Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all  (Read 39975 times)
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:09:54 AM

the topic edit exactly professional , look like a great project !
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanellsworth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:36:47 AM

Take my money and make me rich.
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:10:58 AM

6,665,625 SCL sold as of the Moment

What will happen if we did not reach the 50M SCL target?

If we have 40M SCL will it be the new Hard Cap? or will they implement 2nd ICO in the future
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:19:09 AM

If we have 40M SCL will it be the new Hard Cap? or will they implement 2nd ICO in the future
Almost 1 month before the ICO is over (26 days to be exact)
I'm pretty much sure all the coins will be sold way before the ICO is closed
oisilener1982

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

Almost 1 month before the ICO is over (26 days to be exact)
I'm pretty much sure all the coins will be sold way before the ICO is closed

THe question is what if 50M is not reached. Will it be the new Hard Cap because they only Mint coins once ETH is deposited

They also stated that there won't be creation of new coins after the ICO

Is it right to assume that the coins sold @ ICO will be the new Hard cap?
Peter_Holland

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

From all the ICO's I have seen the last months is this project, one of the most promising projects so far. They build already a whole platform with apps and all. The team is very dedicated to the project. In Slack the lead dev Jade is answering questions promptly and also in other channels.

If you take a look in Eterscan you can see that also big investors are joining this project, for me that's a very good sign. But more than that I believe in the project I think they will be the new Facebook on the Blockchain. I don't like it when all the revunues goos to one company / one person. It would be great if the user can profit from the content he/she will provide on the network.

I invested in this project and will hold the coins for the long term, the team will buy 5% of all the coins directly when they hit the exchanges!! For me that's a big sign of trust in your own project.

seriousbusiness

Activity: 103

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

Well the Team is very small and you cant compare them with Facebook. Google+ also thought they could beat Facebook and now Google+ is dead.

oisilener1982

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:25:14 AM

Nexus does not have to compete with facebook. They can coexist together

FB also lacks the Marketplace, VISA card, Wallet for ERCTokens like Civic, OMG, TenX, Etc

End to End Messaging encryption is also nice.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

FB also lacks the Marketplace, VISA card, Wallet for ERCTokens like Civic, OMG, TenX, Etc

I agree it's good to have both around, Nexus is filling up some features that are not available on facebook or in other social networking sites. And nexus is just starting so facebook is a must to get the message around, a couple of years from now I believe that nexus will be as big as facebook.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
milenium

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

If it is a social network where you going to store the social profiles of people.
On their servers?
oisilener1982

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

I agree it's good to have both around, Nexus is filling up some features that are not available on facebook or in other social networking sites. And nexus is just starting so facebook is a must to get the message around, a couple of years from now I believe that nexus will be as big as facebook.

Facebook wont disappear for at least a century. Most of our friends are using facebook and we cant leave them

SCL's only chance is to coexist with FB and offer something unique like Wallet for ERC Tokens, TOR and VPN. Marketplace and crownfunding are also nice Features. It adds value to SCL coin because buyers will be forced to buy SCL therefore increasing the Price of the Coin

The main selling point of Nexus is the end to end encryption  with TOR and VPN. No one can read our messages except the sender and the receiver
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

Facebook wont disappear for at least a century. Most of our friends are using facebook and we cant leave them

SCL's only chance is to coexist with FB and offer something unique like Wallet for ERC Tokens, TOR and VPN. Marketplace and crownfunding are also nice Features. It adds value to SCL coin because buyers will be forced to buy SCL therefore increasing the Price of the Coin

The main selling point of Nexus is the end to end encryption  with TOR and VPN. No one can read our messages except the sender and the receiver

Yeah and it's a really good selling point with a lot of hacks occurring these past few months this is just what people need, they need an app that encrypts messages they need something that will really protect their privacy.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
zilions (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

If it is a social network where you going to store the social profiles of people.
On their servers?

No data or multimedia will be stored on centralized servers.

We will be utilizing already existing reputable blockchain applications to store all multimedia uploads and data. Therefore, everything that you upload on Nexus will be dencentralized.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

From all the ICO's I have seen the last months is this project, one of the most promising projects so far. They build already a whole platform with apps and all. The team is very dedicated to the project. In Slack the lead dev Jade is answering questions promptly and also in other channels.

If you take a look in Eterscan you can see that also big investors are joining this project, for me that's a very good sign. But more than that I believe in the project I think they will be the new Facebook on the Blockchain. I don't like it when all the revunues goos to one company / one person. It would be great if the user can profit from the content he/she will provide on the network.

I invested in this project and will hold the coins for the long term, the team will buy 5% of all the coins directly when they hit the exchanges!! For me that's a big sign of trust in your own project.

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the support!

I dedicate a lot of time to both Slack and Telegram as I believe people want their questions answered directly by the founder and lead developer of the project.

We have had a lot of contributions so far, with much more expected over the next 25+ days.

We do have plans to implement a "profit sharing" model soon. More details will be released over the coming weeks. We decided to leave this out of our white paper and website as we still do not have the details finalized. Keep an eye on our social channels for updates on this.

Yes, our buy-back program means that we'll be purchasing back 5% of all SCL when it hits the exchange. We believe in our coin, and we know that it will benefit from the development of our platform, Nexus. The buy-back program should also help SCL enter a bullish trend when it goes live on the exchange.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

No new coins will ever be distributed after the ICO is complete.

For example, if the ICO finishes on the 17th of September with 40million SCL sold, that will be the only amount of SCL in circulation. The hard cap of 50million is to stop a huge supply being released during the ICO.

There will not be another ICO for SCL, ever.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:58:16 PM

so many function on SOCIAL  ,is SOCIAL  will come true?  doubtful

Did you read the Road Map? Most functions / Features like TOR VPN Marketplace and ADS Platform will be implemented by 2018 and 2019 and it is doable with the amount of funds they have from ICO

@DEVS please add Album to the Photo.

Photo albums will be added to stage 2.1 of the platform. We're currently in version 1.2.1. Version 2.0 is in development now and should be released early next year. 2.1 will follow just a few months later.

oisilener1982

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:25:05 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 02:39:47 PM by oisilener1982

No new coins will ever be distributed after the ICO is complete.

For example, if the ICO finishes on the 17th of September with 40million SCL sold, that will be the only amount of SCL in circulation. The hard cap of 50million is to stop a huge supply being released during the ICO.

There will not be another ICO for SCL, ever.

Just wanna know why did you not implement POS?

Thanks for clarifying the Hard Cap. It adds value to the coin.

When can we upload videos to Nexus.Social?
Peter_Holland

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:40:57 PM

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the support!

I dedicate a lot of time to both Slack and Telegram as I believe people want their questions answered directly by the founder and lead developer of the project.

We have had a lot of contributions so far, with much more expected over the next 25+ days.

We do have plans to implement a "profit sharing" model soon. More details will be released over the coming weeks. We decided to leave this out of our white paper and website as we still do not have the details finalized. Keep an eye on our social channels for updates on this.

Yes, our buy-back program means that we'll be purchasing back 5% of all SCL when it hits the exchange. We believe in our coin, and we know that it will benefit from the development of our platform, Nexus. The buy-back program should also help SCL enter a bullish trend when it goes live on the exchange.

Thanks for the prompt answer, yes you guys have a very good story to tell to the investors. I jus saw that you raised already over 8.800 Ether that's pretty impressive after such a short period.
oisilener1982

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Must be a rich guy. He just invested 500 ETH  Grin Grin

0x3c5d7a6b73783285ffe27176ee876df471b624e9932e5efc101cdea273fdb268   4177845   2 days 29 mins ago   0x83e837ba824c32c238b69928efd6f2778d3026a9     IN      SocialCoinCrowdsale   500 Ether   0.0062463
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:04:30 PM

This is an interesting project, having a social media coin is a good thing and it can be use as an entertainment media.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: