Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When ETC will rise  (Read 2040 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:23:14 AM

The problem with ETC is that nothing happens on it. And when ETH goes to POS, maybe it will gain some hashing power but its price will probably tank as people are just going to dump it. If they have no projects running on their network like ETH does, it'll be useless and people won't have any incentive buying/hodling it.

I think it'll rise back in the 15-16$ mark or so in the next few days with the current uptrend but that's about it. I mined some a month ago, still holding, but will probably dump them soon.
I think you should save ETC as much as possible because in the past 2 months investors and whales have consistently pressed altcoin prices but I am sure in the next few months the ETC will have very high prices

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

The problem with ETC is that nothing happens on it. And when ETH goes to POS, maybe it will gain some hashing power but its price will probably tank as people are just going to dump it. If they have no projects running on their network like ETH does, it'll be useless and people won't have any incentive buying/hodling it.

I think it'll rise back in the 15-16$ mark or so in the next few days with the current uptrend but that's about it. I mined some a month ago, still holding, but will probably dump them soon.
I think you should save ETC as much as possible because in the past 2 months investors and whales have consistently pressed altcoin prices but I am sure in the next few months the ETC will have very high prices
Personally I think there are a lot of better coins out there to hold other than ETC, ETC is the bitcoin cash of ethereum so to me is you are going to hold one of those coins then you are better of holding ETH instead of ETC, since your profits are going to be higher holding ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: