Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof: Decentralized Certainty for Investments & Anonymous User Accountability  (Read 1851 times)
proofsuite (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:48:58 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 07:33:11 AM by proofsuite

NEW ANN THREAD HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124201.0

Proof Suite offers many of the tools blockchain initiatives can use today.
We strive to offer so much more tomorrow.

Over the last year, Proof Suite has developed ten tools to empower blockchain entrepreneurs, including ICO makers, a blockchain-backed asset marketplace, token legal agreement generators, a mobile app, and more. We have not been on BitcoinTalk, because we have dedicated all of our time to code and research. We wanted to come to you correct. We wanted to build tools that could empower you. Here is what we have been working on in that time. We would love your feedback and to collaborate with you rid the world of capital flight controls, the impact of international organization sanctions, lower-income group  inaccessibility to the global financial markets, and widening wealth gaps, among other things.

You can learn more about our team and tools, in this video: Proof Suite & Team

We are now working on V1 of our many beta projects, after having learned a bit from our interactions with approx. 5,000 active users on our platforms. Today, anyone can create an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency on our platform (HWTTiE-I]How to video). Users can tokenize property investments, company equity, community currency, securitized debt, and more. However, how can you validate the validity, value and competence of issuers? Today, we have a simple reputation system, but reputation systems can be gamed, especially if they are transparent. Also, reputation systems are built on trust that previous interactions can determine future events. We developed the the Assurance Market Protocol to eliminate a lot of the trust that is required to make investments around the world.

Also, here is a brief video describing summarizing our whitepaper: Whitepaper Summary Video

Furthermore,

TaaS is the first closed-end fund for blockchain-based assets. TaaS plans to leverage Proof's upcoming AMP protocol to trade not only traditional cryptocurrencies but real-world assets and securities that are making their way onto the blockchain via Proof.

Details of the token presale are available here: Proof Presale.
The public sale begins Oct. 8th: Countdown & Signup Here.

In a nutshell:
Proof token holders earns 3% fees (instantly) from the resolution of investment prediction market events, as well as .5% fees from crypto-USD and crypto-fiat purchases.
Total Proof tokens that will be minted is  2,362,062.
Total offered for sale: 1,181,031
How are the rest of the tokens used? We are in the same boat as you. Proof Suite earns revenue from our decentralized marketplaces and crypto-fiat which contribute earnings to tokenholders.

Half of Proof's tokens that are offered in the public sale, are used to seeded the crypto-fiat smart contracts which protect against cryptocurrency price volatility. This crypto fiat can be held in AMP-compatible smart contracts in insurance mechanisms, investment vehicles, and prediction markets. This way users are investing trustlessly on the blockchain, without investing in BOTH the underlying assets and cryptocurrencies at the same time. This will bring many more funds, individuals, companies and others onto the blockchain and power the future blockchain-based economy.

Is this like inadvertently taking many of good parts of Augur, Bancor, Iconomi, and Tether, then combining them together for something awesome, but on top of existing tools Proof already offers? That might not be too far off.

We look forward to your feedback, criticisms, and suggestions.  As we are mostly developers on our core team, we seek help especially in marketing. We are hiring.

If you are interesting in getting involved:

Proof Slack

If you are interested in a bounty program, we have a #bounty channel where we would love to hear your ideas and contribute to you in both Proof and ETH to help push our initiative.

Proof Youtube

You're awesome. Thank you.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:04:23 AM

Will Proofsuite be responding to questions, and recommendations here, also?
kerstentw

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

Will Proofsuite be responding to questions, and recommendations here, also?

Yep!  Myself as well as other members of the team will be answering questions on here.  Likewise, if you want more realtime chatting check out our slack channel posted above.
evobtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

What's the rationale for the number of tokens ? (2,362,062)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:26:54 PM

I rpo
Proof Suite offers many of the tools blockchain initiatives can use today.
We strive to offer so much more tomorrow.

Over the last year, Proof Suite has developed ten tools to empower blockchain entrepreneurs, including ICO makers, a blockchain-backed asset marketplace, token legal agreement generators, a mobile app, and more. We have not been on BitcoinTalk, because we have dedicated all of our time to code and research. We wanted to come to you correct. We wanted to build tools that could empower you. Here is what we have been working on in that time. We would love your feedback and to collaborate with you rid the world of capital flight controls, the impact of international organization sanctions, lower-income group  inaccessibility to the global financial markets, and widening wealth gaps, among other things.

You can learn more about our team and tools, in this video: Proof Suite & Team

We are now working on V1 of our many beta projects, after having learned a bit from our interactions with approx. 5,000 active users on our platforms. Today, anyone can create an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency on our platform (HWTTiE-I]How to video). Users can tokenize property investments, company equity, community currency, securitized debt, and more. However, how can you validate the validity, value and competence of issuers? Today, we have a simple reputation system, but reputation systems can be gamed, especially if they are transparent. Also, reputation systems are built on trust that previous interactions can determine future events. We developed the the Assurance Market Protocol to eliminate a lot of the trust that is required to make investments around the world.

Also, here is a brief video describing summarizing our whitepaper: Whitepaper Summary Video

Furthermore,

TaaS is the first closed-end fund for blockchain-based assets. TaaS plans to leverage Proof's upcoming AMP protocol to trade not only traditional cryptocurrencies but real-world assets and securities that are making their way onto the blockchain via Proof.

Details of the token presale are available here: Proof Presale.
The public sale begins Oct. 8th: Countdown & Signup Here.

In a nutshell:
Proof token holders earns 3% fees (instantly) from the resolution of investment prediction market events, as well as .5% fees from crypto-USD and crypto-fiat purchases.
Total Proof tokens that will be minted is  2,362,062.
Total offered for sale: 1,181,031
How are the rest of the tokens used? We are in the same boat as you. Proof Suite earns revenue from our decentralized marketplaces and crypto-fiat which contribute earnings to tokenholders.

Half of Proof's tokens that are offered in the public sale, are used to seeded the crypto-fiat smart contracts which protect against cryptocurrency price volatility. This crypto fiat can be held in AMP-compatible smart contracts in insurance mechanisms, investment vehicles, and prediction markets. This way users are investing trustlessly on the blockchain, without investing in BOTH the underlying assets and cryptocurrencies at the same time. This will bring many more funds, individuals, companies and others onto the blockchain and power the future blockchain-based economy.

Is this like inadvertently taking many of good parts of Augur, Bancor, Iconomi, and Tether, then combining them together for something awesome, but on top of existing tools Proof already offers? That might not be too far off.

We look forward to your feedback, criticisms, and suggestions.  As we are mostly developers on our core team, we seek help especially in marketing. We are hiring.

If you are interesting in getting involved:

Proof Slack

If you are interested in a bounty program, we have a #bounty channel where we would love to hear your ideas and contribute to you in both Proof and ETH to help push our initiative.

Proof Youtube

You're awesome. Thank you.

I was reposting in case there were images. I checked on Twitter about TAAS so I found you through them. I will read everythign when I wake up tomorrow. I find this fascinating and not too many tokens so this could be a winner.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kerstentw

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:17:40 AM

What's the rationale for the number of tokens ? (2,362,062)

Hi evobtc, thanks for checking out our page.  The number accomplishes two things:  It is based off of how much we need to raise based off of Ethereum's price (as with all caps) while being tweaked to be a bit of a message encoded within the numbers.  If you figure it out send me a PM.
kerstentw

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:48:50 AM

I was reposting in case there were images. I checked on Twitter about TAAS so I found you through them. I will read everythign when I wake up tomorrow. I find this fascinating and not too many tokens so this could be a winner.

Thank you kindly, we didn't add pictures but I will PM you in order to coordinate a re-post with images.  Likewise, we are very excited to hear your thoughts on the content.
kerstentw

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

The ICO received a review here!:

https://coins.best/ico-reviews/proof/

Here's an excerpt:

With its marketplace, Proof tries to lower the barrier for people with lower and medium income, making investment in real estate accessible for everyone. The main goal is to democratise the economy by making investment accessible to people without large means. In fact, currently, only a select few with high net worth can actually invest in real estate, which requires a lot of capital. With Proof, users can begin slowly, and raise money step by step.

Like every platform running on Blockchain, Proof’s marketplace is decentralized, and transactions are managed using smart contracts, eliminating the need for third-party intermediaries. Proof allows users of the platform to sell the assets they possess independently at will through the platform. A seller will issue many smart contracts for the total value of his asset, which users of Proof will then be able to buy.  More precisely, Proof has built its technology on the Assurance Market Protocol (AMP) in order to help its users to make a good choice of investment. The AMP has several useful features.

Firstly, a user, candidate-investor, can see how much he is insured against a loss by the issuer (the one who brings the investment). In fact, thanks to AMP, the issuer can be insured by his closers or his associates, and even by other users of Proof who strongly believe in the project. Then, the same user can also see if there are speculators who bet against the project, and how much. It can indicate that the offer is fraudulent or too weak. For reassurance, a user can also control the ratings of the issuer. In fact, AMP allows users to give a credibility score to every issuer, and even to write reviews about past investments.  Finally, AMP allows the users (speculators) to insure the asset (and to receive interest rate) or to bet against the project.

Also, a big part of the Proof project is to avoid the high volatility of Etherium, which can deter investors. That is why the tokens will be pegged to government-issued fiat currency (like crypto-USD or crypto-EURO) to protect investors from price fluctuations of the denominated currency on investment. Moreover, users will be able to to change their Proof tokens into crypto-fiat like USD or EURO or into cryptocurrencies like Etherium or Bitecoin, by way of Proof itself.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

when open ico selling ?
not open bounty ?
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
kerstentw

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

when open ico selling ?
not open bounty ?
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

Hi Truimpheriues,

Our Social Media and Translation bounties will be released with a smart contract with an escrow this week.  We are still working out some details with our Escrow and will be ready to set the limits and the token bonuses with Forms to register by Tuesday. 

As for the open ICO, that begins on October 8th.  Right now we are doing a preSale with a rebate on tokens but the supply for that is very limited.     
evobtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:12:45 AM

Hi evobtc, thanks for checking out our page.  The number accomplishes two things:  It is based off of how much we need to raise based off of Ethereum's price (as with all caps) while being tweaked to be a bit of a message encoded within the numbers.  If you figure it out send me a PM.

Cool i will look into it, is there a reward for this ?

Also i looked into your product, how is this different from the Everex Support Coin ?

kerstentw

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

Cool i will look into it, is there a reward for this ?

Also i looked into your product, how is this different from the Everex Support Coin ?

For the first: Of Course. Wink

For the second: Proof is like decentralized gold backed dollar, except backed by ethereum instead of gold. Everex uses ethereum to actually transmit dollars around the world and then exchanges it at location/but with mobile app so you dont have to go to location.  The two could actually go together quite well.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Hello.
Did this an ANN or i'ts just an ICO, also there is not so complete information available in the first post, please kindly update.
lodasama

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

The public sale begins Oct. 8th ,there is a lot time before ico start .stay tuned
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

Will this has some bounties open?
Looking forward for the list of bounties that will be held.
Thanks.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:16:44 PM

Thanks.
I'll also waiting for this, I hope there is also available for newbie member.

kerstentw

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

Thanks.

We will be announcing the first round of Social Media bounties very shortly.  We are just finishing up getting our escrow set up and making sure all of the software/contracts supporting it are ready for gameday.  As long as they are sound, the bounties should be ready shortly. 

The bounties will be announced in our thread specifically set up for bounties here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2099171

Likewise, we will be posting a summary here but most of the action will be occurring in the other thread. 

And for the post above, definitely. 

Thank you all for your interest!

kerstentw

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

Our first Presale-Bounty just for people in our slack and ANN thread is ready:

Proof's Bitcointalk Signature. 

Bounty: 1.2 Ether

Design 3 unique signatures using BBCode for advertising Proof as signatures:

1 for Members/Full Members
1 for Senior Members
1 for Hero/Legendary Members

Quality & detail must improve with each move up the ladder.

Instructions:

- Join our slack channel: slack.proofsuite.com
- Enter your bitcointalk id into the slack chat
- Post your final designs (without code in the bitcointalk channel provided below.)
PreRequisites:
- The design must feature the dates of our ICO: October 8th - November 8th.
- The design must include the following links:
    1.) http://slack.proofsuite.com
    2.) https://www.proofsuite.com/ico
    3.) https://www.proofsuite.com
    4.) https://www.proofsuite.com/media/whitepaper.pdf
    5.) https://beta.proofdashboard.com
    6.) https://www.facebook.com/proofdashboard/
    7.) https://twitter.com/proofdashboard
    8.) https://www.reddit.com/r/proofsuite/
    9.) https://medium.com/proof-of-fintech

- Some sort of Rendition of our logo as ascii art

Post your entries here in their full glory:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2099171.new#new

Winning entries will receive their Ether after selection by the Proof Team and verification of the final BBcode by @tai as a DM in the slack.

A runner up will also be selected and will receive 0.2 Ether from Tai's personal reserve as well.

Likewise, there is also another hidden bounty for certain entries worth 0.2 Ether.

Bounty closes Friday UTC-3:00 and winners will be announced on the bitcointalk as well as the Slack.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:37:10 AM

Another game changer.low coin supply, a blockchain already, what more can I say? This is worth investing in

proofsuite (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

Another game changer.low coin supply, a blockchain already, what more can I say? This is worth investing in

Thank you for the kind words.  We are doing everything we can to make it a worthwhile one for all investors.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: