Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign  (Read 20800 times)
rydnev

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

+ + +

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

It is very difficult for this token to go up with this level of organization. I hope the developers will take an active part in the matter and show the result, othIt is very difficult for this token to go up with this level of organization. I hope the developers will take an active part in the matter and show the result, otherwise the price will drop to the very bottom.erwise the price will drop to the very bottom.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

With great impatience waiting for listing on the exchange Cobinhood!

Is this the legit address of cobinhood? https://cobinhood.com

The request for IML listing has already been done?

I think it is best to direct this questions in the immla official telegram chat as the admins will be in better position to respond to your question quickly, it would be great to see immla listed in some few other exchange aside hitbtc to build volume and also can get listed om cmc as soon as possible, it is long overdue and investors have been really patient, cobinhood and kucoin are also upcoming exchange.
I've been holding this token for too long and i think i must sell this token in of market, because until now exchange this token still not there. hitbtc? i cant not withdraw my token in there and can not see the market price of this token on hitbtc.
I will try to be patient waiting for this token listed on the market with a high enough volume.
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

We really need fresh news about token listing... just decentralized exchanges are not enought for this project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

It is very difficult for this token to go up with this level of organization. I hope the developers will take an active part in the matter and show the result, othIt is very difficult for this token to go up with this level of organization. I hope the developers will take an active part in the matter and show the result, otherwise the price will drop to the very bottom.erwise the price will drop to the very bottom.

I totally agree with you, the team don't seem to be serious about marketing this product because of the fact that there will be another ico schedule for q3 or q4 (i can't remember exactly when), trading has officially started on hitbtc but there is no volume, no buy orders, just only sell orders, only few people know about immla, no exposure of any sort, no update on roadmap, no update on alpha release of platform, just silence,

I feel like i wasted my time campaigning and supporting this project for that long and now can't really say whats happening, too many gap without doing much is not good for business imo.
bitmanija

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

I totally agree with you, the team don't seem to be serious about marketing this product because of the fact that there will be another ico schedule for q3 or q4 (i can't remember exactly when), trading has officially started on hitbtc but there is no volume, no buy orders, just only sell orders, only few people know about immla, no exposure of any sort, no update on roadmap, no update on alpha release of platform, just silence,

I feel like i wasted my time campaigning and supporting this project for that long and now can't really say whats happening, too many gap without doing much is not good for business imo.

Also the situation on exchange looks very sad,
no one wants to either sell or buy these tokens .. unfortunately
Doddolo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Where you see this token trading on hitbtc? Could you post a link? I can't find it there.
Nikolaiy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

I will not be sorry for the time spent if the work is paid. but if it's free ...- horror
Doddolo

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

I will not be sorry for the time spent if the work is paid. but if it's free ...- horror

Really horror.

I hope this coin will list soon in a new exchange.
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Yes, that's the correct address. The request was not yet, but I hope that the team will do everything possible to get there.
brokens

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Yes, that's the correct address. The request was not yet, but I hope that the team will do everything possible to get there.
good news about exchange IML, so IML will listed on Cobinhood? not bad. this is better if it is not listed in any market and i expect this token listed there. I hope the team here can registered their tokens on exchange Cobinhood as soon as possible.
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

good news about exchange IML, so IML will listed on Cobinhood? not bad. this is better if it is not listed in any market and i expect this token listed there. I hope the team here can registered their tokens on exchange Cobinhood as soon as possible.

Hardly, there was no request, if the team will make efforts, then most likely the IML token is added to the Cobinhood exchange.
Buttollimum32

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

The main advantage of IMMLA over analog and competitors is that it will be the most harmonious platform in the field of logistics business. IMMLA will have the fastest delivery, the most loyal price policy and many other advantages that Blockchain technology will provide and decentralize,
It is a platform that specializes in the logistics industry.
This name has IMMLA infrastructure, or International MultiModal Logistics Application.
Doddolo

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Immla has great potential! I hope to see it listed in a big exchange soon.
Doddolo

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

Atleast i saw a few orders executed on idex, both in sell and buy. I hope this could be a signal that someting is starting to move about this project.

Please immla team, post fresh news!
bitmanija

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Who knows about the company's plans or the latest news,
  which are planned for the project. When we grow .. where developed?
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

Who knows about the company's plans or the latest news,
  which are planned for the project. When we grow .. where developed?
I'm interested in any information. Maybe they write something in the telegram. It would be nice if the team posted here the news

Doddolo

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

No news from the team.... this is very sad. Should i sell my tokens before no buy orders on idex?
brokens

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

No news from the team.... this is very sad. Should i sell my tokens before no buy orders on idex?
I still keep this token in my wallet and have not sold it yet, seems to must be patient again to wait when this token is listed on the big market.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Choice is yours brah! If you see potential and you think team are capable of reviving project, you should keep otherwise do the needful.
Doddolo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

Choice is yours brah! If you see potential and you think team are capable of reviving project, you should keep otherwise do the needful.

Thanks for your answer. I really hope that team could revive the project, but every time i look at idex i see lower price for iml, so i'm afraid that one day i'll see no buy orders there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: