Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find Blockchain Developers that are willing to risk their job.  (Read 714 times)
Cboughtree (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

I am curious on how to find a Blockchain developer for making a Cryptocurrency. How do you find someone that's so hard core, and believes in your project so much that he's willing to give up his house / his livelihood assuming that he is single, and doesn't have a family of his / her own.

How do you convince Blockchain developers to work on your project without that much money. I am willing to buy food and house the developer, and give a percentage of whatever we're possibly creating. Anyone out there that can help me.

Or if you can help me and put everything on the line to make the world a better place. To see who has the brass ball or not. Who believe in YOLO or not? Why not put everything on the line, especially in my religion.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranreichman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snip CEO

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:48:53 AM

The way is to convince people that you're building something great. Most blockchain devs aren't in it for the money but for the product. Sell the product.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

Depends on how brilliant and how unique your project to attract the expert to join.
You can start on this board of forum or search into github.
Uptrenda

Activity: 114
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

I am curious on how to find a Blockchain developer for making a Cryptocurrency. How do you find someone that's so hard core, and believes in your project so much that he's willing to give up his house / his livelihood assuming that he is single, and doesn't have a family of his / her own.

How do you convince Blockchain developers to work on your project without that much money. I am willing to buy food and house the developer, and give a percentage of whatever we're possibly creating. Anyone out there that can help me.

Or if you can help me and put everything on the line to make the world a better place. To see who has the brass ball or not. Who believe in YOLO or not? Why not put everything on the line, especially in my religion.

Thank you.

I think you're asking the wrong question. Why would someone work unpaid for a broke business guy who has nothing to show for their past "work"? Do you really expect that someone is going to be so dazzled by your great idea that they'll join you to work for nothing because I assure you developers have plenty of good ideas of their own. The fact that you can't even afford to pay a single developer is no vote of confidence. You've got nothing, no traction, no users, no great product.

Normally when someone wants to poach a good developer they offer them something... like a higher salary, perks,
 or the opportunity to work on something incredible, etc. What can you offer? What is so amazing that they just have to go unpaid to join your "venture." I mean, be realistic here. Blockchain developers have their pick of the job market and there's no shortage of companies with a great vision who will actually pay them... So you're going to have to prove yourself first instead of expecting other people to do all the work for you.

It's not about having "brass balls." Don't expect competent people to want to want to work with someone who seems to have no tangible skills and frankly seems full of shit. You spoke about changing the world but I think what you really mean is lining your own pockets at others expense. Get a clue.
randsomguy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

Thank you.

I think you're asking the wrong question. Why would someone work unpaid for a broke business guy who has nothing to show for their past "work"? Do you really expect that someone is going to be so dazzled by your great idea that they'll join you to work for nothing because I assure you developers have plenty of good ideas of their own. The fact that you can't even afford to pay a single developer is no vote of confidence. You've got nothing, no traction, no users, no great product.

Normally when someone wants to poach a good developer they offer them something... like a higher salary, perks,
 or the opportunity to work on something incredible, etc. What can you offer? What is so amazing that they just have to go unpaid to join your "venture." I mean, be realistic here. Blockchain developers have their pick of the job market and there's no shortage of companies with a great vision who will actually pay them... So you're going to have to prove yourself first instead of expecting other people to do all the work for you.

It's not about having "brass balls." Don't expect competent people to want to want to work with someone who seems to have no tangible skills and frankly seems full of shit. You spoke about changing the world but I think what you really mean is lining your own pockets. Get a clue.

This is the truth. So, Cboughtree, get a clue.
macromantra

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:10:06 AM

Well.. realistically blockchain developers right now are in so much demand that you would essentially have to have an idea so ridiculously amazing to be able to pull them off their own ideas and you would have to have some sort of resource that is unique only to you for that particular idea.

Right now there is an entire world of things and industries that will be tokenized by people who are already sitting on a huge pile of cash.

These people will essentially have access to to those individuals who are able to implement ideas.

vikingchild

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:41:39 AM

It is not just about finding the right place to contact them and having the right idea. The question is also, what do you bring to the table? Do you have an extensive network to acquire funding? Do you have a lot of marketing experience that can help to promote the product? Whatever it is, it is extremely important.
ciceronyc

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

A blockchain developer probably has a better chance of becoming a millionaire by being the 100th employee at an Institution Blockchain than being a Founder at a start up.

You basically want a co-founder for your blockchain.

So sell them the vision, the team, market size, due diligence among competitors, the problem you solve...
iddqd21

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:36:49 PM

Thank you.

It's not about having "brass balls." Don't expect competent people to want to want to work with someone who seems to have no tangible skills and frankly seems full of shit. You spoke about changing the world but I think what you really mean is lining your own pockets at others expense. Get a clue.

best explanation ever
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

I would also like to know the tips, but I am sure for a better presentation you must be a brilliant expert in crypto market and see a fully picture of all disadvantages & benefits. Good presentation skills and innovative idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: