Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATP [Advanced Trading Platform]  (Read 20883 times)
dwolfman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 11:55:02 PM

OK, I'm about to give up.

Is MtGox the ONLY place this one will work right with?

BTC-e doesn't do market orders, so that just leaves BitStamp or MtGox.  Guess I'll give BitStamp a try now.

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
dwolfman

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 12:35:59 AM

And I may not get to try it.  All my BTC (about .14 worth) was tied up on BTC-e, being held captive by their new email verification for withdrawals.  If I can ever get them out of there I'll never go there again.

So, while I'm waiting on getting that resolved, what's everyone's thoughts on using ATP with Bitstamp?  Does it work better with Bitstamp than my experience so far trying it with CampBX and BTC-e?

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
dwolfman

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 02:10:00 AM

That's it, I give up.

So ATP can't do market orders at Bitstamp either?  Is MtGox truly the only exchange that this bot will work with?  Why even list the others if they won't work?

Nova!

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:27:35 AM

That's it, I give up.

So ATP can't do market orders at Bitstamp either?  Is MtGox truly the only exchange that this bot will work with?  Why even list the others if they won't work?

Don't lose heart.  I only ever made it to work with MtGox because that was all the Xchange API it's using was supporting at that time.

Unfortunately I'm still stuck in Ecuador with limited access to internet and I'm having difficulty trying to get my bank to send money to Russia while I'm here in Ecuador so I can't really test anything right now.

I will be catching a flight out of here soon and I'm going to have a nice long talk with my branch manager about what does and does not constitute acceptable security of my funds while traveling, then I plan to work on this fulltime again.

I'm not sure if Aido is planning active development on getting other exchanges to work, but I've sold my soul into another contract job part of which involves getting ATP to work with limit orders and multiple exchanges as soon as I get back to the states.  I made sure I can put those changes back into the mainline, so just have a little patience please and it will be working.

I apologize for everyone's difficulties with this product, but thank you for your patience.

Donate @ 1LE4D5ERPZ4tumNoYe5GMeB5p9CZ1xKb4V
Nova!

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:38:31 AM

Been lucky today

A whole day. Without any dud trades

Adio and nova

Once I have made up for my loses I with send you some beer money

But today was a good day for once

Now must learn not to touch and fiddle and stop being greedy !!

Man it's great to hear people making money with the bot.  Makes a crappy day feel better just to know something I had a hand in actually enriched the lives of others.  BTW great job to Aido too for keeping this thing going.  Wouldn't exist anymore if it weren't for him and that's a fact.

dwolfman

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 07:22:52 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2013, 07:56:10 AM by dwolfman

Oh, I'll keep an eye on it, but I really need something to try and make my coins grow soon.  My mining operation isn't very big (varies from 280 MH/s to 600 MH/s, depends on if the kids are playing games on their computers or not), so it's not bringing anything in very fast.  And since I'm unemployed and broke but looking for work, I'll need to do something within the next few weeks to pay my rent or end up on the street.  Even though trading on an exchange won't get me all of the rent, if I can make my coins grow between now and then it will help at least a little.

And just an FYI:  I was just looking through CampBX's API info on their site.  Apparently, they can do market orders using the Advanced trade API calls.

Code:

An API call to place an advanced order can be made in following format:
    ­
    https://CampBX.com/api/tradeadv.php
    ­
    POST Mandatory fields:
    user=USERNAME pass=PASSWORD
    TradeMode=AdvancedBuy OR TradeMode=AdvancedSell
    Price=DECIMAL OR Price=Market
    Quantity=DECIMAL

Optional Fields:
    FillType=Incremental OR FillType=AON OR FillType=FOK
    (If omitted, default Fill Type is Incremental)
    ­
    DarkPool=No OR DarkPool=Yes
    (Default is No Darkpool)
    ­
    Expiry=YYYY/MM/DD
    (Allowed range is 1 Hour through 31 Days) (Many additional formats are supported as well,
    including relative values! Please contact our helpdesk if you would like additional information
    about time/date formats.)

Please note that all parameters are case-sensitive. We highly recommend executing small
    trades and experimenting with all of the possible parameter values before implementing them
    in your strategy.

Expiry date field allows using many relative and absolute values and offers a lot of flexibility.
    If this is something that you rely on heavily in your strategy, please contact us for details
    about additional formats.

Return Values:
    If your entire order is executed immediately, the return value will be '0' in JSON format:
    {"Success":"0"}
    ­
    In case the order was not filled entirely, the return value would be corresponding Order ID
    in our Order Book.

Notice that the Price field has an option of "Market".  :-)

Ianwhitbread

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:18:48 AM

Hahaha. Spoke too soon

First dud of the day

8.28am. Bought at £85.66

9.31am. Sold at ca$132.50

Doh!

But first dud in about 15 trades

So happy with results

Making money in the last 24 hours yes
But very small amounts

Could get a Starbucks coffee (small size) with yesterday profits

(Just)

But very interesting

Lets see what the next 24 hours bring

Think I was lucky yesterday was trading pretty flat till the liberty exchange had some problems with
The law which I believe caused a slight drop in the price

Gave me a chance to buy slightly cheaper

Askit2

Activity: 981
Merit: 500

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:02:44 PM

AidoATP crashed using version with XChange 1.7.0 on MTGoX. Win 7-64bit. Java 1.7
Code:
2013-05-31 10:15:13,531 ←[1;31m:←[0;39m ERROR: Caught unexpected exception, shutting down MtGox trend following trading agent now!
. Details are listed below.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem getting JSON object
        at si.mazi.rescu.JSONUtils.getJsonObject(JSONUtils.java:68)
        at si.mazi.rescu.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:118)
        at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invokeHttp(RestInvocationHandler.java:53)
        at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invoke(RestInvocationHandler.java:48)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy6.getAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v2.service.polling.MtGoxPollingAccountService.getAccountInfo(MtGoxPollingAccountService.java:78
)
        at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.refreshAccounts(AccountManager.java:121)
        at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.getBalance(AccountManager.java:105)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.evalAsk(TrendTradingAgent.java:394)
        at org.aido.atp.TrendTradingAgent.run(TrendTradingAgent.java:344)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, St
ring, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
 at [Source: java.io.StringReader@574979a9; line: 1, column: 2]
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1378)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportError(ParserMinimalBase.java:599)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportUnexpectedChar(ParserMinimalBase.java:520)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser._handleUnexpectedValue(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:1387)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser.nextToken(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:678)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:2834)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2781)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:1942)
        at si.mazi.rescu.JSONUtils.getJsonObject(JSONUtils.java:64)
        ... 10 more
2013-05-31 10:15:30,675 ←[1;31m:←[0;39m Error unmarshalling from json: <html>
<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
<hr><center>cloudflare-nginx</center>
</body>
</html>
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

2013-05-31 10:15:30,678 ←[1;31m:←[0;39m ERROR: Caught unexpected MtGox exception, ticker manager shutting down now!. Details are l
isted below.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem getting JSON object
        at si.mazi.rescu.JSONUtils.getJsonObject(JSONUtils.java:68)
        at si.mazi.rescu.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:118)
        at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invokeHttp(RestInvocationHandler.java:53)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy6.getTicker(Unknown Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v2.service.polling.MtGoxPollingMarketDataService.getTicker(MtGoxPollingMarketDataService.java:7
7)
        at org.aido.atp.PollingTickerManager.getTick(PollingTickerManager.java:56)
        at org.aido.atp.TickerManager.run(TickerManager.java:91)
Caused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, St
ring, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
 at [Source: java.io.StringReader@5ba9bb34; line: 1, column: 2]
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1378)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportError(ParserMinimalBase.java:599)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportUnexpectedChar(ParserMinimalBase.java:520)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser._handleUnexpectedValue(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:1387)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser.nextToken(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:678)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:2834)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2781)
        at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:1942)
        at si.mazi.rescu.JSONUtils.getJsonObject(JSONUtils.java:64)
        ... 8 more

It Looks like my connection hiccupped and ATP went down. Either that or  GoX had an issue.

Second problem is more a nuisance request. Errors are handled but I wonder why it can't create  the file in question or why I can't create the file.
Code:
C:\Downloads\Bitcoin\BitcoinBot\AidoATP-master\bin>java -jar aidoatp.jar --simulation-mode=true
10:52:02,383 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Could NOT find resource [logback.groovy]
10:52:02,384 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Could NOT find resource [logback-test.xml]
10:52:02,384 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Found resource [logback.xml] at [jar:file:/C:/Downloads/Bit
coin/BitcoinBot/AidoATP-master/bin/aidoatp.jar!/logback.xml]
10:52:02,462 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.ConfigurationWatchList@203f97d7 - URL [jar:file:/C:/Downloads/Bitcoin/Bitcoin
Bot/AidoATP-master/bin/aidoatp.jar!/logback.xml] is not of type file
10:52:02,729 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - debug attribute not set
10:52:02,776 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - About to instantiate appender of type [ch.qos.logback.cor
e.ConsoleAppender]
10:52:02,822 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - Naming appender as [STDOUT]
10:52:02,990 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.NestedComplexPropertyIA - Assuming default type [ch.qos.logback.classic.en
coder.PatternLayoutEncoder] for [encoder] property
10:52:03,298 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender[STDOUT] - Enabling JANSI WindowsAnsiOutputStream for the console.
10:52:03,302 |-WARN in ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender[STDOUT] - Failed to create WindowsAnsiOutputStream. Falling back on the
 default stream. ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to instantiate type org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAns
iOutputStream
        at ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to instantiate type org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutpu
tStream
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassNameAndParameter(OptionHelper.java:73)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassNameAndParameter(OptionHelper.java:42)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender.getTargetStreamForWindows(ConsoleAppender.java:94)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender.start(ConsoleAppender.java:85)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction.end(AppenderAction.java:96)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.callEndAction(Interpreter.java:317)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.endElement(Interpreter.java:196)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.endElement(Interpreter.java:182)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.EventPlayer.play(EventPlayer.java:62)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:149)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:135)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:99)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:49)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitializer.configureByResource(ContextInitializer.java:75)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitializer.autoConfig(ContextInitializer.java:148)
        at      at org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.init(StaticLoggerBinder.java:85)
        at      at org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.<clinit>(StaticLoggerBinder.java:55)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.bind(LoggerFactory.java:128)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.performInitialization(LoggerFactory.java:107)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory(LoggerFactory.java:295)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:269)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:281)
        at      at org.aido.atp.Application.<init>(Application.java:54)
        at      at org.aido.atp.Application.getInstance(Application.java:67)
        at      at org.aido.atp.Application.main(Application.java:75)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
        at      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassNameAndParameter(OptionHelper.java:60)
        at      ... 24 common frames omitted
10:52:03,302 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - About to instantiate appender of type [ch.qos.logback.cor
e.rolling.RollingFileAppender]
10:52:03,314 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - Naming appender as [FILE]
10:52:03,402 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.FixedWindowRollingPolicy@14b7e998 - Will use gz compression
10:52:03,439 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.NestedComplexPropertyIA - Assuming default type [ch.qos.logback.classic.en
coder.PatternLayoutEncoder] for [encoder] property
10:52:03,447 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.RollingFileAppender[FILE] - Active log file name: aidoatp.log
10:52:03,448 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.RollingFileAppender[FILE] - File property is set to [aidoatp.log]
10:52:03,455 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.LoggerAction - Setting level of logger [com.xeiam.xchange] to WARN
10:52:03,455 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.LoggerAction - Setting level of logger [si.mazi.rescu] to WARN
10:52:03,456 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.RootLoggerAction - Setting level of ROOT logger to DEBUG
10:52:03,456 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Attaching appender named [FILE] to Logger[ROOT]
10:52:03,459 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderRefAction - Attaching appender named [STDOUT] to Logger[ROOT]
10:52:03,459 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - End of configuration.
10:52:03,463 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.JoranConfigurator@364904c8 - Registering current configuration as safe fallbac
k point

2013-05-31 10:52:03,624 ←[34m:←[0;39m Aido ATP has started successfully
2013-05-31 10:52:03,639 ←[34m:←[0;39m Entering simulation mode. Trades will not be executed.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
Kosmatik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:13:54 PM

Getting same as Askit2 this is what console window shows

Code:
Exception in thread "Thread-1" si.mazi.rescu.HttpException: Problem POSTing (IO)

at si.mazi.rescu.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:135)
        at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invokeHttp(RestInvocationHandler.
java:53)
        at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invoke(RestInvocationHandler.java
:48)
        at $Proxy6.getAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v2.service.polling.MtGoxPollingAccountService
.getAccountInfo(MtGoxPollingAccountService.java:78)
        at org.aido.atp.AccountManager.run(AccountManager.java:101)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.Validator
Exception: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPath
BuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source
)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect
(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown S
ource)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unk
nown Source)
        at si.mazi.rescu.HttpTemplate.executeRequest(HttpTemplate.java:107)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:
 sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find vali
d certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown Sour
ce)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
 find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown
 Source)
        at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
        ... 26 more
Nova!

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 10:47:25 PM

Getting same as Askit2 this is what console window shows

Code:
Exception in thread "Thread-1" si.mazi.rescu.HttpException: Problem POSTing (IO)

at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invokeHttp(RestInvocationHandler.
java:53)
        at si.mazi.rescu.RestInvocationHandler.invoke(RestInvocationHandler.java
:48)
        at $Proxy6.getAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v2.service.polling.MtGoxPollingAccountService
.getAccountInfo(MtGoxPollingAccountService.java:78)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.Validator
Exception: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPath
BuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source
)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect
(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown S
ource)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unk
nown Source)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:
 sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find vali
d certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown Sour
ce)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
 find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown
 Source)
        ... 26 more

Gonna take a wild guess here and say that they probably changed their cert to yet another random issuer without a valid chain.  Try going to the URL, and examining the cert.  Then add it to the accepted certs for Java and see if that fixed it.

Nova!

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:21:10 PM

We really need to be catching these exceptions in refresh account and leaving an explanation rather than a stacktrace.

In one section there was a 502 bad gateway error.  500 codes mean the server puked and died, that is something we should definetly handle with an exponential backoff mechanism rather than letting the thread just sit there dead.

In the other one a valid chain of trust could not be built.  This COULD be coming from a 502 gateway exception, but we really have no way to be certain, however my gut tells me MtGox bought yet another cheapy cert that Java isn't happy with.

I would personally just override the setup performing SSL and tell it to not worry about the chain of trust on it (maybe make this configurable), but this is all being handled at the API layer and doing so would create a code fork we would have to maintain forever.

I'm not feeling really impressed with the Xchange API at this time.  It was good when it came out, but we are starting to see some significant issues from our reliance upon it.
I hate to try and re-implement it, forking it would probably cause a similar nightmare.

I'm open to suggestions on whether to fork it, toss it or just keep chugging along with it.
I'll be home soon and be able to devote much more time to it.  In the meantime ideas are always welcome.

daybyter
Legendary

Activity: 965
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:37:16 PM

Help here?

https://github.com/ReAzem/cryptocoin-tradelib

I'm doing bot dev, too, and released some of my sources...any helping hand is welcome... Smiley

telemaco

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:43:22 PM

Hello,

I am trying to --clear-config but getting this error (on Windows 8 64 bits with Java JSE 7 U21. It seems it can continue but then won't be able to login to bitstamp, or mtgox saying that the user/password is not correct (and it is!). Wonder if that Ansi output stream maybe the culprit. The passwords on the registry have a "/" character after every highscore character. Is that correct?

Code:
C:\AidoATP\bin>java -jar aidoatp.jar --clear-config=true
00:37:55,523 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Could NOT find resource [logback.groovy]
00:37:55,523 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Could NOT find resource [logback-test.xml]
00:37:55,524 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Found resource [logback.xml] at [jar:file:/C:/AidoATP/bin/aidoatp.jar!/logback.xml]
00:37:55,535 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.ConfigurationWatchList@5d3f03b - URL [jar:file:/C:/AidoATP/bin/aidoatp.jar!/logback.xml] is not of type file
00:37:56,184 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - debug attribute not set
00:37:56,307 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - About to instantiate appender of type [ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender]
00:37:56,314 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - Naming appender as [STDOUT]
00:37:56,337 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.NestedComplexPropertyIA - Assuming default type [ch.qos.logback.classic.encoder.PatternLayoutEncoder] for [encoder] property
00:37:56,394 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender[STDOUT] - Enabling JANSI WindowsAnsiOutputStream for the console.
00:37:56,394 |-WARN in ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender[STDOUT] - Failed to create WindowsAnsiOutputStream. Falling back on the default stream. ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to instanti
ate type org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
        at ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to instantiate type org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassNameAndParameter(OptionHelper.java:73)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassNameAndParameter(OptionHelper.java:42)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender.getTargetStreamForWindows(ConsoleAppender.java:94)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender.start(ConsoleAppender.java:85)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction.end(AppenderAction.java:96)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.callEndAction(Interpreter.java:317)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.endElement(Interpreter.java:196)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.Interpreter.endElement(Interpreter.java:182)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.spi.EventPlayer.play(EventPlayer.java:62)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:149)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:135)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:99)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.joran.GenericConfigurator.doConfigure(GenericConfigurator.java:49)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitializer.configureByResource(ContextInitializer.java:75)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitializer.autoConfig(ContextInitializer.java:148)
        at      at org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.init(StaticLoggerBinder.java:85)
        at      at org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.<clinit>(StaticLoggerBinder.java:55)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.bind(LoggerFactory.java:128)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.performInitialization(LoggerFactory.java:107)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory(LoggerFactory.java:295)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:269)
        at      at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:281)
        at      at org.aido.atp.Application.<init>(Application.java:54)
        at      at org.aido.atp.Application.getInstance(Application.java:67)
        at      at org.aido.atp.Application.main(Application.java:75)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
        at      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at      at ch.qos.logback.core.util.OptionHelper.instantiateByClassNameAndParameter(OptionHelper.java:60)
        at      ... 24 common frames omitted
00:37:56,394 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - About to instantiate appender of type [ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.RollingFileAppender]
00:37:56,396 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - Naming appender as [FILE]
00:37:56,407 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.FixedWindowRollingPolicy@42e57c4c - Will use gz compression
00:37:56,413 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.NestedComplexPropertyIA - Assuming default type [ch.qos.logback.classic.encoder.PatternLayoutEncoder] for [encoder] property
00:37:56,415 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.RollingFileAppender[FILE] - Active log file name: aidoatp.log
telemaco

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 11:10:36 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 02:34:36 AM by telemaco

Hello,

Also getting the SSL certificate problem

Code:
2013-06-02 01:09:37,022 ←[34m:←[0;39m Aido ATP has started successfully
2013-06-02 01:09:37,024 ←[34m:←[0;39m Entering simulation mode. Trades will not be executed.
2013-06-02 01:09:37,025 ←[34m:←[0;39m Using arbitrage to decide some trades.
2013-06-02 01:09:37,169 ←[34m:←[0;39m Connecting to Bitstamp Exchange
2013-06-02 01:09:37,170 ←[34m:←[0;39m Connecting to CampBX Exchange
2013-06-02 01:09:37,287 ←[34m:←[0;39m Connecting to BTC-e Exchange
2013-06-02 01:09:37,287 ←[34m:←[0;39m Connecting to MtGox Exchange
2013-06-02 01:09:37,516 ←[31m:←[0;39m WARNING: Testing connection to exchange MtGox
Exception in thread "Thread-4" si.mazi.rescu.HttpException: Problem POSTing (IO)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10.getAccountInfo(Unknown Source)
        at com.xeiam.xchange.mtgox.v2.service.polling.MtGoxPollingAccountService.getAccountInfo(MtGoxPollingAccountService.java:78)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to
 requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown Source)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown Source)
        ... 26 more

Any help appreciated
telemaco

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:52:05 AM

Followed the next steps for C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_21\jre\lib\security\cacerts but no luck. Still same error.

http://magicmonster.com/kb/prg/java/ssl/pkix_path_building_failed.html
telemaco

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:54:23 AM

Solved.

Followed the steps on the link i pasted before but on

C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\security\cacerts

not on the jdk

Cheers,
Nova!

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:03:13 AM

I'm developing the 2.0 version of ATP.  More info is here...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223394.0

The current ATP project will be rolled into this, new version as time progresses.

Naruby

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:50:11 AM

After a day of two tinkering, mainly do to my very limited Linux knowledge, I got AidoATP running on my Raspberry Pi  Cool
My main steps, problems, solutions:

1) Java
I'm  using Raspbian hard float ABI witch made it a bit hard to find out Java.
I've used https://jdk8.java.net/fxarmpreview/ This is a beta of Java 8 for ARM processors but is running stable.
Move /java from my homedir to /usr/local
Added in PATH /usr/local/java/bin
Added JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/java/bin

2) Certificates
Downloaded the certificate for https://data.mtgox.com website
Code:
echo -n | openssl s_client -connect data.mtgox.com:443 |sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > mtgoxData.pem

Added the mtgox data cert to the java keystore
Code:
keytool -importcert -file mtgoxData.pem -alias mtgoxData

Show the certificate chain :
Code:
openssl s_client -connect data.mtgox.com:443 -showcert
Copy&paste the 2 certs between the BEGIN CERT en END CERT lines in 2 files : StartComInterCA.pem and startComCA.pem

Added the chain cert to the CA java store:
Code:
keytool -keystore /usr/local/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts  -importcert -file StartComInterCA.pem -alias startComInterCA
keytool -keystore /usr/local/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts  -importcert -file startComCA.pem -alias startComCA

3) Succes !
Nova!

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:45:30 PM

After a day of two tinkering, mainly do to my very limited Linux knowledge, I got AidoATP running on my Raspberry Pi  Cool

1) Java
I'm  using Raspbian hard float ABI witch made it a bit hard to find out Java.
I've used https://jdk8.java.net/fxarmpreview/  This is a beta of Java 8 for ARM processors but is running stable.

2) Certificates
Code:
echo -n | openssl s_client -connect data.mtgox.com:443 |sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > mtgoxData.pem

Code:

Code:
Copy&paste the 2 certs between the BEGIN CERT en END CERT lines in 2 files : StartComInterCA.pem and startComCA.pem

Code:
keytool -keystore /usr/local/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts  -importcert -file StartComInterCA.pem -alias startComInterCA
keytool -keystore /usr/local/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts  -importcert -file startComCA.pem -alias startComCA

3) Succes !

Excellent work!  I'm glad it's working for you.

Simonsays

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:32:04 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 04:54:54 AM by Simonsays

After a day of two tinkering, mainly do to my very limited Linux knowledge, I got AidoATP running on my Raspberry Pi  Cool

1) Java
I'm  using Raspbian hard float ABI witch made it a bit hard to find out Java.
I've used https://jdk8.java.net/fxarmpreview/  This is a beta of Java 8 for ARM processors but is running stable.

2) Certificates
Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:
keytool -keystore /usr/local/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts  -importcert -file StartComInterCA.pem -alias startComInterCA
keytool -keystore /usr/local/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts  -importcert -file startComCA.pem -alias startComCA

3) Succes !

Having issues getting MtGox to allow access upon starting - for those that are Java-noobs like myself - suggestions? or is compatibility with MtGox have to wait till the next update?

Fixed:  Installed the cert located at http://codebistro.com/2010/03/25/adding-cacert-to-the-java-trusted-store/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: