Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CobaltCoin - blockchain option for cobalt  (Read 3823 times)
kotovschikovpavel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

my advise to you = Lock this thread or best yet delete the opening post and lock this thread!
then start running like hell!

One of the deposits of satellites described in our project is the Karakul deposit. The company Global Cobalt lost its license in March this year.  Do you know about it? We are personally acquainted with geologists from "Altay minerals", who investigated these deposits. All the information we indicate is confirmed. If you are concerned about our project, let's arrange a Skype call or another kind of communication and discuss the details. But do not blame us for scam and spread it. We gradually begin a serious project and will master it regardless of ICO results.

that is not even a good try! stop now before you look very bad! you are trying to scam this community .and do you actually think after they invested multi million dollars into the project they lose a licence just like that?
your information is tainted just as this project!
Good evening Friends! I read the reports of Mr (or may be Mrs??) AmoreJaz and happily noted that the young and promising project of Cobalt Coin had already appeared envious and ill-wishers. It's great - after all, enemies appear only in strong projects, weak projects - they close themselves! Team Cobalt Coin knows what to do, and intends to implement the project 100%. Moreover, all the accusations are groundless and unfounded. And Amore Jazz, it seems, simply uses Cobalt Coin's channel to advertise his own project. It will become obvious to anyone who flips through a thread of discussion, which is filled with advertising banners Dim [Suspicious link removed]d luck to everyone!!!!
kotovschikovpavel

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

this project strikes me as something feasible but  i also have my reserves on this...
with the presence of cobalt and nickel in this deposit, it would also be very well known that Platinum Group Metals"PGMs would also be present! but there is absolutely no mention of this in the articles?
any company that would have done the sampling would automatically do testing for those also! but here it seems that it was ignored?
for a project of this nature there is required a reclamation plan,for the land disturbance and eco remittance of the natural resources involved?
and this is not mentioned either? who will be doing the multi level recovery of the extracted ore/metallic content?
where are the certified core samples?there are several more points missing,as per requirements for any mining company! ALL MISSING
this project does not seem on the up and up!

Hallo, Mr (or Miss?)AmoreJaz!
 I reviewed a large number of projects and this drew my attention - it seemed to me promising and interesting. Could you explain in details your opinion about the project in more detail? Why do you think this is a scam?
Greetings! I agree with you. I also think that our detractor AmoreJaz uses inaccurate information and acts too emotionally and unreasonably. )))Thank you for the positive evaluation of the project Cobalt [Suspicious link removed]d luck to you too, AmoreJaz!)))
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:37:06 AM

How many targets did this project provide ...? What is the minimum and how much is maximally ...?

Onishchenko_E (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

How many targets did this project provide ...? What is the minimum and how much is maximally ...?

During the pre-ICO: Investors will be given the opportunity to purchase 1 000 000 CobaltCoin tokens (CBC) at a special discounted price of $ 0.50, which is 50% of the base cost.
During the ICO will be available 144 000 000 at a price of $0.75 to $1.

Regardless of the results of the ICO project will be launched. Since we already have investment funds ready to invest a solid amount. But now we do not want to give the bulk of the tokens to one investor.
InvestingEagle

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:46:06 AM

Reserved. I can translate your site into Chinese (Mandarin) to expand your audience.
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:03:44 AM

Developers, this sounds interesting. I have a question about the ico offering. The investors are able to buy from between $0.75 and $1. How is this change determined of how much the investor pays? Please let me know, thanks.

Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:47:59 AM

Developers, this sounds interesting. I have a question about the ico offering. The investors are able to buy from between $0.75 and $1. How is this change determined of how much the investor pays? Please let me know, thanks.

Thanks! The price of one CobaltCoin (CBC) token at the ICO stage will change in the following order: $0.75 for the first week of ICO, $0.80 for the second week, $0.90 for the third week and $1 for the fourth.
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

Reserved. I can translate your site into Chinese (Mandarin) to expand your audience.

Great! Can we see your works? And what about whitepaper translate?
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

And can you translate our main ANN post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2099602.0) and Bounty campaign into Chinese?
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:16:34 AM

It looks strange but good luck anyway!
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:33:09 AM

Thanks! The price of one CobaltCoin (CBC) token at the ICO stage will change in the following order: $0.75 for the first week of ICO, $0.80 for the second week, $0.90 for the third week and $1 for the fourth.
Very interesting, meaning that investors should buy tokens in the first week to get the biggest bonus.
This project is very good, surely many will join in ICO Cobaltcoin.
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:52:04 AM

Very interesting, meaning that investors should buy tokens in the first week to get the biggest bonus.
This project is very good, surely many will join in ICO Cobaltcoin.

Thank You!
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:11:23 AM

About us have written:
http://www.cryptosmile.com/2017/08/cobalt-the-metal-of-the-future-announces-the-launch-of-upcoming-ico.html
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

We on ICOalert listing:
https://www.icoalert.com/
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:58:54 AM

I hope the shitcoin scenario will not come through in this case.

Good luck with your project  Smiley

The final result of this project will be a witness, if the project is a scam or not and i hope this project will be success
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

I hope the shitcoin scenario will not come through in this case.

Good luck with your project  Smiley

The final result of this project will be a witness, if the project is a scam or not and i hope this project will be success

Thank YOU!
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:56:44 AM

The new article about CobaltCoin project on Decentr:
https://news.decenter.org/cobaltcoin
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

CobaltCoin's article on Golos: https://golos.io/ico/@cobaltcoin/ico-ili-kak-kriptovalyuta-podruzhilas-s-realnoi-promyshlennostyu
Peppa2304

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:22:22 PM

Looking forward to launch!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Onishchenko_E (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:44:49 AM

The new article on steemit:
https://steemit.com/cobalt/@cobaltcoin/cobaltcoin-a-unique-opportunity-to-become-a-co-owner-of-an-international-mining-company-with-the-highest-yield
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: