Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!!  (Read 1040 times)
piash.tanjin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:54:08 AM

Is it possible to earn by playing game ? especially related to bitcoin
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:14:10 AM

As you ask it in gambling section, so I assume that you are asking whether or not it is possible to earn money with gambling? Of course it is possible as long as you are lucky, but the chance is so small if you want to earn in regular basis.
If what you mean by game is something like free game where you do not need to risk your money then it is very possible to earn but you will only earn dust from a free game which is not worth compared to the time you need to spend to play the game.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:26:42 AM

it is possible but if you playing game in gambling then you can not always earn bitcoin because you have to know that you only have to option which is win or loss. no matter how much you want to earn, the result is like that. but in gambling business, your chance to make big money always open but you can always win. so i think it is not worth if you decide to playing gambling games, better you do another games which is not related with gambling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:08:34 AM

If you're planning to enter gambling to make money, then I suggest better think many times before you start your gambling. Because these gambling games are good to give us only entertainment, but mostly you will not make money from these games except if you're very lucky. But if you plan to gamble every day then you will end up in more losses. Invest your money in some other place to grow instead wasting money in gambling.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

No there is no any games that pays out reward in bitcoin. There are few faucet based games in app store that claims to pay in bitcoins but most of them don't make payout.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:24:25 AM

It's not possible to earn bitcoin without having a capital in order to earn money you must put a capital or what we call investment. ofcourse you need to take a risk if you want to earn money. there's no such thing gambling that offers a money without you giving a money to them. you need some bitcoin in order to put a bet and also to play gambling with profit.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:05:00 AM

\

If you are talking about playing games and not spending money, i do not think there is one, it used to have some games like bitcoin flappy but i do not know if it is still available.  But if you are talking about playing gambling games, then there are lots of it but you need to spend money to bet and win an earning.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

Nothing impossible in the world, you can do it
But it's not easy to make money with play games especially gambling
Sometimes you will get losses, sometimes you will get profits
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:44:33 AM

You have to google it yourself. there are many games which pays if you play there. Also they have minimum withdrawal limit. In order to boost your earnings you can do micro jobs on various sites. As well as surveys are good way to earn bitcoins too.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:55:31 AM

Hello Mr. Newbie. Of course not. Don't ever think you can earn from gambling. Unless you are playing poker or sports gambling,
then probably it is possible. But really gambling is not a for profiting or a business. It is just really a source or entertainment
and it should say that way.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

If you are lucky you can win on the short term.

Long term you shouldn't count on being able to sustain yourself from gambling, as the odds are against you.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

All that is possible ,You can try the faucet that has been provided by some game site, if you do not want to lose your money. But it's very long to withdraw,you must have high patience and careful calculation.You can also try some promotions / contest in section games an rounds. You should try a deposit to get a satisfactory result but very risky.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

All that is possible ,You can try the faucet that has been provided by some game site, if you do not want to lose your money. But it's very long to withdraw,you must have high patience and careful calculation.You can also try some promotions / contest in section games an rounds. You should try a deposit to get a satisfactory result but very risky.

Are you sure you can reach the withdrawal limits using faucet amount? I think it is a complete waste of time to do all those calculations. Even with a big bankroll, it is almost impossible to win money from these games, but I can't imagine you reach to the withdrawal limit with your calculations. It can happen only if you're super lucky otherwise no way you can do that with faucet amount.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

Are you sure you can reach the withdrawal limits using faucet amount? I think it is a complete waste of time to do all those calculations. Even with a big bankroll, it is almost impossible to win money from these games, but I can't imagine you reach to the withdrawal limit with your calculations. It can happen only if you're super lucky otherwise no way you can do that with faucet amount.

It isn't impossible but it is very hard to do. It is actually so hard that you might need to be doing it a few thousand times before you ever get to the point you can withdraw it. I was able to get some faucet money to reach that point but I didn't withdraw as it is just 1mbtc. So I keep gambling it, but in the end I lost everything when I was around 3mbtc.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:17:04 AM

I think the title of the thread is not appropriate with your question, by the way
Of course you can earn cryptocurrencies here by playing games because there are so many platforms that offer crypto based games and this is a billion dollar industry. The only requirements you should have is discipline, some cash, experience and knowledge on the particular game that you want to play.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:29:32 AM

I think the title of the thread is not appropriate with your question, by the way
Of course you can earn cryptocurrencies here by playing games because there are so many platforms that offer crypto based games and this is a billion dollar industry. The only requirements you should have is discipline, some cash, experience and knowledge on the particular game that you want to play.

I think OP is thinking about gambling money in gambling games to profit. If that is the case, like I said, it is not possible.
Though you can try making something out of the faucet money. Though most of the time gambling sites have levels now.
You need to increase your level so that you get more faucet each claim. That will take years before you make enough profits
there. Just, work in mcdonalds you are better off.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

Assuming you are completely new to Bitcoin gambling, yes it is very much possible to earn or win by playing games. There are a lot of different games you could be playing to win some BTC, have a look around in the gambling sections and you will see many unique sites offering multiple games. Read everything about the game carefully before playing as you are playing it with your Bitcoin and I highly recommend you to try various games on different sites with a smaller bankroll at first.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

You can not earn in gambling, regardless of what currency to play. Sometimes you can get lucky and you will win a very big win, but it can be just once in a lifetime, in most cases there can be a loss.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:45:47 AM

Yes and No. Yes cause you would earn huge money in Bitcoin games if your luck is strong with you, though it's not always good. No cause you are asking for gambling ways to earn, there is no earning but ya you could gain but have you thought what happens when you loose. If you loose no one compensates you for anything, be very careful with your coins.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

All games that let you 'earn' money for free are just not worth it, unless you want to be spending a week to make 1 dollar.
Since you're in the gambling section, why not try that Wink

Can definitely recommend Crypto-Games, they also have a faucet and play money to try it out. The play money is also actually worth something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: