Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: apk one time register ?  (Read 273 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:00:33 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:01:12 PM by hugeblack

Done

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:26:18 AM

Hi hugeblack i am curious right now . .what do you want to know? Can you clarify your post? I want to help you . Add some information or details about that application you need to create multiple account. Regards
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

hi i find many apps on google play that allow you to register only one account by phone ( i think it depend on MAC address filter)

how can register more than 1 time ?
afaik what prevents you from signing up again on a device is the device ID. You can change it if you are rooted so you can change the ID of your phone and it will allow you to be able to signup again. It's risky tho. Or you can try clearing the data and cache of the app and try to signup again, you can do this on some apps .
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

hi i find many apps on google play that allow you to register only one account by phone ( i think it depend on MAC address filter)

afaik what prevents you from signing up again on a device is the device ID. You can change it if you are rooted so you can change the ID of your phone and it will allow you to be able to signup again. It's risky tho. Or you can try clearing the data and cache of the app and try to signup again, you can do this on some apps .

clearing data not work
yes change ID work but as you say it is so hard and risk

You can change the phone id I remember when I had a rooted Android phone,I had the possibility of changing my device id and IMEI id using an app that were available only for root users(obviously because to change something deep like id app should have admin access).Nevertheless I don't recommend rooting your phone as from my experience,phone start overheating and alot of glitchs appear.Instead I advice you to use an emulator like bluestacks,I use Nox emulator and it works like a charm  Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

Name some of the apps where you want to make another account? I have seen a ad on fb a while ago to run 2 same apps on different account like sandboxie on pc but I tried to find it sadly I cannot don't remember the name anymore.
Edit - found it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lbe.parallel.intl&hl=en hope it works for you.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:57:29 AM

There is an easy way to do so,there are many apps available on the play store that help you to have multiple accounts on the same device.Some of the apps allow you to clone and install other apps ,and some allow you to create an account on an online database.Keep,in mind these apps DOES NOT require root access.I'll leave the links down below which i consider the best to use:-

1. App Cloner:-          https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applisto.appcloner
2. Parallel space:-       https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lbe.parallel.intl
3. Parallel Space lite:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.parallel.space.lite

There exist many more,but i have personally tried all these and it worked very well.So sit down and enjoy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: