Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:25:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain  (Read 80599 times)
Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:11:46 AM

A small announcement.

Currently, we are actively developing the game for the release of the first alpha version and in connection with this we declare the readiness number one for the first large-scale event connected with the appearance of a playable version of our game .

After the release of the alpha version of The Island, which is a demonstration of the Privateers Life world we are developing, we will hold the first Survival Contest , which will identify the coolest survivor that can live on the island the longest. But unlike other games of this kind, a lot of prizes are planned in our Contest.

Preliminary information briefly:
- Alpha version of the game for the preparation for participation in the Survivors Competition will be given to everyone who will have at least 100 LDM coins on their wallet (you will not have to pay for the game at this stage - the first contest will be conducted for testing and popularization, moreover - these LDM after the end of the Competition can be freely sold, along with the received prize coins)
- Coins (100 LDM) must be on the purse during the entire Competition (you can buy more and use freely, but the minimum balance must be 100 LDM for the entire duration of the Contest - before it is completed and the prize money is paid out
- For participation in the Competition (just for compliance and fulfillment of its terms) LDM will be credited (the amount is specified)
- For prize-winning places LDM will be credited in a much larger amount than simply for participation.

More details on the first Survivors Contest from Privateers Life appeared after the release of the alpha version of the game.

Useful links:
  • EtherDelta (the exchange where you can buy LDM relatively inexpensively, closer to the release of the alpha version of the game and the beginning of the Competition, the price will be much higher), if, due to the antiDDos check, you throw it on the main page of the exchange - just select LDM in the list of traded coins
  • Instructions for working with the EtherDelta exchange for beginners: https://youtu.be/65c78JClJSU?t=348
  • The development of the game is live [url = https: //youtube.com/c/alientergames] on the YouTube channel [/ url], subscribe and come to the stream to be up-to-date with the latest news

Any news about contest? Is it planned in November?
ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

We've seen this already. Games are something different. You can't sell a game if it does not sell. I mean, it's like with the movies or books. If people don't like something about it they just throw it away. You can't convince people or simply change something small about it in order to make it profitable.
PrivateerIsland (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:30:03 PM

Any news about contest? Is it planned in November?

Yes, it is gonna be in November. Now we are preparing game to playable version

PRIVATEERS.LIFE - En Topic
Welcome to the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics! Dominate and survive!
RU Topic || Website || YoBit || ETHERDELTA || Whitepaper ||  Twitter || Facebook || YouTube
PrivateerIsland (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

Let`s ask them to add LDM! Just reply to their tweet something like "Add LDM, please" and a couple word of why they have to (I am really interresting about it - most creative will get 10 LDM each!)

https://twitter.com/gate_io/status/918909188272787457

Welcome to the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics! Dominate and survive!
RU Topic || Website || YoBit || ETHERDELTA || Whitepaper ||  Twitter || Facebook || YouTube
disloyalrequests

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

Wait and see on your project.. i will check your bounty thread soon.. good luck
Provok

Cryptopony

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:00:08 AM

Bounty is over. Now waiting for first beta of game.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:15:53 AM

And when is is that, I mean first beta of game, some close date?
Thanks
PrivateerIsland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

Thanks

First it is gonna be alpha of game. It will be ASAP. You may watch development process on https://youtube.com/c/alientergames

olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

Thanks

First it is gonna be alpha of game. It will be ASAP. You may watch development process on https://youtube.com/c/alientergames

Now the exchange rate is already X5 of the ICO price.  When do you plan to release the game in the alpha version and what will be the course after the alpha release?  Will you do an online shooter game later?
riemannmolds

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

What is the key idea of the project?
Provok

Cryptopony

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:25:22 AM

It's MMORPG with blockchain protection from cheating. All game items will be imprinted in blockchain from their creation to their destruction.
PrivateerIsland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:01:24 PM

It's MMORPG with blockchain protection from cheating. All game items will be imprinted in blockchain from their creation to their destruction.

Thank you for answer, but this man had Activity 0 when asked Smiley just +post for him...

sabinebile

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?

ICO has already ended. 
But you can now buy inexpensive LDM tokens at the exchange https://yobit.io/en/trade/LDM/BTC

Not yet expensive ......
Provok

Cryptopony

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:47:07 PM

Not yet expensive ......

Yes, still 0,15$. For total 404000 coins it is only 60000$ market cap. After alpha release we can see up to 1$ for one token.
delightfulbold

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
PrivateerIsland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

To be a part you may just buy some LDMs on https://yobit.net/ru/trade/LDM/BTC
If you want really help in development of game and can do anything useful (C#, 3D-modelling etc.) - just ask me in PM or Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc

PrivateerIsland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:26:41 PM

FIRST LDM AIRDROP!

To get free of charge (that is, gift) a certain amount of LDM is sufficient to meet simple conditions:

- Fill in this form (login to bitcointalk, ETH-purse number where you want to receive LDM, link to constructive or useful message in any of our topics, written no matter when (including those that were written during the ICO, the main criterion is the semantic load, determined by us subjectively), an additional plus for the approval of the application will be your presence on our channel in the Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
- the ETH-purse number specified in the application should not contain LDM earlier (that is, it did not participate in the ICO, it was not bought before and was not otherwise obtained by LDM)

Note 1: any LDM Holder can donate any LDM quantity to the Airdrop for this purse number: 0x5C31b3343537dC95C22f63c34e3efFa3846088c2 (your donation will be offset by the growth of the LDM rate as the community grows)
Note 2: Airdrop is intended to increase interest in the coin among the crypto-currency community and increase the number of coin holders
Note 3: during this week we accept applications for participation in the airdrop through the form and donations from not indifferent holders to the above purse, starting from Sunday (November 12) we will send coins to those whose applications will be satisfied
Note 4: if the amount of donations remains within 1000 coins, then coins will be distributed to 100 members of the Airdrop, if more than 1000, then 100 participants will be added for every 1000 coins
Note 5: At the moment, LDM is traded on EtherDelta and YoBit, the average rate is about 15 cents per 1 LDM (x5 to the ICO price) and this is just the beginning

Bai32

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:20 PM

interesting to this project, when do you plan to release the game alpha?
PrivateerIsland (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

interesting to this project, when do you plan to release the game alpha?

This year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: