Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:32:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin WILL become one world currency. Matter of when, not if.  (Read 1280 times)
JimmyButlerCollector (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:25:16 PM

The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"
I say "what if its still early?" Wink
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

Yes it will be 1 million per bitcoin! In 15-20 years  Roll Eyes
But we have so many threads like this here  Shocked
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

And don't forget that without proper scaling/upgrade, bitcoin will left behind and altcoin could beat bitcoin in technology, community, adaption or how many merchants which accept it.

Nope, I don't see anything beating Bitcoins yet. Bitcoin Cash is the best example and an answer to your statement because BCH, even being in existence is trying to give a hard competition to Bitcoins but hasn't been successful yet as miners are still mining over the Bitcoin network and no matter if BCH goes more profitable on mining, I feel that Bitcoin will still hold the number 1 position forever. Bitcoin is, and will always be the global currency that has removed all the boundaries fiat has stabbed in our lives.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

And don't forget that without proper scaling/upgrade, bitcoin will left behind and altcoin could beat bitcoin in technology, community, adaption or how many merchants which accept it.

Nope, I don't see anything beating Bitcoins yet. Bitcoin Cash is the best example and an answer to your statement because BCH, even being in existence is trying to give a hard competition to Bitcoins but hasn't been successful yet as miners are still mining over the Bitcoin network and no matter if BCH goes more profitable on mining, I feel that Bitcoin will still hold the number 1 position forever. Bitcoin is, and will always be the global currency that has removed all the boundaries fiat has stabbed in our lives.

it has nothing to do with what miners do. they do what they do for the profit they can earn. and they choose the most profitable coin to mine, it can be bitcoin cash temporarily too.
bitcoin cash will never succeed because it is not solving anything! the block size increase they did is like a useless band aid they put on 1 MB block to temporarily take over the public opinion.

There is a FOMO brewing...
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:31:01 PM

Yes its even early we can buy bitcoin now also i think price is still cheap end of this bitcoin may reach 10K dollar but holding bitcoin or buying bitcoin now also profit am grabbing bitcoin as much i can.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

Interest may explode but Bitcoin will never be the world's currency. In fact, price won't drive it's Future use as a currency, the number of retailers choosing to accept it as payment is the driver...and currently there is zero growth on that front.

Bitcoin is failing as a currency. Who use's it to buy something? How many places near you scceot Bitcoin for payment?

Bitcoin is succeeding as a store of value, an asset class, an investment. And on that front the growth is limited only by future demand.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:33:06 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 05:54:06 AM by Rishabh riyz

Interest may explode but Bitcoin will never be the world's currency. In fact, price won't drive it's Future use as a currency, the number of retailers choosing to accept it as payment is the driver...and currently there is zero growth on that front.

Bitcoin is failing as a currency. Who use's it to buy something? How many places near you scceot Bitcoin for payment?

Bitcoin is succeeding as a store of value, an asset class, an investment. And on that front the growth is limited only by future demand.

People got interested in bitcoins and started using it as an asset and now as a currency too.
The number of traders accepting bitcoins is increasing, many companies like  Microsoft, dell ,sites like steam are accepting payments in bitcoins  . People use it as a currency to buy games , products online etc:-.
Bitcoin didn't failed as a currency ,  the biggest multinational technological company MICROSOFT is a using it , DELL is using it .
With such huge number of users and investors o,bitcoins would surely became future of world currency.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

never and never. first bitcoin make gov finance hard to control because money can travel worldwide. people interest with blockchain technology. not bitcoin. because buy bitcoin just because hype

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

It already is a one world currency. It's global, in interest, access, and use.

It will not take over the world's currencies. If it does we'll see the world's powers fight to control, influence, or end Bitcoin. We shouldn't want it take over the world's currencies, but to always be a parallel option. Parallel options keeps the existing options in check and competitive. Competition is almost always a good thing.

Yes it will be 1 million per bitcoin! In 15-20 years  Roll Eyes

This is a ridiculous statement. Math and facts or it's just a random guess.

The more the price grows the less it has a future as a currency. Instead it has a future as an investment, an asset class.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

I strongly agree to this. This digital coin or cryptocurrency is what the future needs as we are entering the digital times. This coin also have more advantages than what fiat have.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:49:58 AM

Propel got interested in bitcoins and started using it as an asset and now as a currency too.
The number of traders accepting bitcoins is increasing, many companies like  Microsoft, dell ,sites like steam are accepting payments in bitcoins  . People use it as a currency to buy games , products online etc:-.
Bitcoin didn't failed as a currency ,  the biggest multinational technological company MICROSOFT is a using it , DELL is using it .
With such huge number of users and investors o,bitcoins would surely became future of world currency.

I think currency would mean it can be use a means of transaction. But also it could never become a world currency. It can be recognize as a currency in the web but if ever there would be a fiat equivalent of btc then i it could be come as a currency IRL. Which is i doubt but no currency has ever been become a world currency and btc is just different that just fiat currencies.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:52:02 AM

I agree with what you said. But there are still a lot of improvements to bitcoins. And how it will run because there is little knowledge here and others can not afford it. It may take forever before it can be established as a fully official currency. It has a lot of talks and many banks are affected and of course the economy is a country, It may be a riot, It's a lot of opposition. so let us take the wave and keep it updated on all news.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1282

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:01:09 AM

Bitcoin will never be adopted by all countries to be a.
one world currency. Each country may adopt a blockchain
Currency for themselves but it wont be bitcoin.

As it is now bitcoin is global but is being used more and
More as a store or value the way Gold is and has been used.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:55:35 AM

Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency and there is a lot of people who are now using it because of the things that they liked in bitcoin like the price, movement of bitcoin and also the potential of it but beside those things it is still not enough to become a one world currency because it is very limited for the whole population of the earth.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:00:24 AM

The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"

Bitcoin certainly has the potential of becoming the main currency in the world but what hinders this development is the differences of the economy of each country in the world. Most countries that are in the "developing stage" have different priorities on improving their economy and providing internet access across seems their least priority for now. You must consider that once you change the fiat as the main currency to bitcoin (which is decentralized and virtual in nature), developing countries would experience difficulty in adapting to this change, thus leading to stagnant growth instead of actually improving.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"
Yes, it may be one world currency  but it will take time, bitcoin now is facing several problems such as higher transaction fees and slower confirmation rate due to large number of transactions per day. But if this problems are solved , no doubt , bitcoin will accept by atleast  80% of nations in this world and it will revolutionized our use of currencies.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin continues to fail being a currency due to the fact that the miners can increase the fees at their own will, which then would make currency exchange impractical to merchants and consumers. Not only that, due to volatilty merchants are afraid of accepting bitcoin in their stores even though there's Bitpay to cover them. The uncertainty towards bitcoin is still high, and using it on microtransactions still is not economical in the mean time.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:15:38 AM

I strongly agree to this. This digital coin or cryptocurrency is what the future needs as we are entering the digital times. This coin also have more advantages than what fiat have.
If all of peoples around the world has know about the advantages of bitcoins and another digital coins, one of many advantages of bitcoins is like bitcoins can protect us from inflation, protect our whealty and crisis of economy. Bitcoins will be adopted by all of the people around the world as currencies on their real life business, unfortunately however bitcoins is still new and many people don't understand about the bitcoins.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

No one can predict the exact development of bitcoin. I think that it will still grow rapidly and develop over the next 5 years, but then another crypto currency will drive it out Undecided

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

it has nothing to do with what miners do. they do what they do for the profit they can earn. and they choose the most profitable coin to mine, it can be bitcoin cash temporarily too.
bitcoin cash will never succeed because it is not solving anything! the block size increase they did is like a useless band aid they put on 1 MB block to temporarily take over the public opinion.

Bitcoin Cash is nothing compared to Bitcoin really and a lot of people been hoping that it would just die like any other altcoins so that it will not affect Bitcoin's price. Though despite its existence, Bitcoin's price is growing and we should thank Bitcoin Cash for free Bitcoins we get.

I would say that Bitcoin is very far to be defeated with its rival-wannabes. As long as no coin can exceed what Bitcoin's features are then it will continue to reign.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███