Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO reviews by TokenSell  (Read 2316 times)
TokenSell (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:05:10 PM

This topic is dedicated to reviews of ongoing or nearest ICOs. I am doing analytics to pick up interesting ICOs to invest and want to share this information with others. However I do not want to tell you exactly where to invest. Here I am just sharing my opinion for educational purposes only. You invest in an ICO at your own risk.

First I want to share how I review ICO before making any decisions.

ICO review steps:

1. Product. Things I am looking for in the product before ICO:
Unique idea, blockchain usage, open-source.
Product should solve some important problem.
The market is ready for that product or will be ready in the next 24 months.
Product is not dependent on other blockchain solving their problems.
There is positive feedback from the community about the product.

2. The Market:
How big is the potential market?
How many competitors are at that market now?
Project team should have realistic plans on how this market will be captured.

3. Token should be used within the product ecosystem. It means that project can not work without that token. That will allow the demand to increase while project will be developing.

4. RoadMap usually contains milestones that makes the token price go up. That is why having RoadMap with concrete goals within time periods is important.

5. Project Team should contain people with experience and knowledge in selected market. It is preferable that there are blockchain developers, managers, CEO with entrepreneur experience. All missing experience and knowledge team does not have should be covered by people from the advisory board.

6. Current project status. Do they have MVP (minimum viable product), partners, are they presented in the mass media or conferences.

7. Token Distribution and ICO conditions. This part completely depends on why do you invest during ICO. Do you want quick exit to sell tokens right after they will be traded on one of the exchanges? Or do you believe in the project and team and want to buy and hold for several years? It is up to you. Escrow is another thing I would recommend everybody to notice. Having no escrow can make all investors money disappear right after the ICO. Shocked

Be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:26:00 PM

Nexus.Social

Here is a video if you do not want to read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS3P0DV3iBA

We are starting reviews of ICO projects that are going on now or will take place in the nearest future. Today we will review the Nexus project. It is a secure and private decentralized social network.
Looks like this guy - Jade, meet him, you can see his video. He worked on his social network for 2.5 years. He got web app, iOS and Android app. He or his team did very nice job. They have an MVP (minimum viable product) which is very nice for an ICO to have.
There is a bunch of stuff that they want to integrate.
Instant messaging, market place... Looks like facebook icons to me.
Well... Let's take a look at their roadmap. They had launched nexus in the mid 2016. Lets take a look at their iOS app. Here are some screenshots. Looks nice. They have simple instant messaging already. Reviews... only one. That is not a lot. Updated on November 19, 2016.
Let's take a look at the mobile app for the Android. Looks like the one that was for iOS. All the reviews are in August this year. They were done right before the ICO. Not so many reviews for a project that is already a year long.
Let's move on and take a look at their whitepaper.
The most important part for me is coin distribution. No coins are offered for bounties as all bounty payouts are in Bitcoin. Not bad. Looks like those guys already got some money. They raised some money during presale. Good for them.

Let's review how the funds will be allocated.
65% towards development, 10% each - security audit, legals and advertising and 5% for hardware upgrades.
First of all I had noticed that do not have anything about the team so I assume that the team is part of the development share. They have only 10% for marketing which makes me think that they are very confident about their project and that they think it does not need a lot of advertisement. Probably they think that ICO investors will be users who will get involved into social networking activities. I do not see anything about the Escrow so they do not have one. It means that Jade can use the money the way he wants. By the way the company is registered in Australia. Hello, Australia!

Let's review their social networks. They got pretty much everything reddit, youtube. Let's review their youtube. They got 4 videos. The earliest one two weeks ago right before the ICO.
Not so many followers on twitter for a social network. They only started twitter on July 26. The reposts, no comments. 44 reposts having 312 followers. Looks like they got pretty active audience.

Lets see what they got on the reddit. Well, only basic answering of the questions. That is how it looks to me.

Let's take a look at their roadmap one more time. So they are planning to raise money. Then they are planning to release by the end of the year new version of front end. How many developers do they have now? Two. Jade and Mo. Well... pretty ambitious for two developers. Of course I hope they will use 65% towards development and that will help a lot to get the team. But the problem is mid of August you need to build the team very quickly to make a release by the end of the year. That is achievable. But according to everything that they have... they are planning to update the backend, integrate social coins... We wish good luck to the team. I hope it is not another scam. ICO will be for the next 30 days. I will leave the link down below.

Well. I am trying to be as critical as possible and I hope you guys will do your own conclusions before you will start doing any actions review their website one more time, look at the team, look at their social network.

TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:56:02 PM

If you do not want to read you can see video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbXU8dOVZ6s&feature=youtu.be

Dmarket is a decentralized marketplace for virtual items basically for game items. First, when I reviewed that project I sort of did not pay enough attention to it. And right now after going through it a couple times and reading several reviews on mass media I think it worth a while and I want to take a closer look.
From what I figured out the potential market of that project is huge which is 2.2 billion people of 7.5 billion people from all over the world. Virtual items as we know were already sold for many years. It all started after release of World of Warcraft in 2004.Virtual item selling business had launched right after that.

Let's take a look at the website and they propose us. The team is very interesting. The CEO is the founder of skins.cash. It was launched in the mid 2016 and it is second largest marketplace for virtual items. Just in case I decided to take a look at this tool. You might know it. It is similar web. This is how you can check that the website actually exists and has trafic. So I had notice some interesting things. This website has over a million visitors per month. Most of them come from Russia but in any case looks like it is real and they have some results in the market.

So this guy had decided to put blockchain technology into that marketplace. He attracted a couple people. One of them is CTO - Sergey Nemesh who is blockchain developer. And the other one is Andriy Khavryuchenko who was a senior developer at DASH. So they have enough experience to integrate blockchain technology. The team also has this guy Alexander Kokhanovskyy which is besides everything else shareholder of ESforce Holdings which is 3rd biggest e-Sports entity funded by USM Group.
I would say that those guys have enough potential for marketing that project. After reviewing the market of virtual items I had identified several things that I want to share with you.
First of all the market is huge. It is really huge.
Second thing if those guys will integrate a lot of games using their API that will open a new market of used items. And what might appear is durability. Probably those of you who had played online games understand what I am talking about. The reality is you can actually track the history of the item. If some experienced player will start selling his items someway down the road everybody will understand that this item you had bought belonged to that experienced guy that everybody knows. Well. That is not a bad thing for the game world you know. That changes the game a bit.
The other thing if they will integrate using their API e-commerce that will allow any e-commerce project to start selling virtual items and it will attract new customers to that market and increase trade volume.

I do not want to be too optimistic about this project. They do not have any MVP yet. The only thing those guys have on github is smart contracts.

Now the roadmap. See they had launch in June 2016 the skins.cash and now in June 2017 they decided to do the ICO. All the social activity started in the end of June. We will review the social networks later.

What they are planning to do is after the token sale they are planning to have main development phase in the mid of next year. So they are planning to spend 6 to 9 months and then do the first steps of global marketing influencing in the end of next year.

Of course from what I read from the interview of the ICO they are planning to do expansion even first 12 month of company evolvement. They are planning to add 50 games and attract 10 million audience during that time. I do not know if that will be 10 million but 1 million from skins.cash will be already a good start for a project like that.

Tokens will be used within the platform. They are planning to give the biggest amount of commission to game developers. That englishes the new way of monetization of their games and probably will motivate the companies that create games to join their partner network.

Let's see who are already their partners. GSC Game World
developer of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., 4A Games developers of Metro 2033 and Tatem Games (mobile game developers).
That is not bad.

Let`s see what they have in their twitter. They had started twitter in July less than a month. They have realistic number of likes and reposts according to their number of followers. They got enough on their reddit to describe what they are doing.

Let`s take a look at their white paper. The most important part for me is the token distribution. I had noticed that they do not have an escrow. So I decided to watch the interview that was done by their CEO a couple days ago where he said that they will not have an escrow. Keep that in mind. We hope that is not a scam, it does not look like a scam. It is very interesting project. I want to remind you that I am doing those videos only for educational purposes. I am sharing my personal opinion.

What I had noticed from their website and one pager they did pretty good job in marketing. Looks like they know what they are doing.

I hope this project will succeed. They can get most of the market that is not even their right now. I did not find any competitors among blockchain projects. Probably competitors will appear as soon as they will start. But the one who will be first might get the biggest piece of the cake. The ICO had already started.

Let's discuss in comments if you want to invest in this project or not? Why? We still have time to take part in that ICO. We wish good luck to DMarket team and we will review their progress according to their RoadMap.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:21 PM

Here is a video if you do not want to read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvDcBNgUHw0

Today is August 19th and we will review two projects that I think have deep concept but can make better their marketing campaign.
The first one is MarkersMarks. It is a blockchain solution for product identification and ownership. What they want to do is create proof of ownership using blockchain. Everything that you create can be marked with a Marker that will link it to your public account. Then you can create an identifier that will be used in separate sidechain that will carry all heavy loaded operations.
The reason why I think they could have done a better job on their marketing is cause reviewing their website I did not find anything about social activities besides linkedin. We will review it a bit later. Btw that email at the bottom is not clickable what makes it inconvenient for me to write them an email. It is not a hard task to add a mailto hyperlink tag to it.
According to their white paper they are planning to distribute tokens in three phases.
We can see here that the first phase will start on August 23rd and will last for a month. Project team is planning to do releases and distribute 30% of the tokens during each period. 10% of the tokens the team is planning to leave to themselves.
What I want to attract your attention to is that they have three people in their team. It is Adam, Sergey and Kimber. Reviewing their social profiles in linkedin Adam is working on that project since January. Looks like he brought the main concept to this project. Then there is CTO Sergey. Does not look that he had mentioned anything about the fact that he is CTO in this project and at the same time he is CTO at Kelecorix. The third guy Kimber is a Freelance Senior Event/Digital Producer. May be he is the one responsible for digital marketing.

Let's take a look at one thing. When I was reviewing the website I noticed that github link on the homepage is broken. Check out our code under github. First thing I thought was cmon guys you are doing an ICO and you have broken links on your homepage. Be careful. But I decided to move on and went to the contacts page. There was a correct link to the github. I did not review the code. I will leave it up to you guys to take a look at if what they declare is done here correctly. If you are a blockchain developer you can tell us in the comments under this video if what they have on github has anything to do with the project they are doing.

So the presale had already started. On pre sale page it says that the ICO starts in 23 days. I thought it should start in 4 days. Let's take a look at the homepage one more time. The roadmap says that they should start the ICO in 4 days. What I want you to do is to read their whitepaper it might be useful for you. I think that this project can be applied in Industry 4.0 for instance. The only thing I did not find is how they are planning to monetize it. Looks like it is another technology startup that you might want to support in case you are interested in this technology in the future. But the business model is unclear. Leave your comments if I did not notice. Good luck.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

Video review available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXe-gO3-PCg

Let`s Matryx. Do not think that it is The Matrix with Neo, no, no, no. It is a decentralized research platform.
The reason why I want to review this project is the concept they are brining on the table is very interesting. What they are planning to do is get  people outside universities and colleges involved into solving ideas science has right now. They are trying to introduce the technology from other projects they did to the [Suspicious link removed]munity. Reviewing their home page everything looks nice. They have a lot of different things. The white paper is written in the format science articles are bein written. This is the first project I see that has two column white paper. In any case lets move on.

I tried to check who those guys are. The bad thing is that they have not links to their social profiles here. That is why I had to review their previous projects like calc flow and nanoone. Calcflow looks interesting they allow you using VR 3D manipulations with moleculars and other 3D objects. The second project nanome. Here they have links to their social profiles. Just in case I decided to write to the CEO Steve and ask him if he has anything to do with matrix. It is really hard to identify if a project that is going to ICO is a scam or non scam. Peole can use photos from google and try to raise money for nothing. The guy did not answer yet. But today is Saturday. We will see what will happen.

Their twitter account looks more friendly then their website. They had started doing it on July 6th. They also have some activity on their facebook public page. They also have a couple articles on medium.

I also took a look at their slack chat which has under 20 invloved just like their telegram channel. For a science project it is not bad. People from science are not usually marketers. I do not know how successful this project can be but according to their team and technologies from previous project and attaching blockchain they have chances to do everything planned.

I do not know if I want to invest money into this project. I will wait for an answer from the CEO and I will notify you in the comments to this video if he will answer or not.

Write in the comments to this video would you invest into this project or not? Why? And if you have interesting information about the technology they are using share with us
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:31:45 PM

In what world do you know all of this, are you the maker of this ICO's?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

Thank you very much, my friend, for this topic. I put this topic to my favorite list and will follow very closely.
I will be grateful if you review DIMCOIN's ICO
Good Luck
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:30:24 PM

In what world do you know all of this, are you the maker of this ICO's?
No. I am not a maker of those ICOs. I am just doing some research, go though their websites, whitepapers, social profiles, etc., the way I show it in videos.
TC Alt 20

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:44:36 PM

TokenSell,

Check out one of the next healthcare platform token sales coming up...just announced a couple of days ago.

MedCredits (MEDX) is a blockchain powered platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide on a decentralized network.

BCT thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2101348.0

MEDX White paper

The MEDX team brings decades of medical experience to their telemedicine platform. Cofounded by US medical doctors, with a team of dentists, engineers, programmers and Wall Street traders. Token sale to be announced next month with goal of raising $30 million in Waves/Ether/Bitcoin. Potential to disrupt a $200 billion market in telemedicine.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

Thank you very much, my friend, for this topic. I put this topic to my favorite list and will follow very closely.
I will be grateful if you review DIMCOIN's ICO
Good Luck

Thanks. I really appreciate that. I will review DIMCOIN in the nearest few days. As far as I see they had almost raised $10 million which is their goal. Anyways I will take a closer look and will share it here.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:03:13 PM

TokenSell,

Check out one of the next healthcare platform token sales coming up...just announced a couple of days ago.

MedCredits (MEDX) is a blockchain powered platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide on a decentralized network.

MEDX White paper

The MEDX team brings decades of medical experience to their telemedicine platform. Cofounded by US medical doctors, with a team of dentists, engineers, programmers and Wall Street traders. Token sale to be announced next month with goal of raising $30 million in Waves/Ether/Bitcoin. Potential to disrupt a $200 billion market in telemedicine.

Do you have ICO date already identified? I do not see you in any of the ICO calendars online. I am trying to review most of the ICOs that will start soon or just started.
In any case your project looks interesting and promising. You might wanna add links to your linkedin and other social profiles in your team section.
Let`s stay in touch and do your full review later on.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Cj3lHMRqE&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&index=5

Today is August 20th and we are going to review several ICOs that are coming soon. First I want to remind everybody that all videos on TokenSell channel are only for educational purpose only and you invest into any of the ICOs at your own risk. Please before investing anywhere go through the project website, get in touch with the team and make sure everything is real. Here we are only to express our own opinion about what is going and what we see.
The first project to review will be FLiK. FLiK is an end-to-end entertainment ecosystem that allows for creative projects to be funded, filmed and distributed.
Let`s take a look at the team. So we see the founder and co-owner T.I. The first thing I thought about Clifford Harris joining the project should be mentioned somewhere in the social. So let`s check it. I saw on his account in twitter that he retweeted that announcement and even got 2700 retweets. Let's move on. Tony Gallippi is also part of the team. Looks like those guys already did a project called BitPay. In any case we are trying to figure out if FLik worth a while. While reviewing their whitepaper I had noticed that those guys are planning to raise more than 100 million bucks. Here are the token distribution part. They are planning to sell 540 million tokens. 1000 tokens costs 2 eth.
I did not see anything about the tech team but in their blog I saw that they are planning to outsource some of technical work. Digital Glue will help them in deployment in network installations. But how will you create the coins? And will you distribute them at all?
If you see where this information is please let me know in the comments to the video review.
TC Alt 20

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:28:06 PM

TokenSell,

MEDX White paper

Do you have ICO date already identified? I do not see you in any of the ICO calendars online. I am trying to review most of the ICOs that will start soon or just started.
In any case your project looks interesting and promising. You might wanna add links to your linkedin and other social profiles in your team section.
Let`s stay in touch and do your full review later on.

MEDX token sale date and details will be announced in a few weeks. The launch will be in Q4 2017, but we have not announced the date yet. Good idea about adding LinkedIn links. Look forward to staying in touch.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

thanks for the infos! added to my bookmark and will follow this topic closely!
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:29:57 AM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNcdb_sW28I&index=2&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

Current project we are reviewing Imperium intends to revolutionise betting industry. What they are trying to do right now is do the same functionality that betting exchanges have already but make it with zero fees. I have several questions. First of all, is how they are going to compete with such big players like betfair.com which are
in that industry for many years. Of course betfair takes up to 6% commission. But still it has being stable. Let`s see what they propose. No fees, no limits, no risks. No risks with the blockchain. It all depends on miners you know. Let`s move on. The team decided to stay anonymous. It is not a bad idea if you are doing a betting project. But if you are planning to raise money on ICO how can we make sure that those guys know enough and have skill to complete this project.
Of course the answers to the Frequently asked questions makes me think that they did good job research. But I can not find anything proving me that I need to invest into this project unless I see something like an MVP.
What about Roadmap? They are planning to go to the exchange in the last quarter of this year. Right now they are raising and then they are going to exchanges. I wonder when are they planning to do the development?
May be I am missing something here. If you have any additional information please share it with us in the comments.
Now let's move on. According to their blog on medium.com they are saying that they do not want to show their names because they are aiming to a multi billion industry where some part of it is controlled by black market. I can understand that. However from what I read in articles when Betfair appeared they were also going into the same industry competing with the same bookmakers or bookkeeping companies. and they were completely open and transparent.
I decided to take a look when did they register their domain name. It was less than 5 weeks ago. Not much time has gone since then.
The twitter account. They got Spart. Twice. Hello Sparta. This is Sparta! Cmon. They started social activity less than a month ago. And their facebook fan page. They are trying to be active here but the anonymousness does not make me confident to invest into this project.
The decision is up to you. Write in comments if you will invest into this project or not? What concerns do you have about it? And may be the team of Imperium will get in touch with us and answer our questions.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:36:39 AM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEgtgNkiBGI&index=1&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

We continue discussing projects that are going to ICO on August 20th and the next project is Umbrella Coin. I went through their whitepaper and their website and first I want to talk about the team. This is the first website where I see almost the whole team on one photo. What I notice from their linkedin profiles is that most of them are working for Microsoft right now. Only Terry Tata and SOn Nguyen had mentioned that they are in Umbrella Coin project.

Let's move forward. What are they doing? They are sort of revolutionizing the insurance industry by bringing the blockchain and letting community decide if you should receive your insurance payment or not. The crowd intelligence is a nice idea. We like that idea. We can wish good luck to those guys.

To be honest I do not like their website with that background and scrolling thing. But what I can tell you exactly that they have very clear videos on their homepage. They are pretty active in social networks. However some of the posts looks to me having too many likes and reposts compared to the number of subscribers. But all this depends on how your audience is.  They are also presented in the facebook. They had mentioned in one of the articles on their medium blog that they made some big steps forward. So I decided to take a look at their github. And guess what, yes they have some progress. The way I figure out they are doing something is cause they got 41 commits in one of the branches and in another one they have 65 commits. Here are the updates.

Write in the comments to this video what do you think should we invest into this company or not? Do you see any concerns besides those I had mentioned? Do you think insurance industry is ready for such blockchain project or will it be ready in the next two years?
Ok. Lets move on
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:20:11 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 12:57:45 PM by TokenSell

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ct8pY_kpU&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&index=8

Today we are reviewing ICOs and the next project to review is Feeed. This project is about fundraising money for small startups. Hold on is not the ICO about raising money for startups? Well. Let's move on. You can see this nice video that those guys had created for us. You can also find it in the project Wiki.
The first thing I did not find on the homepage is the RoadMap. What they say is that RoadMap is on trello. But everything is in progress even the RoadMap. Cmon guys everything should be there including the RoadMap. Make it public and very concrete with milestones.
Lets see their trello. Roadmap is in "Progress" stage. That is what he meant.
Moving on.
What those guys are planning to do is allow people  to vote, to invest into projects and according to their whitepaper here is the functionality that will be in their system:
- opinions about project (like kickstarter)
- upvoting for the most trusted startups (like product hunt)
- follow the evolution of the startups.
- track accounts on feeed.
- track the amount of feeed in circulation.
- knowing the total valuation of the fund.
Good. Lets see what they have about tokens. Token distribution. 90 million tokens will be distributed. The top cap is $20 million. At least they show what their hard cap is.
How are they planning to spend money they will raise? Do not see here.
Oh, the roadmap is part of the white paper.
So they are  in process of development. They are planning to launch it in september.  Open feeed startup investment already in october. Good for them.
Those guys are pretty active and open on their social networks: facebook, twitter. Not afraid to show their faces. Looks like  they are working. Doing some commits on github. They are being discussed on bitcointalk. Everything looks so far transparent and clear.

Now. Things I do not like and I want to mention. The first thing that I did not find how they will use the money raised. I understand that it looks like there are only two of them in the project and it is hard to do everything: development, put all of the updates on the website, etc.
I do not want to be too unoptimistic about this project. At least I see all the attributes the project should have.
I wish them good luck.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

You can watch video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qb2Ul6xrmU&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7

We are doing reviews of ICOs and we got an example of how not to do an ICO website.
Welcome to torrent chain project. First, I want to mention that I like the idea of mixing blockchain and torrents. You can share your opinion in the comments to this video. But looking at this website scroll down. Crowdsale details. Ok. Torrent distribution. It is good to have percentage of how many tokens will go where. Cause here it is not obvious how many percentage it is: 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 percents.
Ok. Userfriendly, rewarding. Great. They had described how they will be doing it. But let's take a look at their RoadMap. They had started in 2015 and in July 2017 they had started security and privacy audit. But they are planning to finish it guess when. After the crowdsale. I do not like that idea. I would like to see that report before the crowdsale will start. In any case lest see further they have on their website. Look at the team. No names, nothing is clickable. How should I understand that you guys are real? That you are not a teenager that did not graduate from high school and trying to raise some money using ICO instruments.
I decided to take a look who and when registered the domain name. Looks like the domain name was registered just a few weeks ago. All that makes me think that this is not something serious. May be the team of TorrentChain will get in touch with us and how what they are doing, their github, social networks, so we can talk to them and ask if they are real or not.
Leave your comments to this video and let's move on to the next one.

What do you think about this project?
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

There are some interesting projects for me, spheris, cindicator, rootproject, monetha and utrust. Can you give me a review about monetha and utrust, because I want to invest there.
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

Has anyone heard of ATShttp://bounty.authorship.com/ref/Y8114461 not sure how good it is but giving away 75 tokens said to be worth $10 in ETH at the moment
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: