Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curious beginning  (Read 941 times)
robiulrubel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:12:30 AM

Hi friends. What's up? Bitcointalk is a large platform to make money. Could any one inform me about how to make a successful post and how long will need to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:34:07 AM

Hi friends. What's up? Bitcointalk is a large platform to make money. Could any one inform me about how to make a successful post and how long will need to success.
i think you first must read all of sticky post, because most of that are a important post for newbie like you.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3831

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:17:53 AM

If you look at bitcointalk only as a platform for making money then you're here for the wrong reason.

Could any one inform me about how to make a successful post and how long will need to success.
Do we really need to explain how to make a successful post lol? Simply state your opinions, or answer the questions of the topic poster. You simply need to make sense and answer with enough context. Campaign managers review your posts atleast once a week. So if your posts doesn't make sense, they can remove you from the campaign very easily. I suggest doing alot of studying about bitcoin and blockchain technology in general first before joining your first campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:59:18 AM

Sorry. Bitcointalk is not a platform for making money.

I don't know who told you that or why.

Anyway, stick around and do lots of reading and learn about Bitcoin.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
gab32597

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

You should read first the guidlines the rules and discussion for you to not ban on posting Smiley
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Others are curious about what is bitcoin and how people can earn money on it. Beginners usually search and read on the reply and comments in each question for them to have an idea what is bitcoin and how to earn with it. Newbie are also curious about what should be the first step on how to start their bitcoin and what is the process.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

BitoinTalk isn't a platform for making money. You definitely don't know what you are doing and why did you come here. BitcoinTalk is an open forum about bitcoin and other topics. This isn't a place where you get successful in making money. But, you can get money here through campaigns. But by the looks of it, you've got a long way to go before you can join campaigns. My only advise for you is to read. Just read anything that you want to know and need to know. You definitely got the wrong idea about what BitcoinTalk is for.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

A successful post is one that gains attention. You can do this by talking about interesting subjects. You can provide help or even just an opinion. Anything constructive. Just read what others say and reply to what you find interesting or have an opinion on or something you want to share. Even a discussion is a nice way to get exposure and maybe find some work. If you never post then noone will ever know who you are. Posting well gets people to see you have active interest and can help in finding work.

Good luck.

worldmobilecoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

World Mobile Coin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

Not sure if by posting can make you success here. I think BCT is quite different from other forum. Just read all through and take action. Read and do something to success. I'm sure you will find one method that suitable with you to success with BTC. BTW Good Luck

WMCC: wc1qcl3qeqkjamt8m7ass0weu9ep6s8se722y553jm
BTC: 1N1ZM9xCzHtn8mD4a4JYUm7bC5T54CBDmD
ETH: 0x6145e253196C7a7CEDDA1797B69E2ba67Fe3219b
BCH: 18CW3B95oTtW5MYG7GAs8isABA4TeNntWA
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:26:16 AM

I think f fbtcoib oin cash will be allright, probably gona go over

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

One of my best friend (brother) informed about this and make me curious beginning. during this month only I start spending on Bitcoin talk and it is quite interesting to read all topics and reply what ever understand about Bitcoin. It is really interesting.

I just start to learn about Bitcoin and hope I will get big knowledge about it and continue with God's Blessing.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

i think you first must read all of sticky post, because most of that are a important post for newbie like you.

My advice for you is to read a lot. There are so many useful information on pinned post especially ones where Administrator describes rules, guides, rank etc. If you are here for the money and quick cash not the knowledge this forum offers I can assure you your stay here might not be that long.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

Spot a good coin, and invest in it Cheesy
You talk about it, choosing a coin whose price will go up is not that easy because it needs a lot of consideration.
namjey

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:35:43 PM

it's a great place to make some money! but you will have to read a lot!
cye

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

When I first heard about bitcoin , I was really curious because I found my friend who taught me about it that  she can earn money here. Which I made very excited to learn about it that's why I started reading some post from here on how bitcoin works and  how can I earn the same with my friend. Might keep on reading and researching to gain more information. Goodluck to all of us.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

Read this very useful post to start with:

[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0
shreya_g

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

I dont understand that...how one can earn alot of money from this forum Huh Huh
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:02:17 AM

I dont understand that...how one can earn alot of money from this forum Huh Huh
You have to spam the forums without getting banned, and you can work your way up to maybe $2 per hour after 6 months or so.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:24:47 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 06:28:18 AM by black014

first of all make sure your post is not off topic, post must be a constructive and long like minimum of 75 character something like that, because your rank is just a newbie, the better you do is to read first for more information and knowledge in this forum, if you need small amount of bitcoin you can go to service section they giving the task then you will be pay for small amount, and if you want to join the signature campaign you need to Increase your rank as jr member and above you can earn a great deal.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:09:14 AM

if you want successful post read the guideline first the rule of furom of course...make constructed post dont spam if you want to earn here join in campaign and maintain your behavior this is not a platform this is a furom when you want to learn alot about of bitcoin...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀