Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If NK Nukes Guam Will Altcoins Crash?  (Read 1011 times)
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

I'm worried my altcoins will go to $0 if North Korean launches missiles at Guam (or anywhere else). What do you think?

In a case of war or tension, the price of this kind of assets should go up, this means your altcoins would rise if they start a new war. Very similar to the gold case. During a tension, gold prices always goes up.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:21:59 AM

So if ww3 starts thats what you guys are worried about? Wow....

Hahahhahaa Made my day

Crazy right? This is what they worrying about instead of their lives.. They care about money more than the lives that might affects lives of people. That's how crazy people is.

I don't think it will affect anything in cryprocurrencies. North Korea and Guam don't play any role in cryptocurencies. I don't think it is reason for anyone to sell altcoins.

Lol. You think so? This is world war mate. Not just war between two nations. North Korea, China and Russia are well known as allied. Guam is backed up by US and other nations. This is a disaster if war happen. So don't think that it's not gonna affect to the progress of cryptocurrencies. China is one of the biggest player when it comes to cryptocurrency and Russia is now all out to mining bitcoins. Imagine what disaster would it be when world war 3 happen? Cryptolworld may stop on progress or even worst.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:28:18 AM

Hey, wake up, man! Try to do something more significant than daydreaming about North Korea dropping nukes on Guam. How about learning to do some trading charting? That sounds more productive to me than worrying too much of things far far away.  Grin

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:04:33 AM

There are lot more things to worry if you are nuked, man. Having shelter or food or something. Its gonna affect all coins for sure.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
CoinratZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

Altcoins are life, nothing else matters
QlooQl (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

I think it's amazing that NK shot a missile over Japan. That's very scary. But it seems like crypto only got stronger.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
drubas

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

What we all merely can see is... nothing...

We do not know anybody in the governmental system of North Korea.

Maybe it will happen... hopefully not...

If a nuke hits it definitely will have consequences.

- on our health
- on stocks
- on cryptocurrencies

Nevertheless, my opinion is that you should not waste time with thoughts like this. Smiley
QlooQl (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

it's completely different matters,
every altcoin will die if Bitcoin is not exist anymore,
and altcoin will survive if Bitcoin survive,

Bitcoin alive = altcoin alive
Bitcoin die = altcoin die

even if Bitcoin alive,we still can see an altcoin dying.but it's not related by missile or some stuff like that

I don't believe that if bitcoin dies altcoins will die. I think many have taken on a life of their own already. If you don't think so, you must not pay attention to all the different altcoins and there amazing projects worth millions or even billion of dollars. Don't get me wrong, there is a strong price correlation between bitcoin and the alts, but bitcoin is like the CEO. Everyone thinks the CEO is running the show, but really he just takes all the credit.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

it does not affect the altcoins if NK nukes guam but what if in major countries like USA, china and russia I'm sure bitcoin will crash and altcoin also. I hope world war 3 not gonna happen.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:59:50 AM

If the fiber cable lines installed underwater along all seas around the world are targeted to destroy then, all of our cryptocurrency will be worthless

The life of cryptocurrency rely's on miners (if POW) and internet connectivity.

Nuke from North Korea will not affect any altcoins. but nuke underwater targeting sea cables will disrupt crypto.

avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:21:59 AM

I don't believe so since i do not see any connection between NK nuking guam to cryptocurrency. If ever there is, i think it will have the least effect ever. NK nuking guam will only affect the country itself and as with the casualties, it cannot affect the values of the coins since it is a digital currency unless the internet conncetion of the entire world is the one being hit.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: