Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When ETC will rise  (Read 2030 times)
PadenoM (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

It's been a few months ETC stay the same level; what is your opinion? do you think it will skyrocket or will it stay the same
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

I think it'll never skyrocket... If i had to guess i'd say it would either decline or grow very slowly, up to the point i'd rather invest or diversify my portfolio with another coin - something more 'stable' in cryptocurrencies standards like monero and litecoin. ETC has been losing market cap nonstop if you check on CNC, definitely not a good sign for the future...
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:05:45 PM

I think it'll never skyrocket... If i had to guess i'd say it would either decline or grow very slowly, up to the point i'd rather invest or diversify my portfolio with another coin - something more 'stable' in cryptocurrencies standards like monero and litecoin. ETC has been losing market cap nonstop if you check on CNC, definitely not a good sign for the future...

I agree with you, it will either rise slowly or fall but never be stable now as we will see another drama in 3 months.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:08:34 PM

It's been a few months ETC stay the same level; what is your opinion? do you think it will skyrocket or will it stay the same
Not until Vitalik makes another dick move.Jokes only.
Yes ETH has been stuck at the same price for too long and I don't see it going anywhere in the near future as other altcoins are gaining an edge over it.I bought ETH for 0.13 and now I wouldn't sell until I make the margin.Same with others but too much dumping in the last month so the prices doesn't really change.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

It is time for him to grow, because in recent mounts he only fell. It's time to start to grow.

xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:11:38 PM

Yes ETH has been stuck at the same price for too long and I don't see it going anywhere in the near future as other altcoins are gaining an edge over it.I bought ETH for 0.13 and now I wouldn't sell until I make the margin.Same with others but too much dumping in the last month so the prices doesn't really change.

Wow mate, how can you say that eth does not rise? It touched $175 in July 21nd, now it is at $300.
The only thing that has not changed was the Ethereum/BTC price, only because bitcoin rised too.
By the way, etc is not going to grow, it is an speculation coin, this is the result of the fork of ethereum, so the only thing that could makes it hype is the name

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:23:48 PM

Wow mate, how can you say that eth does not rise? It touched $175 in July 21nd, now it is at $300.
The only thing that has not changed was the Ethereum/BTC price, only because bitcoin rised too.
By the way, etc is not going to grow, it is an speculation coin, this is the result of the fork of ethereum, so the only thing that could makes it hype is the name

And who exactly cares about the name ? People value coins in terms of trading volume and the amount in $$.I get it bitcoin prices have peeked but ETH shouldn't stay stable at one rate for long that makes us lose hope in the coin.

Eth forked and that did impacted positively on the price so I'm not sure where is the "hype" coming from.
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

Ethereum's rise had a big fraction of it due to the ICOs that are everywhere, people started buying more etheteum, more ethereum started getting locked up, ETC didn't have this, i think its going to have them, but it missed the train.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

ETC will get a nice pump soon, hold on to them until you make a bit of profit. how long the pump will last is another question.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:25:26 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 02:36:21 AM by Blake_Last

As far as I know, there are already some updates brought up for Ethereum Classic, including that they call Mantis Client. This client, they say, will separate or give a unique feature to the ETC apart from being identified only as a clone of ETH. For sure, with this kind of new update, there is a great chance that many will try to invest in it, especially since the features of Mantis is really engaging. According to Alan McSherry, the following functionality is included in their new software:

1) Multi-platform integration;
2) Testnet and private chain support;
3) Fast sync and much more.

I'm positive that with this notable update for Ethereum Classic, this will certainly bring an enormous shift to ETC's price.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

ETC has gone up almost ten times in terms of fiat in the last 8 months. What else do you want? Some people can be really impatient, a coin cannot go up every day, as long as the long term trajectory is positive then to me that is fine, if to you the growth is too slow maybe you should invest in other coins.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

yes, it is better if the coin stays on a support line. just HODL for a moment because not every day coins are  pumping. it takes time for some coin. some coin are pumping because of fake news but I belive in the ETC as this coin is not a PND coin.
Dude,think of it as if you were a investor.If I'm investing in a particular coin and it hasn't grown in  last months,I would definitely regret because I could have invested in a shitcoin and made much more money.

ETC has gone up almost ten times in terms of fiat in the last 8 months. What else do you want? Some people can be really impatient, a coin cannot go up every day, as long as the long term trajectory is positive then to me that is fine, if to you the growth is too slow maybe you should invest in other coins.
You're wrong.A coin can go up every month if it's Bitcoin.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

I don't it is going to be pumped as well.
It is just going to be another litecoin(spiritually), low cost mediocre coin which is used for small transactions.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

In theory ETC should never rise and slowly disappear. This coin is not supported or accepted by the real Ethereum community. But you never know, perhaps it will find some amazing developers to raise this coin up.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

I don't it is going to be pumped as well.
It is just going to be another litecoin(spiritually), low cost mediocre coin which is used for small transactions.
Eth is barely used for small transactions. Eth is still widely used to create crypto products and smart contracts.

In theory ETC should never rise and slowly disappear. This coin is not supported or accepted by the real Ethereum community. But you never know, perhaps it will find some amazing developers to raise this coin up.
It won't disappear because it still stands as a strong platform to run your parallel chains.Even if they find better developers,the coin would still stand as a platform sdk than an investment opportunity.
qsypoq

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

This, emerald wallet didn't change anything in the price while the community (us) thought it was a bull sign.
Without ICO (good or bad thing, the fact is ICOs help the bulls runs) nor new or big annoucement (ETH got plasma announced and it still didn't helped them) i don't see why people will gain interest in ETC soon.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:06:24 AM

For me. ETC is still a good market and can not disappear in the future as this market has many large investors and has high transaction volume in recent months, which will make ETC price can rise very high next time
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

It will never gets big pump like another coin, remember there is no a lot of people interested by using etc. Because there is a real one such as ethereum. And that makes sense to leave from etc as fast as possible to take the more opportunity in another place. You will be never go to the moon with etc

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

It will never gets big pump like another coin, remember there is no a lot of people interested by using etc. Because there is a real one such as ethereum. And that makes sense to leave from etc as fast as possible to take the more opportunity in another place. You will be never go to the moon with etc
That's true, but is it really not attracting people to use it?
I mean etc. While eth price not really that high but the value increased due to btc price.
And it also seems that etc price will stay the same, I'm not sure for how long.

But I don't think it is a good decision to hodl it.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

I think 6 months later, Ethereum (ETH) will exceed 1,000$. Previously, the price of Ethereum was already 400 dollars. It will also exceed this level and will exceed 1000 dollars as I said.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: