Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digibyte (DGB) sounds like a good investment atm  (Read 1050 times)
tonyharding (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:50:59 AM

I hear that there is going to be a rebrand (maybe new logo) this weekend and there are up the citi awards again (2nd Oct). Some people reckon its the next antshare/neo.

I believe this is going to take off in the next few days bigtime. Thoughts anyone ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

I think rebranding is a good thing for this coin. Digibyte is a good coin with a big community support. Let's see how it's affect on price.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:29:26 AM

I hear that there is going to be a rebrand (maybe new logo) this weekend and there are up the citi awards again (2nd Oct). Some people reckon its the next antshare/neo.

I believe this is going to take off in the next few days bigtime. Thoughts anyone ?

Its already quite a time after the re-branding. It is one of the largest coin in matter of total supply.
It was pumped up highest 2213 satoshis about 3 months ago and now is already down to 290 satoshis.
Don't aspect much from this.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

DGB is a nice coin with nice features. It is an older coin that has been largely overlooked by this latest run and I am not quite sure why. It is not totally unique but it is one of the most feature complete coins with huge community and dev support. To be honest I quite like it. I do not have any other than what I am mining currently but I would like to see this one succeed just from the features standpoint.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

DGB is a nice coin with nice features. It is an older coin that has been largely overlooked by this latest run and I am not quite sure why. It is not totally unique but it is one of the most feature complete coins with huge community and dev support. To be honest I quite like it. I do not have any other than what I am mining currently but I would like to see this one succeed just from the features standpoint.
What are those features and why is it "unique"?
From my standpoint it offers nothing unique compared to other altcoins besides having 5 mining algorithms and the only reason it got so much attention was because it got SegWit back in April - May, which is also useless for such a small blockchain.
Care to elaborate?
richGUP

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

I have watched several video clips by the CEO Jarad and he seems very genuine, the coin has been around for years so has a sturdy team/community behind it. I don't think it will eclipse NEO just yet but the rebranding has been well overdue since the logo is terribly old school. It's certainly undervalued atm at 53 on CMC, I see it at least alongside Stratis and Waves as it has superior tech I believe.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

I think digibyte is pure shit coin no doubt about that but I don't know the reason I just think in the long term it will be very valuable.

Rzqt

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:03:50 AM

people are showing some interest in the order book
Maybe the beginning of the bull run ?
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

I was holding a little DGB, when I read the article that you just said, I see seems unstable with co-DGB, its price is also down, I kept it until it rose again and sell off  Shocked I think DGB will rise in the future, so I can sell it before it fell too low  Shocked

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

Rzqt

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:23:47 PM

DGB is probably at his lowest price!! It's rising ATM! Bullrun is starting  Smiley
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

DGB is probably at his lowest price!! It's rising ATM! Bullrun is starting  Smiley
I agree, I think it has reached the bottom now and only way possible from here is up. Lets see when the surge begins and how high it goes.
I've invested big time in it.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

I also think that it saw dip and gonna raise but nearly every investor invested into digibytes for quick profit so I don't see strong buy block with it to stop sells after pumps.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
danik07

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

Is there any link about rebranding this weekend?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: