Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will it fall?  (Read 7048 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

Its really hard to speculate the price of bitcoin these days due to strong holding bitcoins and they are believe that the price of bitcoin can be increase more soon.. as i can seen there is a competitors that increase its value bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

Its really hard to speculate the price of bitcoin these days due to strong holding bitcoins and they are believe that the price of bitcoin can be increase more soon.. as i can seen there is a competitors that increase its value bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..
That won't happen switching to bitcoin cash is still a dream if bitcoin cash wants this switch to occur it will need to have a higher demand for a constant period for now we see bitcoin cash barely having any trading value and sometimes like now highest volume on all exchanges if it can maintain this demand it can out number bitcoin
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..

No one in his right mind will ever ditch Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash. Who's going to trade a Ferrari for a simple and rusty Toyota car? It just doesn't make sense. Bitcoin Cash is being pumped by its wealthy holders because they want to trap in people to buy their *at some point to become worthless* coins at top levels - don't fall for it. Bitcoin Cash is nothing more than a nasty way of becoming even more wealthy, where they potentially harming Bitcoin isn't anything of importance to them - greed is the only thing they live for. If they managed to pull this off once, they will be doing it another time for sure. I have only my cold storage wallets left containing a decent number of BCC, but I don't want to touch these coins as they are all from sub 2015, and a few even 2013. If that wasn't the case, I would have dumped the BCC's at current levels without thinking about it for even a second.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:50:25 PM

As of now tbe price of bitcoin is very high and for sure it will increase more. So dont sell your bitcoin and you can hold it for few months and for sure if you do that you can earn a lot of profit in the future. Instead of saying sell bitcoin why not say buy bitcoin to earn more money.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:53:29 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 01:48:42 AM by hurain

That won't happen switching to bitcoin cash is still a dream if bitcoin cash wants this switch to occur it will need to have a higher demand for a constant period for now we see bitcoin cash barely having any trading value and sometimes like now highest volume on all exchanges if it can maintain this demand it can out number bitcoin
yes we are not expecting that such think will ever happen. bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time. because bitcoin is still very new and still a very little number of people know about bitcoin. i am sure that with the passage of time the interest of the people will continue increasing and bitcoin will giving us a good profit.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

As of now tbe price of bitcoin is very high and for sure it will increase more. So dont sell your bitcoin and you can hold it for few months and for sure if you do that you can earn a lot of profit in the future. Instead of saying sell bitcoin why not say buy bitcoin to earn more money.
Well its obvious that bitcoin will always increase due to demand we are getting more popularity as you can seen in google trends you can see there are many people are looking for bitcoin that i think its a sign that bitcoin is getting popularity right now because of the price increase and they are attracted why other people are making large amount of bitcoin.. and how bitcoin will work..
So its impossible that we can experience of large fall instead the price can be increase more..
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

yes we are not expecting that such think will every happen. bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time.
Of course, with the momentum like now, Bitcoin can increasing in 5-10 years is possible, unless in someday government have rules ban use Bitcoin or cryptocurrency community use other crypto for replace Bitcoin. Grin
Ewox

Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

If I were you I would just hold on to my bitcoins for a couple more months, I've read that there will be another split by November so if that happens by November then expect either a price increase after and most likely a drop of price a week before. But there are no specific dates so these are just speculations. And bitcoin price now had been stable around $3900-$4100 just this week.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:41:54 AM

Positive growth is likely to occur in bitcoin,This will be reflected, if we look at the law of buying and selling, the more rare it will be more expensive. This will happen because of the limited number of bitcoins and maybe we will pass at the limit stage. And at this stage bitcoin will be more expensive
PancherBitCoin

Merit: 317

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

Positive growth is likely to occur in bitcoin,This will be reflected, if we look at the law of buying and selling, the more rare it will be more expensive. This will happen because of the limited number of bitcoins and maybe we will pass at the limit stage. And at this stage bitcoin will be more expensive
Today I was very attentive to the Bitcoin course and I very much hope that it will rise literally at least a few percent, because I have some plans that I want to implement. Of course, I will expect the best prices for Bitcoin up to 5000 or 10,000 1000 dollars, but for today, until the end of the month, I expect at least a small growth. This would greatly help me and I think as well as other Bitcoin users.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

Best you can do is to catch corrections nothing more. Do not expect crashes nor anything similar in the next period. Price will rise and any predictions about it's price, are highly speculative and disputable. BTC is investment because it is very good for storing of value, that influences further rise. Adoptions will multiple that rise in the future.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

If you can't hold on too much longer it is better to let go, it might be your limitation towards pressures is signaling you to stop at this moment. If you still have good profit out of it then it is the rightful time.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:28:16 PM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

If you can't hold on too much longer it is better to let go, it might be your limitation towards pressures is signaling you to stop at this moment. If you still have good profit out of it then it is the rightful time.
i think you should try to hold your bitcoin for some more time, because there are expectation from the people that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$, therefore i think we should manage to hold our bitcoin for some more time, because there are chance to get good profit after some time.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

All of us didn't know when it fall cause sometimes the value of bitcoin keeps climbing. .and sometimes it fall . much better to hold it instead of let go . .as of now the value of bitcoin is getting low and  am sure that in other day it will rise.  But if you worrying that the bitcoin value has no longer to be rise then its up to you if have good profit then you have to do what you want.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

waiting for fell may be long time as bitcoin is going mainstream and every countries is becoming knowledgable in cryptocurrency. Today bitcoin price is moving up and that gives us hope that $5000 is sight. Op I will advise you to keep and hold you bitcoin until the price reach $5000 from there I think we would make alot of profit that will last us long time. For those who buy as at the last fell last month can see the great returned even if they sell now.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:04:38 AM

You need to trust your own instincts and then after trying to guess which direction the market is going to take then you will be able to accumulate the right amount of experience to make those calls without anyone help.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:16:55 AM

No one actually knows when. The last fall only drops -$200 and then it goes up again and I didn't expect that when it drops -$200, there's no panic selling happened like what they always doing. That prevent the price in continous falling.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:22:54 PM

I think the price is going to be stable and it may go up as soon as the lightning network is implemented, let us hope that happens as fast as possible and that it does not gets any delays.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..

No one in his right mind will ever ditch Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash. Who's going to trade a Ferrari for a simple and rusty Toyota car? It just doesn't make sense. Bitcoin Cash is being pumped by its wealthy holders because they want to trap in people to buy their *at some point to become worthless* coins at top levels - don't fall for it. Bitcoin Cash is nothing more than a nasty way of becoming even more wealthy, where they potentially harming Bitcoin isn't anything of importance to them - greed is the only thing they live for. If they managed to pull this off once, they will be doing it another time for sure. I have only my cold storage wallets left containing a decent number of BCC, but I don't want to touch these coins as they are all from sub 2015, and a few even 2013. If that wasn't the case, I would have dumped the BCC's at current levels without thinking about it for even a second.

It entirely depends on how successful segwit is. If it works, then bitcoin won't have any problems. If however the fees continue to rise, then merchants will switch to another coin, either bitcoincash or an alt.

One development in the last year has been merchants listing several alts in their payment options where before they just listed bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

Well, it's nature of bitcoin to grow bigger over time instead of fall down. When will bitcoin fall? it will on November as segwit2x hard fork is scheduled to happen in this fall. Bitcoin may drop a bit or fall hard to $2000, but normally it's should hold at $3000. But if you want, invest right now before segwit reach over $5000, because segwit will be activated soon and huge influx of money into bitcoin from stocks investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: