Bitcoin Forum
February 21, 2020, 07:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosenbridge Digital Decentralized Banking Platform  (Read 815 times)
rosenbridgedigital
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:28:33 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:59:20 PM by rosenbridgedigital
 #1


WWW.ROSENBRIDGEDIGITAL.ORG

https://twitter.com/RdcrDigital
1582314520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582314520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582314520
Reply with quote  #2

1582314520
Report to moderator
1582314520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582314520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582314520
Reply with quote  #2

1582314520
Report to moderator
1582314520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582314520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582314520
Reply with quote  #2

1582314520
Report to moderator
100% First Deposit Bonus Instant Withdrawals Best Odds 10+ Sports Since 2014 No KYC Asked Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1582314520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582314520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582314520
Reply with quote  #2

1582314520
Report to moderator
1582314520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582314520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582314520
Reply with quote  #2

1582314520
Report to moderator
1582314520
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582314520

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582314520
Reply with quote  #2

1582314520
Report to moderator
Sacho Maggs
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 35
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:38:13 PM
 #2

In your ICO Terms and Conditions, there are six referrals to Polybius or Polybius Bank, for instance in Clause 11.2 is says:

"However, all Tokens provided during the Crowdfunding will constitute 44% of the total Tokens generated during the initialisation of Polybius Bank. The remaining 56% of Tokens will be held by the founders team."

Yet, you do not need funds to get the bank license but skills and expertise, which you do not seem to have.

This is probably the most pathetic ICO's I have seen. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!