Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoincash is around 755.04 $ now!  (Read 2557 times)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:33:56 AM

Wouldn't at all be surprised if it went past double the price of Ethereum and stay as #2 on the charts. Bitcoin Cash seems to have a bright future because of how smooth BCH's system works. No more high fee priority transactions, unless users start doing it themselves and it would be pretty much the same as those mining BCH are the ones pushing the coin to stand higher and compete with the BTC.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:40:23 AM

i opened coinmarket place and i saw bitcoincash coin skyrockted to 527$ about 76% increase form its actual price

That is a normal price movement. We should take into consideration that the coin involved is Bitcoin Cash. While it is not that popular among people, there are still some avid fans of the coin. But mostly, the price movement is just an effective of a price and dump scenario.
valr

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

I haven't seen a proper answer for the price increase here. So I will give one -

It is not hype as some of the people here have speculated. Neither is it just random increase/decrease or pump/dump! It is due to the anticipation of mining profitability parity.

Bitcoin Cash's value is a direct co-relation to the percentage of BCC/BTC mining power. BCC mining was unprofitable when it forked on Aug 1st. The difficulty took some time to adjust, and then there have been multiple mining groups trying to play the block times and difficulty decrease/increase, which I will not get into here. Finally, in the past day or so, the mining profitability seems to be reaching an equilibrium - it is within 5% distance from BTC mining profitability. Check this link for up-to-date stats - https://cash.coin.dance/blocks.

The price increase is a speculation that the mining profitability will be achieved in the next few days and more mining power would be pointed to mine BCC (Right now, even the people who supported BCC and wanted to mine it might not be mining it because it wasn't profitable) and BCC would see an increase in hash power/price/support again. But as more miners point to it, the difficulty increases again, and if the transactions don't increase correspondingly on the chain, the profitability decreases again and you will see miners moving back to BTC. This is where the price goes down again. We will see this increase/decrease a few times (also because of the politics played both BTC/BCC groups with mining) until an equilibrium is achieved. This is when the price remains stable and we will find out the true value of BCC. It could eventually die away if the mining profitability just keeps going down or could live along side BTC (similar to ETH/ETC).

Also, BCC chain just saw its first 8MB block a day or two back, which pumped everyone's expectations.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

I haven't seen a proper answer for the price increase here. So I will give one -

It is not hype as some of the people here have speculated. Neither is it just random increase/decrease or pump/dump! It is due to the anticipation of mining profitability parity.

Bitcoin Cash's value is a direct co-relation to the percentage of BCC/BTC mining power. BCC mining was unprofitable when it forked on Aug 1st. The difficulty took some time to adjust, and then there have been multiple mining groups trying to play the block times and difficulty decrease/increase, which I will not get into here. Finally, in the past day or so, the mining profitability seems to be reaching an equilibrium - it is within 5% distance from BTC mining profitability. Check this link for up-to-date stats - https://cash.coin.dance/blocks.

The price increase is a speculation that the mining profitability will be achieved in the next few days and more mining power would be pointed to mine BCC (Right now, even the people who supported BCC and wanted to mine it might not be mining it because it wasn't profitable) and BCC would see an increase in hash power/price/support again. But as more miners point to it, the difficulty increases again, and if the transactions don't increase correspondingly on the chain, the profitability decreases again and you will see miners moving back to BTC. This is where the price goes down again. We will see this increase/decrease a few times (also because of the politics played both BTC/BCC groups with mining) until an equilibrium is achieved. This is when the price remains stable and we will find out the true value of BCC. It could eventually die away if the mining profitability just keeps going down or could live along side BTC (similar to ETH/ETC).

Also, BCC chain just saw its first 8MB block a day or two back, which pumped everyone's expectations.

ThankYou (THNX). I appreciate very much your clarification!
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

i opened coinmarket place and i saw bitcoincash coin skyrockted to 527$ about 76% increase form its actual price

It's just a hype, it would gradually go down overtime. This only proves that bitcoin cash has no chance against bitcoin, bitcoin will forever be the king of coins and bitcoin cash will just be considered like any other altcoins out there.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

thank you for your reply, a reasonable explanation can help me hold my coins, i have not seen good news about bcc, i doubt whether it will last long before
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

It's just a hype, it would gradually go down overtime. This only proves that bitcoin cash has no chance against bitcoin, bitcoin will forever be the king of coins and bitcoin cash will just be considered like any other altcoins out there.

Yup in one day it went that many high means definitely it will come down. Those who bought last time means when it arrived this coin market and waiting for the good price. This is the best time to sell your coins and get your investment back. Becasue don't know again when it is going to dump.
JonahCallan

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

~ 566$ BCC like a joke
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:05:11 PM

Well I guess someone pumped it when he was buying low. Now it's time to sell, price back to something low again.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:08:54 PM

There are huge players behind Bitcoincash. It's not just a simple exchange that did that split. We have still much more to see.
Meantime, Bitcoincash shoudn't be considered a sound investment as their miners are same as bitcoin and can switch side anytime.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lhiedek05

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

Some people will pump bitcoin cash as theybwant there want there ROI be back... But the ttuth is bcc/bch will remain alternative to bitcoin... Bitcoin will ramin as thr standard crypto
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

This can be because poloniex. They haven't listed bch for a really long time and now the holders on bch are trying to push the price. This might not be a end maybe the price will rise till $800 and start a downfall again. Or the second reason can be to push the price to sell in profit if you remember the price had fallen really fast when withdrawals were enabled and many got too many losses so now they are just trying to push the price more.
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Bitcoin cash will be at the second place after the BTC because peoples are more interesting with Bitcoin cash nowadays,it will fall but it will up again.don't forget bitcoin cash not even 1 month since it first launched.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

~ 566$ BCC like a joke
When BCC came for the first time. BCC's price was around $900/BCC (0.48 BTC peak) which was a good price for new altcoin. As everyone said, it just normal pump like other altcoins but let's hope the price will remain on 0.2 BTC/BCC at least.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:46:30 PM

Just buy as much as possible and wait for another year !
Finally you will thanks to me since bch also share bitcoin potential so it's worth for us to invest into bch as well
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

There are huge players behind Bitcoincash. It's not just a simple exchange that did that split. We have still much more to see.
Meantime, Bitcoincash shoudn't be considered a sound investment as their miners are same as bitcoin and can switch side anytime.
which means that miners can dumped the value anytime they wanted after switching to this coin and if they already have enough
they will dumped it and go back to btc mining again, its a risk but maybe traders really loving this fluctuation.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

That's the result of 8MB mined. So the price has increased. It's just a short time I think it's going to fall somewhat more slowly. But now it's our chance to earn so no more to lose. In trading there are only two conversations that increase and decrease.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

Do you think it will keep rising, or will it gp down?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

Its been in its lowest price couple of days ago so an increase in price is somewhat expected for this coin. You can say that it is a speculative pump and dump. It will crash or slowly go down after this price surge. Don't expect that this coin will surpass BTC in any near future. Just ride the trend to earn some nice profits.  Roll Eyes
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

I don't see any unusual thing happening here nor i expect something spectacular yet. Because this happened so maby times already on other alt coins. In fact i even expect a crash sooner or later because i think this is just a failing effort to bring the price up, maybe some big players or a bunch of people are pumping the coins to gather attention and plan to dump it when they reached a desired amount.. ohh well, we'll see.. i might get interested in it also after a few months or years if it survives.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: