what community wants.

Please do post your views, community feedback matters. Remember if we do not revolve with time, survival will be more difficult.

Disclaimer: I do not have any association will Charna team, I have mined this and all I want is success for all Miners.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

i cant access to website
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

Hi All,

We support the below proposal and look forward to votes. Option #1 is not a bad idea, and we would look at all platforms that issue assets/tokens.
If we went with an Asset/Token, than everyone involved could focus on expansion and business tie-ups. I have actually been approached by many of this, and it really is not a bad idea.
And instead of folks just spending their time throwing negative feedback which is easy to type, how about use that same energy to help everyone in the community. Whether you have 1 coin or 400k, you are a part of CHRC.

I am proposing below ways to move forward and seek community feedback and choose which option you want to go ahead. This will help us move forward:

1. Convert Charna to a ETH token and match coins which were mined with new tokens. This will remove all headache of technical issues and focus on exchange listing, marketing and business tie-ups. Now I suggest this because considering whitepaper I see purpose as utility token rather then own blockchain. Also, it will stop supply inflow which will be good for coin price. Also, this will make exchange listing easy.

2. Move to more acceptable Algo having reputed market and relaunch the coin on that. This option also have merits but this option can have limitations and delay because of new tools required, like new blockchain, pools, wallets. All depends on Dev Team capability and availability.

3. Move with whatever we have and keep wishing things to work well. Kind of request No change in current strategy.

Option 1 and 2 open a way to provide new token or swap, which will gather community again to get their coins swapped, which will bring new energy.

Once we have significant input, we can show it to dev that what community wants.

Please do post your views, community feedback matters. Remember if we do not revolve with time, survival will be more difficult.

Disclaimer: I do not have any association will Charna team, I have mined this and all I want is success for all Miners.
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

I agree with option 1, it will make many things easier. i would still recommend ETH token as it has more exchange support and people are aware of ETH token. However trend is to have NEO or Stellar token if you want get hype on your side as well.
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

Hi All,

I have asked in several places, and seems option 1 of token is primary reply. I will wait a bit yet today before we declare that is the winning vote but that is how it is looking.

CHRC
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

It is clear that option 1 is the fastest and most viable, dev you could put a survey both here and in the discord so that the whole community more quickly can vote and that among all we opt for the most appropriate solution. From a practical point of view for the devs it would be easier to create an eth token and make a swap, also as the project is presented is more practical an eth token.
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Hi All,

If the project is a token, it would not necessarily be an Eth token. Their are options out their such as NEO.

CHRc
visway

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Token (1)
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Hi All,

Just a quick update, Token seems to be 99.9% of the response. So I will wait until a bit later and than close off the vote unless the tide shifts.

CHRC
mimagneto

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

Mining gives a coin value.  The less coins you receive, the harder it is to mine a coin, the more the coin is worth.  By creating Charnacoin into a Token, it eliminates the value that mining gives to a coin.  A token is valued by the need or use of it.  Charnacoin wouldn't have a use as a token as of right now.  Investors are drawn to coins that retain value, add value, or have a possible future in the crypto world. My vote is to either add Proof of Stake to Charnacoin, or create it into a Masternode Coin.  Add it to more exchanges, put it against BTC, roll out a social network bounty campaign, etc.  Add it to masternodes.online, masternodes.pro, etc.  This will give much value to Charnacoin.

When Charnacoin was put against LTC from BTC.  It made it so now the price of Charnacoin could go below from 1 sat to WAY less than this worth in litoshi's.  All in hopes of stopping the dump of coins, all that this did was continue to lower the value of Charnacoin.  Charnacoin needs to attract investors, POS & Masternodes achieves that.  Putting it against BTC, means that the lowest that it can go is 1 sat.  Once Charnacoin is on two or three exchanges, added to Whattomine.com, Masternodes.online, etc.  the price of Charnacoin would rise greatly, and have a bright future.  Right now there are a lot of investors in Charnacoin that own most of the coins, imagine what would happen to the value of Charnacoin, if all of these investors could now earn stakes on their Charnacoins.  It would lower the amount of coins miners receive and are able to dump.  It would help stabilize the price of Charnacoin, and add value to it daily. 

These are my opinions, the community may vote how they may, but honestly, worth has to be added to Charnacoin, and a token will destroy the coin.  Who would invest in it then?

mimagneto
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 01:38:58 PM by newcoindev1

Hi All

After the vote, a token it shall be. We will definitely ask anyone familiar with the top 3 (Eth, Neo and Stellar) to contact us this weekend. This week, we will focus on the coin swaps, once the token is finished. And than SouthX will resume trading first, and than others.

Mining and masternodes are not the only things that give any coin or token value. Their has to be built in value (areas they will service, payment methods used for, new opportunities etc). Masternodes can be good but also dangerous as you can end up with only a handful of people controlling a network. Thats not crypto. Crypto is decentralized. Having certain control is not.

Thank you all for your votes and continued support. Again please contact us here or crypto@charnacoin.com as we will gladly work with any member familiar with those 3 tokens. Or if any platforms found in which the fees are low for our users.

Please DM us here. A screen shot of your wallet with balance. So this way this coming week, we can get the swap out done. Since token will have an issue price, we will swap out coins in a ratio in accordance with that.

CHRC
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Hi All,

Our website will be updated ASAP to reflect the change in direction and new information that everyone needs to know about CHRC. The new CHRC will have one purpose serving as a utility token for merchant payments, funraising (some may use their tokens for this), and whatever other uses a holder may think of. However now their should be no issues with wallets, sending/receiving or trading. Thank you all who voted and for your continued support!

CHRC
thegreyfalcon

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

I prefer option 1 (token)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: