Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Platform/Application too use as I begin learning to trade?  (Read 288 times)
imalive0 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:10:59 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 07:23:04 PM by imalive0

Hello,

I have made my first purchases of Bitcoin, Ether and Neo at both Coinbase and Bittrex recently. As I learn to trade, I wanted to ask this community what is the best method to make trades?

In order for me to buy NEO, I needed to first buy bitcoin on Coinbase---> send to Bittrex--->sell for NEO. It proved difficult to calculate the exact amount of bitcoin to buy on Coinbase and then once I sent it to Bittrex, that proved difficult to calculate the exact amount to buy NEO. After fees and miniumn amounts, I had to send more bitcoin in order to get my NEO to transfer off of Bittrex. I even left a little bitcoin on Bittrex since I could not transfer an exact amount.

Conversion rates between the coins are challenging, but I wanted to know if the members here who are actively trading use the exchanges themselves or do you use an application like Coinigy https://www.coinigy.com/pricing/ and connect to the exchanges through an API?

Thank you.
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

Hello,

I have made my first purchases of Bitcoin, Ether and Neo at both Coinbase and Bittrex recently. As I learn to trade, I wanted to ask this community what is the best method to make trades?

In order for me to buy NEO, I needed to first buy bitcoin on Coinbase---> send to Bittrex--->sell for NEO. It proved difficult to calculate the exact amount of bitcoin to buy on Coinbase and then once I sent it to Bittrex, that proved difficult to calculate the exact amount to buy NEO. After fees and miniumn amounts, I had to send more bitcoin in order to get my NEO to transfer off of Bittrex. I even left a little bitcoin on Bittrex since I could not transfer an exact amount.

Conversion rates between the coins are challenging, but I wanted to know if the members here who are actively trading use the exchanges themselves or do you use an application like Coinigy https://www.coinigy.com/pricing/ and connect to the exchanges through an API?

Thank you.
Hi. why would you want to use coinigy.com if you still do not know how to trade. watch the tutorial video in terms of trading Japanese candles the graphic analysis, technical analysis. after you can start trading with the use of the sites and the API.
imalive0 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:56:28 PM

At this time I am conducting my own market research to see how to conduct trading. I am interested in the best tool to do the job of trading.
Learning graphic analysis and technical analysis is never ending and a part of continues learning, not reflective of the tool used.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:56:49 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

Yes you are right, it is difficult for us to calculate its details. But I prefer to calculate the capital and divided the coin we get.
For many people use app ztrader, tabtrader and others. But I prefer to use in web browser.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: