Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:53:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining - what do you think about GTX1060 P106-100 6GB  (Read 794 times)
adm34 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:47:30 PM

Hi guys  i wanna do mining and im thinking to buy 8-10 pieces Palit GTX1060 P106-100 6GB and i want to mining one of altcoins with them. i just wondering that can i mining BTC with them? i ve low elec.cost (just for 8-10 pcs.) and i wanna ask you that
thanks for answering me Smiley
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

I just built a rig with the 1060 6GB. Literally the exact same card

Here's how it's working right now: https://steemit.com/mining/@sowellsvt/my-gpu-hdd-mining-rig-is-fully-operational
adm34 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:10:58 PM

I just built a rig with the 1060 6GB. Literally the exact same card

Here's how it's working right now: https://steemit.com/mining/@sowellsvt/my-gpu-hdd-mining-rig-is-fully-operational

thank you so much really for the answer

it looks i can start soon Cheesy
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

I ordered this one https://www.arcticsecrets.nl/nvidia-gp106-miner-small-farm . (dont want to promote the site its only for info..if its not legit here please remind me)

It will be finished by end of next week...i hope i can find some time to make some kind of review on this...they promise 24mh per card with OC. I am excited about it...maybe a little overpriced but obviously this are bulk cards...anyway i cant find them on any online shop for normal costomers to order. I dont know which brand they will be..i will see.

I am not a hardware pro so i prefered this possibility with life long support. I dont mind that they are not that fast as 1070`s but the price difference is very big since the 1070 farms went from 11.2k€ to 13.4k€...so i prefered more 1060`s for 11.2k€. I will mine with them till they collapse Grin
adm34 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:44:35 PM

I ordered this one https://www.arcticsecrets.nl/nvidia-gp106-miner-small-farm . (dont want to promote the site its only for info..if its not legit here please remind me)

It will be finished by end of next week...i hope i can find some time to make some kind of review on this...they promise 24mh per card with OC. I am excited about it...maybe a little overpriced but obviously this are bulk cards...anyway i cant find them on any online shop for normal costomers to order. I dont know which brand they will be..i will see.

I am not a hardware pro so i prefered this possibility with life long support. I dont mind that they are not that fast as 1070`s but the price difference is very big since the 1070 farms went from 11.2k€ to 13.4k€...so i prefered more 1060`s for 11.2k€. I will mine with them till they collapse Grin
yeah bro mine will be like this but a bit cheaper i wanna try to mining BTC also(it could be hard) if its expencive that will be better for you
just tell me when u use it Smiley
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:37:23 PM

yeah bro mine will be like this but a bit cheaper i wanna try to mining BTC also(it could be hard) if its expencive that will be better for you
just tell me when u use it Smiley

i will try...i wont focus on btc...i buy btc wont mine it...maybe try sth like nicehash with auto convert to btc but i wont focus...
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:39:10 PM

Trash.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:12 PM

Trash.

nice comment...could you invest some more time and explain the reason for your opinion? thanks Smiley i am here to learn...and maybe learn from wrong decisions
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:14:22 PM

Trash.

nice comment...could you invest some more time and explain the reason for your opinion? thanks Smiley i am here to learn...and maybe learn from wrong decisions

Cost too much for the hashrate it gives.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

Trash.

Cost too much for the hashrate it gives.

yeah i agree with that! i first was looking at the 1070 cards...but i choose for more cards for the same money...so at the end i got more hash for my money and i dont care about the resell value because i'm not planning to sell it on short term. I`m not that hardware experienced thats why i choose to not build it by myself..maybe that will change but for now i`m ok with that setup... Thats my point of view...like i said i will try to make some kind of review on a longer period of time...what would you advise to me if i plan to make/buy new rigs?

btw i ordered also a rx470 rig...especially for eth..but i will not focus on eth...thats why i only got 6 rx cards...
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1343

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:27:15 PM

25Mhs, consuming 80w
I think it's the best hashrate per watt

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Arwah

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

I need help to mine coin
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

25Mhs, consuming 80w
I think it's the best hashrate per watt

which card? the p106?
adm34 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

i will try. on the other way we cant learn anything...
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:42:52 PM

Hi guys  i wanna do mining and im thinking to buy 8-10 pieces Palit GTX1060 P106-100 6GB and i want to mining one of altcoins with them. i just wondering that can i mining BTC with them?

BTC has been mined by ASIC-based mining machines for years that NO GPU CAN COMPETE WITH OR EVEN COME CLOSE TO.

You do have quite a few altcoin options you can mine profitably with those cards.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
adm34 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

Hi guys  i wanna do mining and im thinking to buy 8-10 pieces Palit GTX1060 P106-100 6GB and i want to mining one of altcoins with them. i just wondering that can i mining BTC with them?

BTC has been mined by ASIC-based mining machines for years that NO GPU CAN COMPETE WITH OR EVEN COME CLOSE TO.

You do have quite a few altcoin options you can mine profitably with those cards.

aham thank you so much Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: