Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do actions speak louder than words?  (Read 1163 times)
RchGrav (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 06:59:24 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2011, 07:15:02 AM by RchGrav

I think that the saying "Actions speak louder than words" is relevant in our situation.  

If my actions are wrong, and I can justify them with words... does that make my actions right?  What about vice-versa?

Words represent things that are used to sway opinions... twist facts... quite often used as political tool, or weapons and in the media... It just seems to me that words... as powerful as they are.. just sometimes can't be trusted.

Actions represent what really happens, and what is going to happen... right now, to me, in this very moment, actions are truth.

I will continue to trade on Mt.Gox.. however. I do not plan to hold a larger amount of money on their system than I can either "afford to lose" or "withdraw all at once".

I think... for your hard work.. and assuming very little collateral damage, you deserve AT LEAST that Mt.Gox.

What do you think?  Am I Crazy?  ... don't answer that.. lol

4C 6F 6E 67  4C 69 76 65  42 69 74 63 6F 69 6E
Qba'g lbh unir nalguvat orggre gb qb?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:28:04 AM

I think that the saying "Actions speak louder than words" is relevant in our situation.  

If my actions are wrong, and I can justify them with words... does that make my actions right?  What about vice-versa?

Words represent things that are used to sway opinions... twist facts... quite often used as political tool, or weapons and in the media... It just seems to me that words... as powerful as they are.. just sometimes can't be trusted.

Actions represent what really happens, and what is going to happen... right now, to me, in this very moment, actions are truth.

I will continue to trade on Mt.Gox.. however. I do not plan to hold a larger amount of money on their system than I can either "afford to lose" or "withdraw all at once".

I think... for your hard work.. and assuming very little collateral damage, you deserve AT LEAST that Mt.Gox.

What do you think?  Am I Crazy?  ... don't answer that.. lol

I have read this somewhere, and I will repeat it. This will all be forgotten in 2 weeks once MTGOX is back up and running.
Chick

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:30:54 AM

Yes, actions speak louder than words.

"I'm going to kill you."

vs

[Actually killing someone]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: