Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADEX a good buy right now?  (Read 1370 times)
manifo1d (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

Huh?

I'm in at 1.75

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:22:31 PM

I think the good time for buying Adex is over. Soon most of AdEx holders will sell their tokens to make profit. it willcause the price to fall.  Some investors has made 10x profit.
Better to wait till the price become stable.
hodlthedoor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

I'd only sell if you need some quick profits.  It is still going to climb, the advertising industry is a huge industry, and riding Neo's coat tails is getting their name out there.

Buy n HODL
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:35:58 PM

I think the good time for buying Adex is over. Soon most of AdEx holders will sell their tokens to make profit. it willcause the price to fall.  Some investors has made 10x profit.
Better to wait till the price become stable.

people who bought it just last week has made more than that, it was 12-13 cents then. in any case it seems very overpriced atm like a lot of the new coins imo, so probably not a good time unless you're ready to get out real quick

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

It will crash soon, but might hit $5 in 2 days then crash. Could crash in 3 minutes time back to 12 cents. If you are willing to regularly check the price and pull the plug you can potentially make a quick profit, should it hit $5.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:07:33 PM

This is going to $5 as I predicted the other day. Buy!
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:34:57 PM

Yesterday I suggested some people to buy since the price is $1.5. Now the price is still less than x10 ICO price, then I think there are still room to increase. Some people speculated that the price could go to range of $20 - $25.

It's possible.

SilArt

Activity: 170

Semux!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:47:58 PM

I'd say today AdEx is on the top of the pump. Not a good entrance point IMO!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

Why buy a coin that has just been pumped? you should wait a bit for to take the heat off.
manifo1d (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:17:30 PM

Why buy a coin that has just been pumped? you should wait a bit for to take the heat off.

Because stabilize at a higher price.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

The pump was really crazy and the price has increased more than six times its value it had last week and the risk level if you are going to invest in it right now is really high ,always make sure to go for the fastest bet rather than going for a coin which has raised 6x in a short period of time because the risk of going down from your entry price is higher in the short term.
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

Looks like its too late buy right now. It is so bad to buy pumped things in markets. I love to go buy when everyone is hopeless. That's when you make bucks.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

I think it will fall below $1 when I am looking at the chart I can say this, If I were you I would sell but it's up to you, or if you have money buy more if it falls.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

I think it will fall below $1 when I am looking at the chart I can say this, If I were you I would sell but it's up to you, or if you have money buy more if it falls.

I also think like that and I have to sell it. I think adex is already doing crazy pump, and chart says it will fall. I will catch it under $1

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

Sold it with almost 50% profit. I recommend doing the same or hodl for a long time
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

I think Adex coinis dumping now so it is a good time to buy it. And there a lot of positive news from this coin so it is a good investment.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

Huh?

I'm in at 1.75

Since you are already in right now, there is no point selling them immediately. You should hold it. The hype may be over now but the real score of the project and its partnership with NEO has yet to bear fruits. The price will still rise but not at an instant just like what happened days ago.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

I would get out and wait for 2-3 weeks and see how things shake up.  This market needs to correct some. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
VanDerWaals

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

waitnig for lower prize and then maybe
Kril

Activity: 13