Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign  (Read 20797 times)
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

I confirm i received IMMLA tokens.

Thanks a lot, and keep working this way!
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Many thanks. I confirm receipt of the IML token. I participated in the signature campaign and in the table is listed at number 18.
         However, a problem arose. When adding a custom token, I inserted the address of the new contract 0x26Ab4e37a0CA037791C9C935a5691D63466BA487Y, the IML symbol and the decimal number 18. The token became visible. I then tried to transfer it from this purse to another, but the transactions, although they passed, the ether was taken away from me, and the token was not re-shuffled. At the same time the following inscription was displayed:
     The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
Probably, it will be for all so. How to solve this problem? Thank you for attention.
Weter29

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Thanks, I got the coin. All is fair! I wish success to your team.   Wink
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Many thanks. I confirm receipt of the IML token. I participated in the signature campaign and in the table is listed at number 18.
         However, a problem arose. When adding a custom token, I inserted the address of the new contract 0x26Ab4e37a0CA037791C9C935a5691D63466BA487Y, the IML symbol and the decimal number 18. The token became visible. I then tried to transfer it from this purse to another, but the transactions, although they passed, the ether was taken away from me, and the token was not re-shuffled. At the same time the following inscription was displayed:
     The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
Probably, it will be for all so. How to solve this problem? Thank you for attention.

Maybe this happen because iml tokens are not tradable until march, as dev wrote here: "the IML tokens will become transferable from the 1st of March for the monetary participants of IMMLA presales and from the 31st of March for the bounty campaigns participants. ".

Just read three post before yours.
Doddolo

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

what was the ico price of immla tokens?
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

according to official information on the website of the company Price 1 ETH = 5200 IML. Perhaps this is not what we have already given, but nevertheless this is quite an attractive price for a token.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Hello, please read this message https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100554.msg28609450#msg28609450. it says when the token will become transferable.

Doddolo

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

according to official information on the website of the company Price 1 ETH = 5200 IML. Perhaps this is not what we have already given, but nevertheless this is quite an attractive price for a token.

Thanks for your reply. Hope to see this token listed on exchange soon.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

Listing on exchange will definitely happen and it will not be before March when the token becomes transferable, i am sure Etherdelta will have it listed by that time, and other exchange will be announced in the community when they happen.

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Listing on exchange will definitely happen and it will not be before March when the token becomes transferable, i am sure Etherdelta will have it listed by that time, and other exchange will be announced in the community when they happen.
It is known which exchanges will list IML. Except of course Etherdelta, there they will definitely be. Or is there no such information?

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

It is known which exchanges will list IML. Except of course Etherdelta, there they will definitely be. Or is there no such information?
just Etherdelta? what about other exchanges like kucoin and others, waiting on march for exchange this token i think too long. in hitbtc this token have listed but not can in withdraw and not can see this token in trading there.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

just Etherdelta? what about other exchanges like kucoin and others, waiting on march for exchange this token i think too long. in hitbtc this token have listed but not can in withdraw and not can see this token in trading there.

Well we don't have much choice now but to wait some more, i adding iml to more exchange will increase trading volume, such new exchange like kucoin, cobinhood would be so much trouble to get listed, just can't wait to see iml trading in exchange. Really looking forward.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Well we don't have much choice now but to wait some more, i adding iml to more exchange will increase trading volume, such new exchange like kucoin, cobinhood would be so much trouble to get listed, just can't wait to see iml trading in exchange. Really looking forward.
iml exchange listing take time
its a very good project and having a lot of potentioal
we have to wait and our patience will worth a lot for holders of IML token
right now i think every ICOs and new token having same trouble exchange listing
rules are now very strict. only token and coins with solid projects will list in exchanges
IML will surely list on a big exchange soon
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

With great impatience waiting for listing on the exchange Cobinhood!
Doddolo

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Is this the legit address of cobinhood? https://cobinhood.com

The request for IML listing has already been done?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

any people got their immla token, why I am not?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Doddolo

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

Is immla token already listed on hitbtc, or this will be done after contract unlock? Will hitbtc be the first exchange for this project?
Dobrii

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Is immla token already listed on hitbtc, or this will be done after contract unlock? Will hitbtc be the first exchange for this project?

Message from telegrams chat:   - Hitbts trads in unofficial way now. All the following information will be appear according to the pinned message.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

I think it is best to direct this questions in the immla official telegram chat as the admins will be in better position to respond to your question quickly, it would be great to see immla listed in some few other exchange aside hitbtc to build volume and also can get listed om cmc as soon as possible, it is long overdue and investors have been really patient, cobinhood and kucoin are also upcoming exchange.
Dobrii

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

I think it is best to direct this questions in the immla official telegram chat as the admins will be in better position to respond to your question quickly, it would be great to see immla listed in some few other exchange aside hitbtc to build volume and also can get listed om cmc as soon as possible, it is long overdue and investors have been really patient, cobinhood and kucoin are also upcoming exchange.

I think closer by March of the month it will be seen on which exchanges will be traded iml. it remains to wait only a couple of days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: