Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will it fall?  (Read 7048 times)
po0h

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

As long as there is Ask and Bid, Bitcoin will never die. Why does Bitcoin go down dramatically? all because of our worries about the price drop, so we sell Bitcoin without thinking, because we think the loss is better 50% than not returning at all. because that is the cause of its decline in the value of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:52:06 PM

As long as there is Ask and Bid, Bitcoin will never die. Why does Bitcoin go down dramatically? all because of our worries about the price drop, so we sell Bitcoin without thinking, because we think the loss is better 50% than not returning at all. because that is the cause of its decline in the value of Bitcoin.

The reason for the decrease in the cost of bitcoin is the negative news from China. I think that this will last until the government takes its final decision on the crypto currency. Then there may be a price drop before a sharp price increase

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

I think we're going to fall to $2500 over the next week, I think we'll get a strong bounce back up to $3600 though, then continue to drop back down.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:20:26 PM

I think we're going to fall to $2500 over the next week, I think we'll get a strong bounce back up to $3600 though, then continue to drop back down.

Yeah I seen it and the possibility is there, as I checked lately. We will possibly see that $2500 next week if this current situations will got worse. But the strong bounce back might be similar to the previous times from past months, which brought other investors regrets of not investing their money for less cheaper bitcoin and eventually price rises back few days after sudden fall.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

Yeah I seen it and the possibility is there, as I checked lately. We will possibly see that $2500 next week if this current situations will got worse. But the strong bounce back might be similar to the previous times from past months, which brought other investors regrets of not investing their money for less cheaper bitcoin and eventually price rises back few days after sudden fall.
The graph will be keep on getting wavy each week to downfall until November hardfork. When we all thought that it's recovering, instantly some individuals make some hype to Fud again.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:40:36 PM

I'm not seeing any possibility that it is going to happen. And we are now at $3,600 so I guess the bounce back will become higher than you are expecting. Are you aware guys that there is another FUD that is being spread by Jamie Dimon? He's attacking now the whole crypto currencies and said that it is a fraud. Here's the link https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/22/bitcoin-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-lays-into-bitcoin-again.html and expect that there will having another dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

I'm not seeing any possibility that it is going to happen. And we are now at $3,600 so I guess the bounce back will become higher than you are expecting. Are you aware guys that there is another FUD that is being spread by Jamie Dimon? He's attacking now the whole crypto currencies and said that it is a fraud. Here's the link https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/22/bitcoin-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-lays-into-bitcoin-again.html and expect that there will having another dip.
yes i also think so that there is no such possibalities that the price of bitcoin will fell down to such a low price, i think that bitcoin price is already trading in a low price and it will hopefully not fell down below 3000$ and i am sure that bitcoin will get a very good support at that level and people will surely trade bitcoin at that level and will give a good support to bitcoin, and hopefully its price will start increasing again very soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:58:27 AM

yes i also think so that there is no such possibalities that the price of bitcoin will fell down to such a low price, i think that bitcoin price is already trading in a low price and it will hopefully not fell down below 3000$ and i am sure that bitcoin will get a very good support at that level and people will surely trade bitcoin at that level and will give a good support to bitcoin, and hopefully its price will start increasing again very soon.

I'm just trying to be strong here and keeps on saying that there is no possibility that we will see the price of bitcoin at $2,500 or even lower. Bitcoin is volatile and you must know that anything can happen with its price any moment from now on. But if we are positive and will just hold on and support bitcoin at that moment of fall, we can still see the rise of bitcoin fast.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
po0h

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

The reason for the decrease in the cost of bitcoin is the negative news from China. I think that this will last until the government takes its final decision on the crypto currency. Then there may be a price drop before a sharp price increase
Yes, it is the cause of the decline in bitcoin value yesterday because China's largest Bitcoin market, BTCC will close, following the Chinese Government's ban on the virtual currency. making bitcoin users panicked and selling it.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

Yes, it is the cause of the decline in bitcoin value yesterday because China's largest Bitcoin market, BTCC will close, following the Chinese Government's ban on the virtual currency. making bitcoin users panicked and selling it.

Still a week to go before the first ever local Chinese exchanges shuts down its operation. Maybe along today and at the end of the week we may see price correction but I doubt that it will crash the market as big as what happened two weeks ago. But you have to braced yourself for another set of FUD waves coming our way, because they will likely create panic so that a people would sold their coins and then they will get it at the floor price. So again, we need to stay calm from the onslaught of FUD and be patience and hodl on our bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:56:24 PM

The graph will be keep on getting wavy each week to downfall until November hardfork. When we all thought that it's recovering, instantly some individuals make some hype to Fud again.
I do not think this FUD can keeps in a long time till November like your said, the whales do not have any benefit if they do that. But, if they can dump the price of Bitcoin to $1,000 again, your prediction happens is possible Grin

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

in trading, the trend is your friend! You should not venture into it without any knowledge on how to analyze trend up or down. I will not expect bitcoin price to take down ward movement or embarking on bearish market now as the major reason of what we are afraid of has come and go without any significant price fall.  Now is still time to buy more bitcoin as long term investors.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:41:19 AM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

in trading, the trend is your friend! You should not venture into it without any knowledge on how to analyze trend up or down. I will not expect bitcoin price to take down ward movement or embarking on bearish market now as the major reason of what we are afraid of has come and go without any significant price fall.  Now is still time to buy more bitcoin as long term investors.

this is why we need to learn more in trading if we want to know how to analyze the trend. and now the price is still around at $36xx and i think we can buy at lower price now before we see the price is increase soon. but if you are not sure, you can wait for a while to see the price is down and then you can buy some bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

The contrary news from China has influenced bitcoin price badly. The price is still around 3600$ but the price will surely soon uptrend as it has potential to rise and it will. So its the time to invest in it and get some of them at low to get huge profits in future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

All of us cannot answer that, we all know that we can't say when will it fall. Just always monitor the price of bitcoin if you want to buy bitcoin. Or if bitcoin rise you should sell it because that is the right time to sell bitcoin. Monitoring is good from time to time.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

I can't foresee anything like that,, below $4000 is not happening this year or even next year but that's just my observation.. This past corrections it holds only at $4100 and up and it was never down at that range.. It only means that even rumors and news against or related to cryptocurrency is not effective this days at all.. I think at this rate of observation it will make bitcoin stronger and maybe stabilize in the future..
Bitfinex has taken a dive below the $4000 mark for two times already after reaching an all time high of $4970 earlier this month. Bitstamp went down all the way to $4001.9 as lowest point.

Realistically speakinthen the tension between these countries has increased, then this is unambiguous. And today we can not predict what will happen in the future, even looking at what is happening in China today and how the government starts to aggravate the work with the crypto currency. If China and Japan have problems with this business, So we will only hope that Bitcoin will be strengthened in other countriesg, there is nothing that prevents the markets to dive under the $4000 mark if large holders start dumping their coins, where the weak hands will follow after that ~ that's how it always goes here.

If the market remains stagnant and keep bouncing up and down between $4000-$4400, it won't take long before people lose their patience and start dumping ~ we shouldn't forget that a lot people are here for short term gains.

If things take too long, they lose confidence. Some people only bought themselves in this market because of the insane bull run to $5000, where they most likely assumed that it would continue to increase.

Let's give the market some time (a few months) to see what we are up to. At this point we still don't know how the potential hard fork in November, and then mainly the uncertainties, will affect this this market.
for today we already see that there are problems with that that can try to make a fork and with an etherium. Just as we already said November may be marked by the next division of Bitcoin and how this will affect the entire crypto currency. Nobody knows. We have already seen such a fuss in the month of August, but it's nothing like good. So it did not bring bad. Perhaps also in November.
As you mentioned that we have seen these speculations in August and after panic we are seeing bitcoin with continuous increase in the price. I am sure that November panic is also based on speculations and bitcoin price would never effect by November speculations.

I don’t believe in any hard fork now that may be proved harmful for bitcoin journey. A bit down in the price is not a fall of bitcoin in my opinion.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:17:53 PM

We all don't know when bitcoin will fall,  maybe if we can have time machine we can tell what will happen next so we can be ready but we don't know what wilk happen in our future and with bitcoin, I'll just suggest that save your bitcoin that you have right now and try to wait until the end of the year if there's improvement or maybe if bitcoin will fall.
Bitcoin value now is starting to fall down so deep but I was hoping that their price was stop decreasing, because if the bitcoin value is continuously declining I think all crypto currency will be affected.

This ups and downs are just normal as a currency. The fluctuations are just around the corner and with this we should be always used to this as traders.
So just hold it and watch closely the market so you won't miss anything.
The fluctuations on the markets are normal, however if a person is a newbie or comes from trading stocks or in other markets it can be difficult to get used to the idea that a crash of 20% is not catastrophic, if the stock market crashes 7% everyone is like it is the end of the world but for bitcoin losing 20% is not a big deal and can recover that percentage easily on the next day.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:44:54 PM

The contrary news from China has influenced bitcoin price badly. The price is still around 3600$ but the price will surely soon uptrend as it has potential to rise and it will. So its the time to invest in it and get some of them at low to get huge profits in future.
It made the price of bitcoin dropped very fast but there are good news around in the crypto world about amazon's adoption of bitcoin but it is unverified and it is still a rumor. I want to make this happen as there are some articles that says Amazon will not accept bitcoin. But I know they are on bitcoin already and they are ready to go because they can see a big market on this payment method.
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:48:47 AM

It's so hard to predict what will happen with the price right now.  The bad news seem to fade away a little bit but it feels like there might be some more anytime.  I don't expect the price to go below 3000 again this year but we will see what happens.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

We climbed enough.
We will return to 3000 usd

bitcoin 3300 next hour........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: