Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy Bitcoin - Not including Coinbase with a CC?  (Read 494 times)
themonkii (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:27:08 PM

Hey guys!

I've been using Coinbase for sometime now, but I'm not too impressed with their weekly limits - even after providing my ID - I'm still locked in at $250 CDN per week. I'd like to purchase more.

Can anyone recommend a few places that can take a credit card, and preferably don't ask for ID?

Thanks!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordabel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

nao sei se ainda esta ativo. mas eu usava a well sell crypto
themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:38:53 PM

...my preference would be in English...

sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

the best place to buy bitcoins at https://localbitcoins.com they have more payment option also. but if you interested to buy bitcoins there you have to verify your account is a must. I am doing the deal there more than 2 years with any issue.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:57:34 PM

BUY BITCOIN @ LocalBitcoins.com

The safest, best exchange to buy directly from others without ID or SMS verification, 100% anonymous!
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

Hey guys!

I've been using Coinbase for sometime now, but I'm not too impressed with their weekly limits - even after providing my ID - I'm still locked in at $250 CDN per week. I'd like to purchase more.

Can anyone recommend a few places that can take a credit card, and preferably don't ask for ID?

Thanks!
I think Poloniex is also a good place to buy in bitcoin, Localbitcoin too. Though, I never exprience before to buy bitcoin in the exchange because once I sell my atcoins it is automatically converted into bitcoin.
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

Coinhako and Gemini

themonkii (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:15:00 AM

Ok, thanks everyone! I did use localbitcoins once in the past - I think that will be my course of action - cash directly into coin.

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:53:08 AM

What about Japanese exchanges? Do they accept foreign customers?

Tron Foundation

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:58:31 AM

Hey guys!

Thanks!

Something that I found with Coinbase is that the limit can increase after a certain period of time.

Also, Kraken is a good exchange to be a member at in Canada, but they do ask for ID. I think the only way to deposit there is through wire transfer in too (for fiat deposit).
trinitrate

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

Hey guys!

Thanks!

I used PayBis last week and it worked fine.   Paid a premium of course, and they do require verification.

My CC company initially declined the purchase as fraud, but provided an SMS prompt to allow me to verify the transaction, after that it went through no problem.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:09:05 PM

The best place to buy Bitcoin is hands down LocalBitcoins. You do not need ID or any verification you can buy instantly from people close to you and it is very safe (there is a strong escrow system). Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:44:45 PM

The best way to buy bitcoin would be using localbitcoins.com.Its almost available in 249 countries.You could either buy bitcoins online through bank transfer or directly to the person by paying cash.Mostly,people prefer bank transfer for larger amounts.You have to just carry the cash with you.You have to ask the verify code from the seller.Funds will be available in your localbitcoin.com wallet.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:38:50 AM

Hey guys!

Thanks!
There are tons of places to buy bitcoins online without having to use or depend on cc to complete the transaction,
I have used localbitcoins.com a couple of times and it never seems to fail, there are lots of ways to pay for btc
apart from cc. you can pay with western union or direct funds transfer etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: