Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading platforms  (Read 251 times)
ricardo-dean (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:34:42 PM

And where do you trade? Interesting are not top-end exchanges. What attracted you to them?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

I do trading at TuxExchange.com ! It is the most secure exchange with a small community. It is growing and eventually will be a big player in the crypto exchanges. Check them out and trade with free DOGE to try out their platform.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

Im doing trading on bittrex most of the time since the transaction fees are quite huge compare to other exchanges but service is really good. I am also using using hitbtc polo and liqui since some alts are not listed on bittrex.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:58:30 PM

my trading acvtivities ismostly with cryptopia and bittrex check them out
ricardo-dean (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:20:59 PM

I do trading at TuxExchange.com ! It is the most secure exchange with a small community. It is growing and eventually will be a big player in the crypto exchanges. Check them out and trade with free DOGE to try out their platform.
Does not inspire confidence. But still I'll study one of these days. Thank you
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1511

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

And where do you trade? Interesting are not top-end exchanges. What attracted you to them?

I have no fix place for trading because I trade mostly on weekends and I do a lot of arbitraging. means I buy bitcoin from one exchange in a slightly cheaper price and sell the same amount of bitcoin in a different exchange where the price is little higher. Since the price difference is less, I invest a lot of money to see a good amount of profit.

I mostly use C-cex, novaexchange, bittrex and few others. Also I don't hesitate to open account with a new exchange,, if I see a significant opportunity there. So try to have more than one exchange in your kitty and don't park a big amount in any exchanges.

romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

Pretty low volume. I guess it works for a small account, but you can't trade much volume there. Not a huge fan of the name, either -- reminds me too much of MagicalTux. Lots of bad memories there. Tongue

What's this about free DOGE? Some promotion they ran?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

Pretty low volume. I guess it works for a small account, but you can't trade much volume there. Not a huge fan of the name, either -- reminds me too much of MagicalTux. Lots of bad memories there. Tongue

Yes, it is a promotion to get users to try out their platform, which is amazingly fast and secure. I know the admins of the exchanges and they are very nice and honest people. They also had an interview about their exchange, it is on YouTube.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

Yes, it is a promotion to get users to try out their platform, which is amazingly fast and secure. I know the admins of the exchanges and they are very nice and honest people. They also had an interview about their exchange, it is on YouTube.

Do you have a link to the promotion? You can PM it to me if the link isn't allowed here. I searched around a bit, but I only saw a tweet from many months back that they were giving DOGE to new signups (if they ask in chat). Is that how it works now? How much DOGE are they giving? Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

Do you have a link to the promotion? You can PM it to me if the link isn't allowed here. I searched around a bit, but I only saw a tweet from many months back that they were giving DOGE to new signups (if they ask in chat). Is that how it works now? How much DOGE are they giving? Smiley

You can signup here: TuxExchange (reflink) and than you need to request DOGE in the chat to receive free 500 DOGE.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ricardo-dean (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

Someone is trading on Japanese sites?
ricardo-dean (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:30:59 AM