Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BCH = 1 BTC before end of august?  (Read 4386 times)
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:10:23 PM

It's now significantly more profitable to mine bch. It's now a real possibility

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

I have heard it too. That's what I was expecting in fact. After I see 0,2 BTC sold a little bit. Keeping the rest of it for 0,5 BTC. I see no reason it would not reach 1 BTC as miners favor mining BCH.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Thoughts?

Who knows if this coin can survive for a year or two?
And thoughts about 1 bch = 1 btc? I'll rather go back to sleep and start dreaming.
alex_rada

Activity: 203

This is bat country!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:21:37 PM

I keep seeing websites stating that it's over with BTC mining, now it's more profitable to mine BCH over BTC and all that FUD. Is no one taking into account the fees miners get from transactions? Bitcoin averages 12k transactions per hour white BCH barely reaches an average of 800 transactions / hour. The revenue from transactions fee is huge for BTC atm.

Also, if a large pool, or more, were to switch over to mine the BCH blockchain, the difficulty would adjust in such a way that it would make it very unprofitable to mine it over BTC blockchain.

Why do people keep claiming that is more profitable to mine BCH?
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

interesting. i thought it was never gonna go back up so much anymore.
also, why do ppl still call it bch while it is clearly listed as bcc everywhere.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
sefo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

Well, if there is war between bitcoins, could ETH possibly gain from it?
gpuk

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

I keep seeing websites stating that it's over with BTC mining, now it's more profitable to mine BCH over BTC and all that FUD. Is no one taking into account the fees miners get from transactions? Bitcoin averages 12k transactions per hour white BCH barely reaches an average of 800 transactions / hour. The revenue from transactions fee is huge for BTC atm.

Also, if a large pool, or more, were to switch over to mine the BCH blockchain, the difficulty would adjust in such a way that it would make it very unprofitable to mine it over BTC blockchain.

Why do people keep claiming that is more profitable to mine BCH?

This is, for me, why it's such an obviously cynical pump by the people behind BCC/BCH. At current transaction rates and volumes, BCC mining only makes good money on new blocks. Guess who controls > 90% of BCC mining? The originators of the fork.

Pumping the price short term is easy but getting BCC tx volumes up to BTC levels requires massive adoption by everyone in the space (exchanges, end users, miners etc etc). Can't see that level of co-ordination happening and long before it did, difficulty would have shot up (so miners who switched after this huge pump don't gain anything more than what they would have had sticking with BTC).
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

Buy the dip  Grin

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
bitbet-info

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

A bet was just created on BitBet on this very topic:

https://bitbet.us/bet/1395/bch-btc-parity-before-2018/
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

Thoughts?

Mu thought, hmm.. i think it is still too early to make such a claim that BCH can really reach bitcoin's value. I mean, think about it op, don't you find the sudden increase of price in BCH rather suspicious?? I mean, i think and i see this sudden price increase as just an effort of a group of people to pump BCH and get as mich attention as they can. But maybe when the platform of BCH improves in the next few months, I'll have more interest on it. That's probably what a lot of people taday also think.
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

I do not believe it, but there is growth, but it started well, but at the same time bitkoyn did not stop, I can not believe that in such a short time, some kind of coin can go as long as bitkoyn

dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Difficult to do this, BCH will always be behind BTC. Although BCH today has a significant rise in market, it doesn't mean will continue to creep up. BCH peak will not be able to match BTC. This's just a trend to profit from its trading and longterm BCH speculation isn't too high.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:55:12 PM

This will finish sooner than it is started. Maybe around Chinese new year or Christmas we can expect more rise but this will be the case with majority of altcoins. I don't know why should this one be so different? Do not be greedy, stay away. Next fork we will have another one probably, so better save your BTC's
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

It seems Bitcoin going down in the last few days and Bitcoin Cash go up. CoinMarketCap still 144 bi.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

It seems Bitcoin going down in the last few days and Bitcoin Cash go up. CoinMarketCap still 144 bi.
The mining profitability of bitcoin cash has also increased tremendously and right now it is more profitable than that of bitcoin.
I am now a little bit confused as to in which coin I should stop believing, is it bitcoin cash or bitcoin I should stop believing in.

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd

Not impossible I mean this is crypto street
But that would mean strong miner backing as strong as btc
And the branding confusion needs to be iron out as to man on street wants to buy BCH when they are looking for bitcoin

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:04:32 PM

It still needs more adoption. People still need to use either BTC or ETH to exchange for other alt coins on some exchanges. No easy buy of BCC through Coinbase. No good wallet yet. The price is probably too high for what it should be worth at this point in time.

You can buy BCH with USD or Euros on Kraken. And Bitfinex allows you to buy BCH with USD. I wouldn't be surprised if the eastern exchanges allow you to buy with fiat as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Riuzan

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:28:41 PM

stay away, look for other coins...

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:36:22 PM

I do not believe because btc can be said that its parent is not possible bch can offset btc......
NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:39:49 PM

Thoughts?

No, never. Bch is just a mining coin, but there are so many dumb people and unprofessional people that follow the hype.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:42:32 PM

No, that won't be possible because it is clear that what BCH had been experiencing for 3 days was a solid pump and it does not look like it will hold on for long, so it's better to stay away atm and keep calm because even if BTC goes down, it doesn't mean that BCH would take over BTC as BTC will always remain number one and I see no reasons for BCH to compete BTC during long journey. If it was to go 1 BTC, it could have shown such a big difference when it started itself but it dipped down from 0.48 to 0.06 and it shows that BCH is nothing more than just another pump dump coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: