Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to decide the right time to Pull Out your investment in crypto?  (Read 835 times)
Rising Suns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

i think you have the point to decide when the right time to pull out your investment because its all about how much you want to take profit in crypto. my suggestion is don't be greedy when you can take the highest profit because the price will be drop suddenly and you only can take small profit. its happen to me in the past so i think its better if you have a set price on how much you wan to sell and take that profit.
Yes, sometimes greed can be bad. Rather than expecting price to rise better take out initial investment and sell only those coins. Rest all can keep for rolling. As fluctuation can totally shatter the market.

My favorite quote about investing -- yes, even better than "Buy low, sell high" -- is "Pigs get fat. Hogs get slaughtered." In other words, it pays to be greedy, but not too greedy. None of us can predict the future, but with a little self-discipline, we can take advantage of trends and make a good return on our investment.
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:34:26 PM

I would quit when i reach my wishful profit... that is 200.000€

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
MadPanda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

We all probably invest in multiple projects and let our investment run for a while in a hope of getting profit. Sooner or later the principal amount starts to generate profits. At this time it becomes critical when to let your principal roll or take out and let profit roll thereafter.

This decision is quite difficult considering some coins like NEO, STRATIS, WAVES etc out there which definitely going to increase in value in long term. If you pull out too early you might end up missing on x10 or x20 times profit and simply be left with x2 or x2.5 times profit. This is where its very crucial.
How to judge this scenario?

I am just trying to learn and improve, gather new ideas, open to new opinions. Things which each of us perceive differently. Please enlighten with your view and valuable opinion. Thank you.
If your not using tools like coinigy it would be hard to tell but if it goes on a huge run really fast more then likely there will be a price correction and in those situations I would sell some of what you have and place a buy orders incrementally below 15% down from your sell point as the market tends to retract around 32% on average

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: