Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Community Mining - Avalon ASIC chip Miner- 11GH/s  (Read 2885 times)
Foofighter (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:25:00 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 05:59:16 PM by Foofighter

Hey guys,

in this thread I want to introduce a Community Mining Project which will run with Miners made of Avalon ASIC chips.

About this project?
  • This project will be an investment project for you! You can buy shares from ASIC Miners, each share is equivalent to 917Mh/s hashing power
  • The more shares are bought the more Miners will be bought
  • All shares and shareholders will be listed in this Thread
  • There will be weekly payments
  • Will will buy the ASIC chips in a group buy and we will probably buy the 20 chips Mining Units from Burnin ( one of his devices will provide 5,5GH/s hashing power)
  • This service will be available as long as it will be profitable for our investors
  • We are at no time the owners of the mining devices, we will only host and administrate the devices for you
  • Each Miner with the Mining power of 5,5 GH/s will be splitted into 6 Shares

Advantages:
  • no need to configure any hardware or software
  • cheap hashingpower
  • good community support, with frequend news

The costs of 1 Miner is:
1,72 BTC + 1,78BTC @100EUR/BTC

Actual weighteda average BTC Price from MTGOX:https://mtgox.com/index.html?Currency=EUR
Example:
1BTC=97EUR

(((100/97)*1,78)+1,72)/6 = 0,593BTC per Share

The fixed price of 1,72 BTC is needed because the ASIC chips can only bought with a fixed amount of BTC, the variable part of the costs is for assambly, shipping, customs, cables and power supplies,USB Hubs etc..

How can I invest in this project?

1. Choose the amount of shares you would like to invest and then just pay to the provided adress and verify your payment adress.
    There is only one payment adress:
PAYMENT ADRESS
[/color]

2. Post or PM (if you want to stay anonymous) me your investment in the following format:

<forum nick>; <Number of shares>;<sending address>;<the actual BTC price you calculated with>
2.1 ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes.
2.2 How to sign/verify messages?.
    if your wallet application does not let you select the sending address and sends from multiple, please post only one of them (and keep the address for a while)
    Sign your username as message.
 SIGNING/VERIFYING
  • Copy the sending address from which you sent with to the group buy. If you mean that the sending address doesnt look like yours its probably a change address. This address is yours of course when you sent
  • bitcoins with it. If you dont know the address then go to the transaction, where you sent bitcoins, and check the details. There is a transaction-id. Copy this t-id and put it into the form field at blockchain.info. Then you can see the sending address(es) you sent the bitcoins with.
  • Choose "sign messages" in your wallet.
  • Copy the sending address in the field at the top where the address has to be.
  • Put your forums username in the message field. (If possible use only your username and not more signs or words to prevent errors while sending the info via pm or while verifying.)
  • Click at sign.
  • The signatur IS NOT stored in bitcoin network (blockchain) and isn't automatically transmitted to me. The signation only creates data, the signature, that is the long string at the bottom that ends to =. In order i can verify the sending address you need to send me the signature.
  • See next point.
  • Create a pm and set up two code tags. Like this here:

Example-Code-Tag (Created with BBCode, that is the number sign on top of PMs or Posts while creating them):
This rectangle is a code-tag created with the hash-button above
the textfield when creating a pm or a post.
Put the message and the signature in such tag.
  • The code tags are important so that while sending the pm no wrong signs come to it that could make the message or the signature faulty.
  • In the first codetag put in the signed message, for example your username. IMPORTANT: Upper- and Lowercase does matter. You have to verify the exact same text you used for signing.
  • In the second codetag put in the created signature. Please be careful to copy all signs of the signature. For example use ctrl+A to mark all signs, then ctrl+C to copy them.
  • Go to Verify signed messages via website and put in your username (your message) and your signature into the fields. To be sure all is copied correctly first go in the field with the mouse, click ctrl+A to mark all the old text, then click ctrl+V to overwrite all marked text. Klick "Verify Message" and see that the sending address comes out that you signed the message with.
  • If that happened successfully send the pm.
  • As soon as i verified the signature and message and got the correct sending address out of it you will be verified.
  • Who is using armory knows that the result of signing is different. Its a block of text. Simply send me that block. I can verify it.
(Source of the verification steps: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187660)

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Project Status:

Working Miners:

ordered ASIC chips:

ordered Miner assambly:
still not available

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:25:50 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 11:30:22 AM by Foofighter

Frequently asked questions:

When is this service available?
You can already buy shares, but the first ASIC Miner will be estimated to arrive at mid of august.
We will continually order devices the more shares are bought, your shares will start working as soon as we got the devices. See the order in the investment table.

Which mining devices are we using?
We will buy ASIC chips from Avalon in the following group buy:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187660

The assambly of the Mining devices will propably be done by burnin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.380

How much Mining power has one of this devices?
Burnins is procuding two devices, a 10chip device with 2,8GH/s and a 20chip device with 5,5GH/s.
We will propably only buy the 5,5GH/s devices because it is more cost efficient.

How much Mining devices are involved in this project?
Currently we pre ordered two sets of chips for 2 devices which have a total of 11GH/s , this means as soon as the chips are available to our assambling service and they got lateron delivered to us we can start mining!
But the more people are investing - the more mining devices will be bought.

Will it be possible to sell my Shares?
Yes you are allowed to trade your shares.

How are the mining earnings splitted?
At the end of a payout period, the power costs and a handling fee of 1,5% will be subtracted from the mining earnings. The earning will then be splitted proportionally to all investors.
After the initial Investment of an Investor is mined the handling fee for further mining earnings will be 5%.
If a Share which has already reached the initial investment is traded, the 5% handling fee will still apply.

What is the payout frequency?
We will make payouts once every week, at each payout we will post a notification in the thread and will summarize alle mining earnings, the power costs and the handlings fees.

What happens if a Miner gets damaged during the project time?
As this is a Community Mining Project, everyone will have to take the same risks, so if a mining device is damaged the whole mining power of the farm will be splitted propotionally to all investors until the Mining device is fixed or we got a replacement.

What happens if the project isnt providable any more, an increasing amount of Miners gets damaged or we are in any other way forced to stop the project?
In this case we will sell all Miners and split the profit propotionally between all investors, or the investors can have there Mining device send home to them depending if the amount of shares they are holding is equal to a full Mining device. (this option would require to pay additional shipping and packaging costs which have to be paid by the investor)
The option that a Shareholder can send his Miner to him will only apply 6 Months after the initial investment is payed out.

Why should we trust you?
As mentioned before a trusted member of the forum will be provided with my identity data and in cases of scam or fraud everyone of you will be provided with my data.
Also it would make no sense for me to scam you because this would mean only a limited profit, in the long run if we trust each other both parties can take much more advantage and make more profit.

How are you going to provide the promised transparency?
Our Mining devices will be bought in two steps, first of all we need the chips then the chips will be send to the assambly service and afterwards we receive the mining devices and start mining.
As the chip buy is a public forum thread everyone can see how much chips we are buying, we will see how the assambly service will work but maybe this could also be done in a way that everyone sees where the money is going.
See here our ordered ASIC Mining chips:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187663.0
Batch 1: 21pieces - ID89
Batch 3: 19pieces - ID17

refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 08:38:40 AM

What will be the difference between ASICmining Investment project and Pyramining?
Pyramining will be getting ASICs very soon. So what is the difference.
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:06:28 AM

What will be the difference between ASICmining Investment project and Pyramining?

Hi,

just a few advantages:
#our service will provide way more transparency from the beginning on.
#We will also only use ASIC technology, no FPGAs involved.
#No absurd long Runtimes like on pyramining.
#No freaking 20BTC for the next GH/s even if we would use FPGA Technology.
#better community support, with frequend news
#detailed Website with lots of information
#Gallery section with pics of our mining RIGs

I heard BFL will also ship soon...

regards

FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:26:40 PM

If enough people are interested a trusted member of the Forum will be provided with my identity data in order to get a more trustful relationship.

Interested here.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:07:04 PM

Looks legitimate to me !

</s>
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:04:24 PM

estimated profit?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:37:20 PM

estimated profit?

the estimated profit will be 10% of your deposit.

We are planning to keep the payout time as low as possible, so when we start mining at end of July you could propably get your profit back before the end of the year. As the time advances also the difficulty will rise but we are planning to keep the GH/s prices low so we can provide a steady service with a relatively short payout time frame.

regards

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:40:56 PM

If enough people are interested a trusted member of the Forum will be provided with my identity data in order to get a more trustful relationship.

Interested here.

I will to talk to a trusted member this week and he will provide reassurance asap.

regards

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 08:40:15 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 02:27:49 PM by Foofighter

Hi guys,

I added a FAQ but it is still a work in progress, if anyone needs more infos just ask!

EDIT: Got the FAQ updated with more Informations

regards
Foo

Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:10:59 PM

Whats the extimated total rewards return time in months?
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:00:33 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 07:04:16 PM by Foofighter

Whats the extimated total rewards return time in months?

It depends on different factors and nobody knows them for sure now, but I think we can make this somewhere between 3 and 12 months.

Please note that this is just a rough estimation, we will provide more data on this when they are available to us.

regards

Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:53:02 PM

Will you be giving the option of buying and selling shares on bitfunder or will it be more like pryamining?
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 07:21:13 PM

Hi Theraty,

we plan to run this project over the forum, I dont think a project like ours would fit in the scheme what Bitfunder provides.

But more Infos are coming in the next days!

regards

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:52:17 PM

Hey guys,

just updated the #1 post with more information on this project.

If you have any questions just ask, we also have now pre ordered 2 mining units, so your investment can immidiatly start working.

Best regards
Foofighter

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:18:14 PM

when u will launch ... ill test u out
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:20:15 AM

when u will launch ... ill test u out

Hi rammy2k2,
thank you for your support!

We are currently thinking about an additional bonus for early supporters, so stay tuned - more infos will follow soon!

Best regards
Foofighter

Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 08:52:10 AM

Interested here.

Hi guys,

I just talked to a well known Hero member, and I think he can provide an approval of my identity and other infos (what does he do with my identity in certain cases) in the next few days.

We are also going to decide the final necessary details for this project by the end of this week and will provide this info to you.

Hopefully we can start to take payments also by the end of this week.

I hope for your ongoing support

And dont hesitate to ask anything if something is not entirely clear to you.

Best regards
Foofighter

yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 04:57:04 PM

Maybe I do not understand the concept.
But why should anybody finance you a mining Farm for 10% interest?

After you payed out 110% i am out and you still have all the hardware, right?

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Foofighter (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 05:17:06 PM

Maybe I do not understand the concept.
But why should anybody finance you a mining Farm for 10% interest?

After you payed out 110% i am out and you still have all the hardware, right?

Because of the 10% interest.

If you invest at your bank you mostly dont even know what the bank is going to do with your money..

And yes, your assumption is right.

regards

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: