Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: British Landscape Photography Prints, shipping worldwide  (Read 526 times)
ManBearPig (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 11:37:33 AM

When I have time in between obsessing about Bitcoin, I take photos and sell them:

Fine Art America is a very popular website which takes my digital images and uses them to fulfill print and product orders anywhere in the world. Which is handy because I don't really like sending mounted prints across the pond, especially not if they're framed.

Now, FAA are a little stuck in the 90s. I'd love them to accept Bitcoin and I am about to ask them. I know what the answer will be however!

But if they suspected that buyers would want this facility then who knows - money talks after all.

I'm implementing a simple cart on my website which will take BTC orders but this denies me the functionality of the FAA website, ie. customers being able to visualise exactly what their finished product will look like but in the meantime I have to rely on FAA

Anyway, please take a look:

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/tony-coleby.html?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=296435

If there's a print you'd like from my gallery, why not email them and ask if they have plans to accept Bitcoin. I think the only way to do it otherwise would be for a customer to make their selection then I invoice them in BTC. Awkward but I pledged to accept BTC in my business as much as I could.

I'm willing to bend over backwards to start selling to international customers in BTC so would do all I can to make this work including taking payment in BTC and placing in the order for you in USD/ EUR or GBP.

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: