Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS/Dedicated [US,CA,EU] - For Auto,Scan,PTU,Offer,Render,CPM...-LEGAL and CHEAP  (Read 1938 times)
doflamingo (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

Hi all,

I'm here to sell VPS and Dedicated with cheap price.ALL LEGAL because I buy dedicated with my paypal and divide it to VPS,so don't compare my price with VPS/dedicated  bought by stolen card or paypal.

My contact is : johnwick175 ( skype )

I-My products

1.VPS Full Admin :  US,CA,France,UK,Germany...

- OS : Windows Server 2008,2012,2016, Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 10 Pro, Linux...All  Full Admin,Full Lincence.
- Purpose :  PTU , Youtube ,Encode,Render,Click, Traffic Exchange, Jingling - Hitleap, Login account ,Auto,...​
- DO NOT : SCAN,DDos,Hack.
- Price

2. Dedicated Server : CA-EU only

- Dedicated Server 16 : 55$/month

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1225v2 - 4c / 4t - 3.2GHz / 3.6 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
Disks: SoftRaid 3 x 120GB SSD or SoftRaid 2 x 2TB SATA
IP : 3$ / ip

- Dedicated Server 32 : 65 $/month

CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 - 4c/8t - 3.4 GHz / 3.8 GHz
RAM: 32GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Disks: Sgreenaid 2 x 2TB SATA3
IP : 3$ / ip

II - Payment

-Accept BTC,LTC,DSH,ETH... ( all alt coin ), WMZ, PM,Skrill, Netteller,Paypal ( send as family type )
-You can buy btc at https://localbitcoins.com/ or https://www.circle.com/en if ygreenave only cash,western union...

III- Term of Service

- DO NOT : SCAN,DDos,Hack.
- After receiving VPS,you must change password.
- DO NOT change MAC address of VPS,DO NOT shutdown VPS.

I will give some vouches ( full month ) for trusted member ( full member and above without negative feedback )

Thank all
Moritz30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:57:50 AM

Your prices are too high. As the names start with O I'll assume they are OpenVZ based servers which I can get way cheaper elsewhere.
doflamingo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:42:29 AM

Your prices are too high. As the names start with O I'll assume they are OpenVZ based servers which I can get way cheaper elsewhere.

Give me some examples of cheaper Windows VPS with the same configuration if you can buy elsewhere.Don't talk without example
Moritz30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:54:22 AM

Give me some examples of cheaper Windows VPS with the same configuration if you can buy elsewhere.Don't talk without example

2.1€/Month. Windows not included but you get the licenses cheap here anyways.
doflamingo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:12:40 AM

2.1€/Month. Windows not included but you get the licenses cheap here anyways.

I know many sites with cheaper price than mine but they don't have Windows.If they don't have windows,where do you put the licence to ?Anyway,show me the site.I'm finding the cheaper site to resell.
doflamingo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:51:47 AM

pump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: