Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currencies & kan you really ever get rid of Kold Hard Kash?  (Read 271 times)
Krackerbush (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

Im open for all views and opinions about this. Is there any way to have a solid CRYPTO COIN that has its own back? Meaning not backed by USD or the EURO or even GOLD or SILVER?  A self sustaining CRYPTO COIN...pays out in itself fluctuates on the market by itself as does Fiat or Gold Silver or even Oil. I mean honestly none of these CRYPTO COINS are real in a sense, every one is just another digital thought & yes in reality every one kan be wiped of the face of our NEW DIGITAL HORIZON in the blink of an eye. Then what? Just like our HISTORY BOOKS they kan and will one day be changed and manipulated into our digital future selfs own idea of what they are trying to find out about thier pasts. Please tell me how without these “blockchain”(s) or “smart contract”(s) digital thoughts to hold our belif in these NEW CRYPTO COINS together so that in the future this message we are sending the world about our EVIL Fiat will not EVER be compromised or manipulated into anything other then what it is? Make a REAL CRYPTO COIN I DARE US TO! (Real, ie: touch n feel in my pocket and still spendable digitally.) other wise we will forever be stuck to the corrupt Fiat we are tring to to abolish.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:10:31 AM

What if this coin already exists? The problem may not be in the coins that we have. It is the adoption of this coin that holds back the masses. This kind of thing doesn't happen overnight. But it is happening. I do like to entertain the idea of one coin though. One currency.... The Universal coin. Don't worry. I'm not going get into some lame Bitcoin Believer rant. I could care less what the coin is called while my mind is traveling down that road.
Conversely, I also see the benefits of having all these different coins that are popping up right now. So, while my mind travels down these other roads, I find that attaching a fiat or BTC price tag on these altcoins/tokens to be very entertaining. I still don't know what gears are used in the valuation of the current market. Very thought provoking topic. I read it a few times before answering.
I say..... Challenge Accepted! But I will take the non-developer approach and, instead of creating the one coin to rule them all, I will continue my quest to spread Blockchain awareness into every person, industry, business sector and nay-sayer I can sink my teeth into. My Mind's teeth. They're sharp these days.
Hopefully, I will stay away from the ultra concentrated THC products. When I'm on them I never finish anyth

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:42:42 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 12:08:33 AM by CHRISBIN702

Conversely, I also see the benefits of having all these different coins that are popping up right now. So, while my mind travels down these other roads, I find that attaching a fiat or BTC price tag on these altcoins/tokens to be very entertaining. I still don't know what gears are used in the valuation of the current market. Very thought provoking topic. I read it a few times before answering.

I completely disagree with everything you just said....  I think. I'm so confused now. What's a fiat?

No. Seriously though, why the quote with no response?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: