Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:32:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin WILL become one world currency. Matter of when, not if.  (Read 1280 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

I don't think it will become a one world currency. As long as we're divided by countries that won't happen. What is more possible is, most countries will adopt bitcoin not necessarily replace the current system. But it will be an alternative, a good alternative.

It is impossible to have a one world currency because each country has its own strengths and weaknesses and integrating all of these nations can be catastrophic as what is being seen right now in the Eurozone. Maybe someday Bitcoin can be that alternative currency that the world can use in addition to different fiat money that will always exist side by side. There is actually no need to kill the fiat money as it is much bigger than digital currency as of now and the government would not allow that.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"
I say "what if its still early?" Wink
That is not possible, its not going to work, I mean even if any currency supports that, the Uk, Usa and other countries that have backed up their currencies to survive any form of economic depression would not .

illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

The future of money is here, recent price increase is due to lack of trust and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Yes I think of it too I really think that it would be one world currency because of bitcoin,
But I really think that it would happen in our generation maybe in the next couple of generation.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

uhh i don't think that bitcoin will be a world currency because first bitcoin isn't tangible like cash so, you can't use bitcoin without the internet secondly bitcoin is set to 21million coins so, bitcoin is limited to 21million people if we still use 1 bitcoin as standard lastly bitcoin is still volatile compared to currencies of the world.
Angeltwist12

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

I don't think it will become a one world currency. As long as we're divided by countries that won't happen. What is more possible is, most countries will adopt bitcoin not necessarily replace the current system. But it will be an alternative, a good alternative.
I agree to you mate. Although nothing is impossible it might take a very long time for it to be a one world currency and who knows what it might be the price of bitcoin at that moment. The current rate at which Bitcoin is growing is quite remarkable and it will reach the $10k within a year or two.
If most countries adopt bitcoin then surely bitcoin will cross its peak values in no time and will create a new record of growing so much within a short time.

Well, basically to be something worthwhile then we have to wait for the right time to get it. Because it all takes time, so we must have the patience is good in order to get big profits. For now, bitcoin has a pretty good chance of progressing and a high price increase, but the major unresolved issues in bitcoin provide some things that could make the future price worse now. Because this is related to the existing system inside bitcoin.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

The future ofdoubtney is here, recent price increase is due to lack of Bitcoin and confidence in the current fiat system. A lot of buzz going around about bitcoin right now, once we crack the $10k mark... we will see interest explode from the average Joe.

Everyone says "what if I had got in during the early days?"

Could be one World currency but must NEVER be allowed  to be the only currency available . Will they try to impose Bitcoin on everyone?  I doubt they will. Unless Globalism fascists take over Bitcoin & completely alter its code, I doubt they will succeed.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

I agree that I guess it is also still early to have bitcoin today, there is still a possibility that bitcoin will increase and I guess by the end of the year bitcoin will possibly hit $5000.
Definitely, bit coin will become one world currency most probably in next 30-40 years. People from all around the world are getting awareness about bit coins and have started investing in bit coins. It is the fact that bit coin is the most valuable virtual currency till now and has a bright future ahead. Those who are investing in it today, are surely going to get benefit from it in future.
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

I think, Bitcoin will need some time to break out in the world, as more countries accept Bitcoin it will create the impetus for the remaining countries accept BTC. And again it will let people know to BTC is as it exceeds $ 5000.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:29:25 AM

That is just a fallacy, there is no way all the countries in the world would take up bitcoin as a uniform mode of payment, it is surely going to be stopped by world powers whose currencies are currently the most used for transactions worldwide.
rido

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

it is not possible bitcointalk will be world currency while there is still currency in the real world and if all the president agree it can just be bitcointalk so the world currency.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

That might just be very true. The cashless system these days is so much more confusing and way spread out that Bitcoin will probably come in to save the day!

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:41:00 PM

it is not possible bitcointalk will be world currency while there is still currency in the real world and if all the president agree it can just be bitcointalk so the world currency.
If we seriously think about the ongoing development in the world regarding new degital technologies so we can conclude from the history that in future may be fiat currency less popular than crytocurrency in the market and may be new generation would be totally depended on cryptocurrency. I am personally seeing bitcoin the world currency of the world in future because it is going very fast towards his destination.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: