Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash surge - reasons for the increase?  (Read 1591 times)
The Duke (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:07:31 PM

Can anyone please give a sensible argument on why Bitcoin Cash is going up so much right now? Ita 70% up the last time i checked on Coinmarketcap.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:09:13 PM

Just a pump

People behind the coin that just want it to get more value. Just speculation, a bubble with no real value... Cryptoworld

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:10:00 PM

korea has its teeth in it.

they were also the leaders in ethereum's ultimate pump.

some are saying it's being marketed there as an upgraded bitcoin. upgrade plus lower price plus lack of education = pump.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:33:12 PM

Because miners are realizing that its more profitable at the moment to mine BCH. Investors are realizing that the 8mb size is actually working. And 90% of the hash rate is run by ONE organization which makes it easier to P and D.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:42:35 PM

Just a pump

People behind the coin that just want it to get more value. Just speculation, a bubble with no real value... Cryptoworld

I see it's also a bubble and all those nice comments were all rumors and no definite supporting facts that really contributes to the actual price pump. This was just a diversion from bitcoin to bitcoin cash in order to split the ideas of investors and not focused on bitcoin currency directly. That's I am pointing out this idea to be worthless and no such concrete data like bitcoin economy now price fluctuates and gives really a chance to investors to buy and gain their profit in the future.
jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:45:57 PM

I think same rule applies in BCH regarding the price change - the law of supply and demand so if BCH price is pumping hard by now it means theres a hevy demand for it in the market or many people are buying/trading them in which for any unclear reason.

greyworld

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:49:17 PM

Can anyone please give a sensible argument on why Bitcoin Cash is going up so much right now? Ita 70% up the last time i checked on Coinmarketcap.

Watch the BCC market on Bittrex, you can watch them pump it up (probably make some money if you jump on for the ride too, but don't get caught during the dumps).

Every minute or so someone buys all open offers at almost any price.

Then every other minute or so, someone else (or the same person as earlier) comes along and sells to all open bids, again with pretty much total disregard for the price requested.

It either crashed Bittrex or they just shut it down because of market instability, the dump cycle went from 0.2 BTC per BCC -> 0.15 BTC per BCC in less than a minute.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
greyworld

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

Because miners are realizing that its more profitable at the moment to mine BCH. Investors are realizing that the 8mb size is actually working. And 90% of the hash rate is run by ONE organization which makes it easier to P and D.

No way, this is blatant market manipulation.  Get on the exchanges and watch, it's flagrant.  Wu is sitting there on a giant pile of money shoveling it onto the BCC.

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

some are saying it's being marketed there as an upgraded bitcoin. upgrade plus lower price plus lack of education = pump.

Yes to the above. I heard same. What do you think guys $1000?
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:59:48 PM

Just a pump

I see it's also a bubble and all those nice comments were all rumors and no definite supporting facts that really contributes to the actual price pump. This was just a diversion from bitcoin to bitcoin cash in order to split the ideas of investors and not focused on bitcoin currency directly. That's I am pointing out this idea to be worthless and no such concrete data like bitcoin economy now price fluctuates and gives really a chance to investors to buy and gain their profit in the future.

Now we see the price of bch is more expensive than last week and I feel this is due to the miner factor and the investors who flocked to make a profit through the new and cheap coin, see the trip last week is still cheap if the sale is now a double profit from the trading capital.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:00:18 PM

Just a pump

See it, how the centralized coin works. I think it is just  a pump, if not just a little trend for unfamiliar crypto who buy the coin. I know that BCH supported by big media publication so I no wonder if new people in crypto were amazed with this coin. In fact, it is just split altcoin from BTC. BTC will be number one and the second is eth.
BolasTristes

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

Time to buy some popcorn.
greyworld

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

NEO is getting pumped now, probably Wu again.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Yes to the above. I heard same. What do you think guys $1000?

I guess more than $ 1000, I think and hope will be up to $ 3,000 following the BTC price, because the future of BTC BCH highly profitable.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:08:50 PM

I guess more than $ 1000, I think and hope will be up to $ 3,000 following the BTC price, because the future of BTC BCH highly profitable.

that would be a freaking disaster for all crypto. a $3000 bcash would shit all over the idea of it being a secure store of value if any asshole can copy and paste a coin. no real people would go near it ever again.

what's up with the near 10% difference between bittrex and poloniex?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:11:25 PM

that would be a freaking disaster for all crypto. a $3000 bcash would shit all over the idea of it being a secure store of value if any asshole can copy and paste a coin. no real people would go near it ever again.

+1

Don't forget hodlers give this thing value. I'm not saying dump it now. But I'm saying probably dump it. Isn't it?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

+1

Don't forget hodlers give this thing value. I'm not saying dump it now. But I'm saying probably dump it. Isn't it?

I agree, i dont understand why people keep hyping bitcoin cash, it is an useless coin, i dont get it.
Why people wants it to go up? there is no logical reason for that.
It will probably fall in the next days, as it happens always with every coin

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

I'll go with profitable to mine and easy to pump. I do not believe there is real value behind the current rise of bch right now but a pump attempt by some whale trying to make money by dumping on those who bite on his bait.
Hagane

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:26:28 PM

+1

I agree, i dont understand why people keep hyping bitcoin cash, it is an useless coin, i dont get it.
Why people wants it to go up? there is no logical reason for that.
It will probably fall in the next days, as it happens always with every coin
Yeah, what happened to the days when tech was the driving force in these markets... There are probably many greedy people coming in. But in the long run, if something is not useful, it can't sustain itself

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

it's extremely useful to the enemies of bitcoin. that's all anyone needs to know and that's why it's never going away.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: