Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Swap/Exchange X11 D3 1-15 Nov. to your Mining RIG  (Read 379 times)
geobull (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

offering: 6 Units of D3 including 6 PSU. early November batch. Paid. I will give Bitmain account you can change email. and shipping address. we can do escrow if needed.

Need  offer. Mining Rig in good condition. possible AMD or NVIDIA GPU's   I need minimum hashrate to be 1200 MH/S.   you must be able to ship it to eastern Europe.  also I can exchange to other ASIC's  Avalons, S9, or L3+ as well.

Make good offer.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:55:26 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 01:10:45 AM by isoneguy

I'll trade you for one/some, when you have them in hand. otherwise you're selling an account in the hardware area which is punishable by death. as it's high treason!

I've got a fancy GPU rig right now I'd swap. Or if you wanted to purchase a GPU rig from me I'd consider offers...I've a variety of parts and could build something for the right kindof money.

The quality of the GPU rig would of course depend on the quality of the miners.

NVIDIA, AMD...your choice.

What type of MH are you looking for?
geobull (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

I'll trade you for one/some, when you have them in hand. otherwise you're selling an account in the hardware area which is punishable by death. as it's high treason!

I've got a fancy GPU rig right now I'd swap. Or if you wanted to purchase a GPU rig from me I'd consider offers...I've a variety of parts and could build something for the right kindof money.

as I said I want to have atleast 1200 MH mining righ for ETH.   
isoneguy

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

so you want a mining rig with 60 nvidia 1080ti's in it?

you're greedy.

also you need to realize that while this may make the daily equivilant of 50k a year...it won't make that after it comes out.

and you're on a tech forum...so most of us aren't stupid.

I would suggest against trading with this individual. If he suggests an escrow that's because he's that escrow in RL
geobull (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:46:22 PM

so you want a mining rig with 60 nvidia 1080ti's in it?

you're greedy.

also you need to realize that while this may make the daily equivilant of 50k a year...it won't make that after it comes out.

and you're on a tech forum...so most of us aren't stupid.

I would suggest against trading with this individual. If he suggests an escrow that's because he's that escrow in RL

why Greedy that what I offer and ask.  Nvidia or AMD RX 580, 470 cards as well.    range 1000-1200 MH.

We all know dash profitability will drop a lot. but anything can happen no one can  predict how much it will make.  but even if it makes worst 20$ day,  6 miner can produce atleast 100-120$ daily.   so why I am greedy? asking 1200 MH? I think it is good deal
isoneguy

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

So by your pricing standards 1500mh of scrypt hardware is worth how much in hand...$120k?

Okay, you have a deal.

But you have to pay upfront, and none of your usual shenanigans...

geobull (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

So by your pricing standards 1500mh of scrypt hardware is worth how much in hand...$120k?

Okay, you have a deal.

can u ship them to eastern europe?  do they have guarantee?  what is your offer
isoneguy

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:06:32 PM

Okay, you have a deal.

can u ship them to eastern europe?  do they have guarantee?  what is your offer

i can ship them anywhere for that price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: