Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign  (Read 20797 times)
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

No Official news from IMMLA representative. Mark is just an Admin from Telegram group and not the member of IMMLA team. I dont trust things unless they are given officially by IMMLA members.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:12:51 PM

No Official news from IMMLA representative. Mark is just an Admin from Telegram group and not the member of IMMLA team. I dont trust things unless they are given officially by IMMLA members.

Let's wait for a few more days. And then everything will become clear I think. Personally I believe in this project and the team behind it.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:09:18 PM

Let's wait for a few more days. And then everything will become clear I think. Personally I believe in this project and the team behind it.

I want to believe in the team too. Anyhow this is a long wait.
rydnev

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

+ + +

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

Hello! is there any new official information on the distribution of the bounty?
Are the organizers planning to fulfill their promises or is this another fraud company?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

According to the recent update posted in their telegram channel the smartcontract audit can last till upcoming Thursday, after that will distribution of tokens will commence, the way i see it, distribution will last till next year, who knows.
immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:59:27 PM

Are the organizers planning to fulfill their promises or is this another fraud company?

Colleagues, good afternoon.

I am really sorry for that we do not have time to post information everywhere. Now our main activity in the English-language telegram - t.me/immlacommunity.

We reported several hours ago there the following information:

"Honestly, we can not be sure, that distribution will be finished today. The smartcontract audit is lasted for around three-four days. Since yesterday and today are not working days in Russia, the audit can be lasted till next Wednesday/Thursday. If we are wrong, it will be finished earlier. And after its finished, we start the deploying/distribution.

Btw, before the distribution there will be the special announcement with some of smart contract parameters and some planning steps, regarding product development and next ICO rounds included."

Vesperion

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

I am really sorry for that we do not have time to post information everywhere. Now our main activity in the English-language telegram - t.me/immlacommunity.

"Honestly, we can not be sure, that distribution will be finished today. The smartcontract audit is lasted for around three-four days. Since yesterday and today are not working days in Russia, the audit can be lasted till next Wednesday/Thursday. If we are wrong, it will be finished earlier. And after its finished, we start the deploying/distribution.

Btw, before the distribution there will be the special announcement with some of smart contract parameters and some planning steps, regarding product development and next ICO rounds included."

Glad to read official update directly from you and i hope the mess because of parity will be end well for IMMLA side.
Keep Immling and Stay Immling, good luck devs.

Account burned by the community.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

thats fine. we waited soo Long so there is no Problem to wait some days more. Happy Holidays.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Thank you for the updated news. I'm glad that the team is moving forward. Then we continue to wait for the distribution of tokens. There is a hope that it will be soon

Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

I am very happy to get the latest information directly from you sir, hopefully everything is smooth so bounty campaign soon distributed. good luck sir
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Great news, thanks for the update! I really believe immla team and in them as well)) Will be waiting for the token distribution with all my patience  Grin

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rydnev

+ + +

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:56 AM

It's great that now we have new information.
Is there a specific date, when exactly should we wait for the next step of progress?
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

I hope that all these changes that we are going to see do not affect the distribution of coins and we will get the earned tokens ..
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

Good news, good luck to your project.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

is there any info about bounty distribution, until now not get clarity about bounty distribution. i see IMMLA have long been in hitbtc and still in sales process of ICO ,
Notin2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

This is update from team about situation of token distribution below, it was suggested that community should follow the link check for their address the contract and anyone with hack problem should submit new address for
Correction.

Leonid @QUOINE_RUS Khatskevych:
#Announcement22122017

Dear investors and community members of IMMLA,

Since we received numerous requests for changing of wallets and still not all of the requests were authorized as IMMLA must confirm that the owners of the initial wallets are theirs real owners, IMMLA team decided to make the access to the IML smart contract open for everyone for several days.
Please find and check all of your wallets and also you can make your own audit of smart contract code.
IMMLA is going to be the most transparent logistics service ever and we're ready to be transparent from the very beginning.

If the community will have any questions we will be open for them. We will be thankful if you will find some bugs within the code.
We made the special possibility to make some changes till the 1st of March, when tokens will first became transferrable, but nevertheless we want to be absolutely sure before the deploying because there are not many practices/experience of two pre-ICOs in the market,
Public access to the smart contract will last till the middle of next week.

You can find the smart contract at our CIO Vyacheslav Neunyvakin account on github: https://github.com/IMMLA/NewTokenContract

Thank you
Signed IMMLA Management
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:01:33 PM

This is update from team about situation of token distribution below, it was suggested that community should follow the link check for their address the contract and anyone with hack problem should submit new address for
Correction.

Leonid @QUOINE_RUS Khatskevych:
#Announcement22122017

Dear investors and community members of IMMLA,

Since we received numerous requests for changing of wallets and still not all of the requests were authorized as IMMLA must confirm that the owners of the initial wallets are theirs real owners, IMMLA team decided to make the access to the IML smart contract open for everyone for several days.
Please find and check all of your wallets and also you can make your own audit of smart contract code.
IMMLA is going to be the most transparent logistics service ever and we're ready to be transparent from the very beginning.

If the community will have any questions we will be open for them. We will be thankful if you will find some bugs within the code.
We made the special possibility to make some changes till the 1st of March, when tokens will first became transferrable, but nevertheless we want to be absolutely sure before the deploying because there are not many practices/experience of two pre-ICOs in the market,
Public access to the smart contract will last till the middle of next week.

You can find the smart contract at our CIO Vyacheslav Neunyvakin account on github: https://github.com/IMMLA/NewTokenContract

Thank you
Signed IMMLA Management
your response is good, fast, and detailed about the progress of the IMMLA project, and IMMLA bounty participants.
thanks
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:44:10 AM

Hello, Mr. Immla. I participated in the signature campaign and in the table is listed at number 18.
 Given the last message from Mr. Notin2 about the opportunity to change the address of his wallet, and also that my wallet was an attempt to break it and I can no longer be sure of its security, and the payout date of the tokens may be a little longer, I ask you to change my purse address on new 0x6Baa5374f2053481F564D3C51439625e91c0948c
    Thank you in advance.
Notin2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

Hello, Mr. Immla. I participated in the signature campaign and in the table is listed at number 18.
 Given the last message from Mr. Notin2 about the opportunity to change the address of his wallet, and also that my wallet was an attempt to break it and I can no longer be sure of its security, and the payout date of the tokens may be a little longer, I ask you to change my purse address on new 0x6Baa5374f2053481F564D3C51439625e91c0948c
    Thank you in advance.

I would suggest you submit this queries to the telegram chat channel, that way changes to your wallet address will be made as soon as possible because only limited time left before distribution.
rydnev

+ + +

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

Who knows the audit of smartcontracts has already ended .. and is there any chance that the distribution of tokens will begin in the near future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: