Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fall of bitcoin Necessary............bitcoin is a threat For the dollar  (Read 2491 times)
celested

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:16:51 AM

People must understand that Bitcoin isn't anymore the plaything that it was years ago. Every exchange will face difficulties if they don't properly register their activities - especially when it comes to allowing people to exchange/trade crypto versus USD. If an exchange isn't willing to go through whatever is needed to be allowed to run a platform that involves USD, it will experience what BTC-E has gone through, what Bitfinex is, or will go through, Poloniex, etc. BTC-E however is reported to be involved in the MtGox theft back in the days. I don't like the government shutting exchanges down, but in case of BTC-E, if they are really one of the master mind behind the MtGox theft, may all involved entities burn in hell.
Admittedly, earning bitcoin is a bit more difficult than ever before. Selling a BTC to convert to USD is almost down to price and difficult. No matter what, the money still holds steady against electronic money. Although electronic money has a strong exposure, it can not pass the dollar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Until now I think bitcoin is not a rival for USD currency. bitcoin is a supporter of the world currency, for some people who may want easy and simple then bitcoin can be an option. see now that bitcoin prices are based on dollar, so do not worry because bitcoin is different from dollar. bitcoin has its own market and the dollar is just like that.

Yeah that's properly stated one. Bitcoin and dollar are mixed up always and they are compared but they are not meant to be compared because we measure the value of bitcoin in the form of dollars only. For the other world, the value is then converted to their local currency depending upon the dollar value for their currency. It is that simple. Bitcoin have never invaded the dollar in any sense and it will never do that because it stays in the blockchain forever and works through internet, there is no fear of it to real currency in any way.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

Until now I think bitcoin is not a rival for USD currency. bitcoin is a supporter of the world currency, for some people who may want easy and simple then bitcoin can be an option. see now that bitcoin prices are based on dollar, so do not worry because bitcoin is different from dollar. bitcoin has its own market and the dollar is just like that.

Yeah that's properly stated one. Bitcoin and dollar are mixed up always and they are compared but they are not meant to be compared because we measure the value of bitcoin in the form of dollars only. For the other world, the value is then converted to their local currency depending upon the dollar value for their currency. It is that simple. Bitcoin have never invaded the dollar in any sense and it will never do that because it stays in the blockchain forever and works through internet, there is no fear of it to real currency in any way.

We're having quite some issues now with bitcoin acceptance and legality with china so to consider it tp even be close to the dollar is folly. It's a good thing that btc's hanging strong at it's current rate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

The fall  of the dollar is necessary since it is a terrible form of money. It can be changed, but Bitcoin cannot be. Also BTC has a scarce amount. The dollar will fall, as it continues to fail.
The dollar currency is getting more and more inflation everywhere and this really should not happen in this financial market. I think if Bitcoin can replace USD then surely this will be the historical revolution of mankind because for the first time a virtual currency can dominate all markets.
Yes you are right. Inflation is everywhere in world and dollars are often the reason behind it. This scheme of dollar will be demolished when bitcoin overrule it. But what you think if virtual currency, that is less in number in world, will replace dollars so it would be in majority, losing its charm as it have now. So dollar or bitcoins, they will have same level.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

The fall  of the dollar is necessary since it is a terrible form of money. It can be changed, but Bitcoin cannot be. Also BTC has a scarce amount. The dollar will fall, as it continues to fail.
The dollar currency is getting more and more inflation everywhere and this really should not happen in this financial market. I think if Bitcoin can replace USD then surely this will be the historical revolution of mankind because for the first time a virtual currency can dominate all markets.
Yes you are right. Inflation is everywhere in world and dollars are often the reason behind it. This scheme of dollar will be demolished when bitcoin overrule it. But what you think if virtual currency, that is less in number in world, will replace dollars so it would be in majority, losing its charm as it have now. So dollar or bitcoins, they will have same level.

Right but I really don't think bitcoin will replace dollar, it may be of the same level but not to the extent that it will be more superior than dollar. It is difficult to take over a currency that has been here long before we were even born but I do believe bitcoin will be dominant in the future because most of our needs can just be a click away.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

Right but I really don't think bitcoin will replace dollar, it may be of the same level but not to the extent that it will be more superior than dollar. It is difficult to take over a currency that has been here long before we were even born but I do believe bitcoin will be dominant in the future because most of our needs can just be a click away.
its a matter of pride mate dollars won't be replace by crypto currency as we knew that it was a symbol of dominance from US if dollars will be taking over of bitcoin then US will also be taking over of another country for sure they will not allow anything to over rule their supremacy, bitcoin will exist as another currency but dollar will still at the top of it.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

I will go in all into bitcoin and to me bitcoin system is far more safer than fiat systems. We can actually see alot of financial manipulations in the fiat by politicians and bankers that lead to higher inflation we are having now. I have been holding bitcoin since I know about it and never been disappointed by the system at list it is better to be your own bank than the bankers who  interest are to impoverished you.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

I will go in all into bitcoin and to me bitcoin system is far more safer than fiat systems. We can actually see alot of financial manipulations in the fiat by politicians and bankers that lead to higher inflation we are having now. I have been holding bitcoin since I know about it and never been disappointed by the system at list it is better to be your own bank than the bankers who  interest are to impoverished you.
When you have bitcoin who cares about the flat currency, bitcoin is deep inside it gives you more scope to earn faster as compare to paper currencies, and competing dollar with bitcoin is unnecessary because both are different thing and bitcoin is not effecting dollar in any sense, and falling is prices is due to Chinese rumors and other bad news.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

I'm sorry to say this, and I meant it with no disrespect, but what you are saying makes no sense. People should use exchanges with caution, because with the lack of regulation the possibility of a scam increases. Take a look to OKEx last hack for $3M. Although the exchange claims it was not their fault, and it was due to users not being careful enough, and didn't secure their accounts and PCs properly, so it wasn't a scam. But the problem, at least for me, is that the police simple didn't care about that, because BTC is still not regulated in China. This makes things even more insecure, since it will pass the message that crime will simple go unpunished.

So yes, I agree with you when you say things are not safe enough, and people must do all they can to make the use of bitcoin more safe, but saying that you shouldn't invest in it, makes no sense.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:11:23 PM

The price of Bitcoin falling is indeed necessary, but not for the reason you suggest.

In fact, the price must fall for the simple reason that the exponential growth we have seen in the past few months is not sustainable over the long term. We are in what is a classic bubble - and a huge one at that.

If the price continues rising, it cannot go too much higher before ultimately crashing back to A LOT lower... close to where it started rising to begin with.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

The price of Bitcoin falling is indeed necessary, but not for the reason you suggest.

In fact, the price must fall for the simple reason that the exponential growth we have seen in the past few months is not sustainable over the long term. We are in what is a classic bubble - and a huge one at that.

If the price continues rising, it cannot go too much higher before ultimately crashing back to A LOT lower... close to where it started rising to begin with.

I completely agree with this your line of thought because we don't expect everything to just be experiencing upward trend without some form of correction that alone will send bad signal to the entire world and confirm their speculation about being a Ponzi scheme. But a situation like this teaches everyone some element of humility which you will be forced to possess if you really want to profit in this industry and that is exactly what is needed at this time.
gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:39:28 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 08:51:51 AM by gameK

Every currency will have a economic crisis then bounce back to the top after a bit time at the low dropping. So bitcoin isn't an exception , it was effected by too many factors and Bitcoin's price will fall for sure. But stay strong man, Bitcoin gonna be more and more popular , the day bitcoin becomes a threat to dollars is not that far.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:49:14 PM

We're having quite some issues now with bitcoin acceptance and legality with china so to consider it tp even be close to the dollar is folly. It's a good thing that btc's hanging strong at it's current rate.

If we wanted to stick with what China has always had on bitcoin for a while now, bitcoin would not even have grown to this extent. There is so little china can do and they know that. If China feels what they are doing is best for them, then so be it. They may as well just exempt themselves from the whole picture for all we care. However, we cannot always experience a bullish trend, as that in itself will be questioned and it is normal for it to come back to test support, but not because it is a threat to dollar.
vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

everything has up and down  in life. so bitcoin rate has also up and down in the rate and due to this up and down people are investing in bitcoins because whenever rate of bitcoin decrease people start getting bitcoin and whenever rate of bitcoin increase trader start to sale bitcoins. and off course bitcoin will be most popular in future in the whole world which is threat for all currencies.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

The only fall I think will be due to a minor correction. I believe bitcoin will continue its overall upward trend for a long time yet.

In the below video, it is explained how bitcoin could easily be worth $25,000 in 5 years. This is my opinion also, bitcoin and fiat currently do not threaten each others existence yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM0o4A_PNc0
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:31:27 AM

I dont think trading platform cheating,
they are too busy now as the users are growing.

One thing that I think a platform is cheating if they do not share if a forking is released or made,
it sucks.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:48:57 PM

In past some days some news fear people that china has ban bitcoins due to which for very little moment rate of bitcoin fall but I want to tell that people who fear that now a days that rate of bitcoin reach to the level which will never in the past. So whats the china affect on bitcoin .off course nothing.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

I dont think trading platform cheating,
they are too busy now as the users are growing.

One thing that I think a platform is cheating if they do not share if a forking is released or made,
it sucks.
We all know that scams are common in the digital world and we need to be very carefully while investing money online and same is the case with trading exchanges.

If the exchange you are using is keeping important information that you need secret, it is a clear indication about the scam nature of exchange. This is the reason only famous exchanges are recommended for trading such as bittrex.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

If we wanted to stick with what China has always had on bitcoin for a while now, bitcoin would not even have grown to this extent. There is so little china can do and they know that. If China feels what they are doing is best for them, then so be it. They may as well just exempt themselves from the whole picture for all we care. However, we cannot always experience a bullish trend, as that in itself will be questioned and it is normal for it to come back to test support, but not because it is a threat to dollar.
I just feel they just want to find a way to manipulate the whole thing and it is impossible, obviously impossible and that can be quite disruptive for their policies, but like I said, who cares? There are so many countries globally and China is just one of them, in fact, just a tiny piece of the world and I still do not know why we give them that much preference regarding bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be a threat and sure there is nothing that can be done.
barota (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:12:42 PM

Vladimir Putin: Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: