Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about SNC(SunContract)?  (Read 639 times)
prolambo (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:35:53 AM

Hi all. What do you think about SNC? https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/suncontract/historical-data/

Is it a boom coin? (50x-100X in a year)
MrMoon991

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

well, it sure did a hell of a start  Grin

i think, they have an educated and experienced team, they possess the "know how", so it is a really promising project.

actually, today they are releasing some new information about their platform...
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Hi all. What do you think about SNC? https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/suncontract/historical-data/

I dont think much will be build in a year from now. They did not collect $100 of milions as other projects. But with $2 millions that might go up a lot in upcoming months is enough to build what they planed to do.  Less money collected means those that invested got bigger share of coins.

So yes we need to wait for a year and then will be pretty clear.  Bad is that only exchange trading them right now is shitty Minergate owned HitBTC.  I would not trust them 1 satoshi.  But there will be more exchanges trading sooner or latter. SNC is a simple ETH token, so nothing really hard to integrate.

https://suncontract.org/
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

I dont think much will be build in a year from now. They did not collect $100 of milions as other projects. But with $2 millions that might go up a lot in upcoming months is enough to build what they planed to do.  Less money collected means those that invested got bigger share of coins.

So yes we need to wait for a year and then will be pretty clear.  Bad is that only exchange trading them right now is shitty Minergate owned HitBTC.  I would not trust them 1 satoshi.  But there will be more exchanges trading sooner or latter. SNC is a simple ETH token, so nothing really hard to integrate.

Your explanation is very good for future predection,my want to ask gays,whether in this month there is still the possibility of SNC will be of great value?
my still have a little coin that is still stored,how do you think about SNC in this month

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

You can not really say that. Whether the course is rising or falling.
I think they will try everything to make the project perfect .It seems to be a good team.
I am also invested in the project .So I would be glad if it would work .But nobody knows what the future brings.
But I think that the course in a year has gone up well because the team has relationships.
I will hodl and look forward to the next few months

Grin  If SNC comes on other  exchanges then it is to be expected that the price will continue to rise
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:10:32 PM

Your explanation is very good for future predection,my want to ask gays,whether in this month there is still the possibility of SNC will be of great value?
my still have a little coin that is still stored,how do you think about SNC in this month

Price is like x4 from ICO price.
Fundamentally nothing with happen with SNC in one month, but speculators will speculate.  Price can go 10 times up or go to or even under ICO price.  Less and smaller exchanges easier is to manipulate price.  I am not interested in that. Since i live in country that will be first or among first where you could buy electricity with SNC i do plan to keep them till then. And that will for sure not happen this year.
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

I think this project has a great idea, a good team and an actual use case.
But ahead of the times and that's the reason I didn't join the ICO.
Might consider buying in a year or 2 if the project goes well. This one is a long hold and I don't expect the price to increase that much, it's more likely it will hoover around the ICO price for a long time.
whl10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

I think this project has a great idea, a good team and an actual use case.
But ahead of the times and that's the reason I didn't join the ICO.
I agree completely, and passed on the ico for the very same reason.    I really hope this project succeeds.
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:04:38 PM

Price is like x4 from ICO price.
Fundamentally nothing with happen with SNC in one month, but speculators will speculate.  Price can go 10 times up or go to or even under ICO price.  Less and smaller exchanges easier is to manipulate price.  I am not interested in that. Since i live in country that will be first or among first where you could buy electricity with SNC i do plan to keep them till then. And that will for sure not happen this year.
Thanks gays ..It turns out SNC is a long-term coin for development,my will look for opportunities to sell expensive in this month,
my can not keep it for a long time,hopefully comes the possibility with a high score

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

Yup ! SNC got great team and i m sure big things coming to SNC in this month so keep hold and Buy More SNC

Thanks
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

The team is fantastic, idea great and it has an use case.
And I know the company has been doing good business before they even did the blockchain thing and ICO.
Only problem here is that getting the users to use tokens is far from mainstream for now and there will be lots of competition in this field in the future.
Might buy in on a next huge dip when the market is bearish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: