Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⛏ StartMining ICO has already started!⛏  (Read 9078 times)
andytranter

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Am i a millionaire yet?

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:48:17 PM

So you means it's over for investors ? This ICO is dead and nothing can be done to get back the funds ?

I can share the mail here if you want but I was not sure I had the right to post something that might be a scam and with potential fake links...

You are the one best placed to answer that my friend. You are an investor - do you feel it is over? Have you heard anything from them in the last month? What proof do they have that something is happening with the money you sent them?

Made you look!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:55:30 PM

So you means it's over for investors ? This ICO is dead and nothing can be done to get back the funds ?

I can share the mail here if you want but I was not sure I had the right to post something that might be a scam and with potential fake links...

You are the one best placed to answer that my friend. You are an investor - do you feel it is over? Have you heard anything from them in the last month? What proof do they have that something is happening with the money you sent them?

Indeed it seems over but maybe they can refund ? I came here to ask if some people are in the same case than me or maybe someone already know the answer and can help me ^^

Maybe the team can be honest and come here to explain the situation ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:21:18 PM

Indeed it seems over but maybe they can refund ? I came here to ask if some people are in the same case than me or maybe someone already know the answer and can help me ^^

Maybe the team can be honest and come here to explain the situation ?
not always those who lie a lot and justify themselves can be honest, because it's not the first time there have been companies that have gathered since childhood, but then things have not progressed. Although the explanation after this was very much. But this result was not any.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: