Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So... it's happening, Bitcoin Cash TAKEOVER, BCC mining more profitable WARNING  (Read 1412 times)
cashodler (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:06:04 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 09:01:29 PM by cashodler

So it's happening... Segcoin vs Bitcoin Cash. If not now, November will force miners to move to Bitcoin Cash, because they agree with 2x, but AXA fueled Blockstream developers not (Core).

November HARD FORK is inevitable and the shitstorm will be at least twice as big as the August 1 (remember dropping to $1800 in a few days?). We'll have 3 versions of bitcoins... No one important will mine Bitcoin Core (the original bitcoin) and no one will have an incentive to mine untested Segwit2x when we already have Bitcoin Cash running. Bitcoin Cash might really win the war. And it doesn't matter if folks here brainwashed by Blockstream will accept it or not, you're not the one who is in command.

John McAfee said it: there's only one bitcoin that can win and he trusts Jihan, because he's smart and money will follow him.

BCC (or use ticker XBC) has got almost 100% pump during the last 24 hours.
Updated: more than 100 % already.

FOR THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN!

Bitcoin will be better and better.

It is currently 33% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

AND INCREASING!!

I'm not here to FUD, but I'd like to tell you: I TOLD YOU SO! one or two weeks ago
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:31:45 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 03:45:09 PM by cashodler

It has already started... and when November comes, we can see a real Bitcoin Cash takeover. Even today it's already more profitable to mine Bitcoin Cash.

Miners want 2x of Segwit2x, Core doesn't... Miners will rather move to BCC than untested segwit2x software.

And there is still a chance that when segwit gets activated, transactions won't work or coins will be stolen.

Q4 2017 = in my opinion the greatest BTC dump in the history, but I might be wrong.

I've already moved my BTC to OmiseGo (OMG), really do your research about it.

Bitcoin came with a revolutionary technology, but it's not the future of payment system/smart contracts in my opinion, it can't scale enough, proof-of-work needs to be replaced by proof-of-stake like in Ethereum in the near future and in OMG. Ethereum for dapps and smart contracts and OmiseGo for payments (decentralized exchange for every crypto and FIAT).
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

I'm not interested in bitcoin cash, but my friend said yesterday that the price has fallen dramatically. I don't believe in them a long and happy life. It seems to me that this is a Scam. They just use the name bitcoin to get people's money. BTC is much more reliable.
Pommier

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:16:13 PM

You are the typical FUDster... Praising PoS is your first mistake, PoS is biaised by nature. Moreover, this is not because your altcoin is more profitable than Bitcoin that it took its place...
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

No FUD.

Pure truth. I also predicted this two weeks ago. All part of Jihans plan...
Oh yea please go on and ignore Jihan so he can go on and destroy bitcoin, everything is fine, nothing to see here except one of the greatest inventions since the internet being hijacked and systematically destroyed by a greedy Chinese and his associates.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

All companies and structure is built to support core, nobody accepts or gives a fuck about the altcoin bitcoin cash.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

All companies and structure is built to support core, nobody accepts or gives a fuck about the altcoin bitcoin cash.

And how hard is it for them to switch? Exactly, it's not. There's a reason it was airdropped and not created as a new coin from scratch.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
jman0war

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

Are there numerous miners moving to Bitcoin Cash?
Those that make the claim should show the proof.

Unknown Bitcoin Cash Miners Control Almost 97% of the Network’s Hashpower

There are many peculiarities about the Bitcoin Cash network. Perhaps the biggest concern of all is an unknown entity that continues to mine the vast majority of network blocks. No one has any idea who is behind this mining effort or how many people may be involved. So far, it seems the majority of mining rewards from those blocks have been sent to two different addresses.
https://themerkle.com/unknown-bitcoin-cash-miners-control-almost-97-of-the-networks-hashpower/  (article from 1 day ago)

ouch
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:55:11 PM

Kwukduck youve been giving the most horrible advice in the world for years, why would anyone listen to you now?
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

I don't understand your post... switch to Bitcoin Cash is easy for everyone, everything that was built for Bitcoin, can be switched to Bitcoin Cash easily.

Nobody actually accepts your shit and gives fuck about what you think, because your few coins (if you have any) don't matter in this game. You just play the game u was told (unconsciously) to play by Blockstream.

And for God's sake, don't tell that everyone or even majority supports Core... Miners don't support Core in Segwit2x upcoming drama. Without miners, Core is just bunch of people paid by Blockstream.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

I don't understand your post... switch to Bitcoin Cash is easy for everyone, everything that was built for Bitcoin, can be switched to Bitcoin Cash.

Nobody actually accepts your shit and gives fuck about what you think, because your few coins (if you have any) don't matter in this game. You just play the game u was told (unconsciously) to play by Blockstream.

bcc has absolutely no developers behind it only whale pump and dumpers. And now, if you think all vendors are simply going to switch blockchains you are out of your mind.
If you actually believe everyone holding btc is simply going to take a huge bath while bcc just takes over the reighns you are fucking delusional. If that happens btc and bcc will both be dead, because nobody would take it seriously after such an event.
And I assure you nobody gives 2 fucks about your bcc spamming - stupid asshole.
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

I don't understand your post... switch to Bitcoin Cash is easy for everyone, everything that was built for Bitcoin, can be switched to Bitcoin Cash.

bcc has absolutely no developers behind it only whale pump and dumpers. And now, if you think all vendors are simply going to switch blockchains you are out of your mind.
If you actually believe everyone holding btc is simply going to take a huge bath while bcc just takes over the reighns you are fucking delusional.
And I assure you nobody gives 2 fucks about your bcc spamming - stupid asshole.

I'll come to this forum later and laught at people like you, it will be very soon.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

There are many peculiarities about the Bitcoin Cash network. Perhaps the biggest concern of all is an unknown entity that continues to mine the vast majority of network blocks. No one has any idea who is behind this mining effort or how many people may be involved. So far, it seems the majority of mining rewards from those blocks have been sent to two different addresses.
https://themerkle.com/unknown-bitcoin-cash-miners-control-almost-97-of-the-networks-hashpower/  (article from 1 day ago)

ouch

I'm going to guess that the unknown miner starts with Bit and ends with Main. I may be totally off my rocker.

But I'm not.
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

ouch

I'm going to guess that the unknown miner starts with Bit and ends with Main. I may be totally off my rocker.

But I'm not.

Yes, very likely to be Bitmain... who else do you need? Others will follow.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

who else do you need?

More than one corrosive creep who desires control over everyone's money. But I'm one of those airy fairy types who doesn't agree with that.
j753k

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Yup, I hate it but BCH is taking over or at least pairing in value with BTC before the months end.

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:29:21 PM

If true just a matter of time till both are dead and some other coin that can't fork takes over.
cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

If true just a matter of time till both are dead and some other coin that can't fork takes over.

I've reported you for your previous post, don't do this ever.

And I agree with you on this.

Read something more about OmiseGo.
j753k

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

WOW almost under 10k BCH for sale on POLO, whales accumulating bitcoin cash.

cashodler (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:34:18 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 06:58:39 PM by cashodler

25 % more profitable to mine BCC over BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: