Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC more profitable to mine  (Read 2034 times)
EdenAquis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

If i have an asic i would be doing the same as others take advantage of the moment and mine some bch and dump, besides those i dont see any valid reason to remain over it. Bitcoin has been damaged a bit due to big fees over transactions, something that now segwit should take care and handle at once those.
Yes, some traders had serious problems with high transaction fees but now it seems everything has settled down. Bitcoins are though safest and fastest way of transacting money overseas but for maintaining the popularity of bitcoins, the fee should be within range of majority of the traders.
It is consuming feels you can't envision yesterday I have earned some bitcoin by expenses I didn't get anything so what would we be able to anticipate that we should need will trade on blockchain in light of the fact that blockchain is extraordinary compared to other place where charges are not as much as our things no doubt about it is a consuming sentiments when we are on the wrong place gives visit a chance to opportune place.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:13 AM

If i have an asic i would be doing the same as others take advantage of the moment and mine some bch and dump, besides those i dont see any valid reason to remain over it. Bitcoin has been damaged a bit due to big fees over transactions, something that now segwit should take care and handle at once those.
Yes, some traders had serious problems with high transaction fees but now it seems everything has settled down. Bitcoins are though safest and fastest way of transacting money overseas but for maintaining the popularity of bitcoins, the fee should be within range of majority of the traders.
It is consuming feels you can't envision yesterday I have earned some bitcoin by expenses I didn't get anything so what would we be able to anticipate that we should need will trade on blockchain in light of the fact that blockchain is extraordinary compared to other place where charges are not as much as our things no doubt about it is a consuming sentiments when we are on the wrong place gives visit a chance to opportune place.

Bro why you have digged the dead thread bro. You will find the answer about mining in mining section. These kind of repetative issues been done by the newbie. Even I explained about digging dead thread.
You have chosen shit answer which not at all relevant to op query and even you done same like that.
Please avoid these issues in your future posts.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:25:35 AM

True, in the other side BCC is more profitable to mine in the sense of finding blocks, one more thing nobody use it. But in the long run, and from time to time, clever miners are shifting between BCH and BTC whatever is more profitable.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

That is good as many miners are complaining that bitcoin mining is becoming unprofitable this days and many of them are converting they mining hardware to altcoins mining. I also find out that most bitcoin mining tools required a lot of electricity and in most countries electricity is very expensive . Bitcoin cash should be profitable for mining because there is still a lot to be mining.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Bitcoin cash will have a long life and will be the first currencie to be able to cross bitcoin income from miners, but sure energy is something that should be taking into consideration, and looks like China has all the best prices and conditions to get into crypto. This is bad since not all countries and people will try mining, wich will centralize a big part of the coins into one single place, forcing the rest of the world to buy those coins into the market. I do remember before the changes people going into bitcoin cash since it were 40% more profitable then the  bitcoin mining, this has been reduced, but i believe both coins will keep being the best option to mine over the next years.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:51:36 PM

True, in the other side BCC is more profitable to mine in the sense of finding blocks, one more thing nobody use it. But in the long run, and from time to time, clever miners are shifting between BCH and BTC whatever is more profitable.
It depends upon how large is your hashing power,if i am holding a bigger hashing power,i will mine only bitcoin because of the valuation it has,but since the difficultly level is really large i would rather settle with bitcoin cash ,it all depends upon how much money you have invested into mining and for small players like me i would choose bitcoin cash to mine than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: