Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XtraBytes really becoming the platform to rule all.  (Read 4439 times)
Fatoshi (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:08:50 AM

Try to drown out all the noise for a second. XtraBytes beyond being super secure and scalable compared to any other platform like NEO or ETH has the ability to add modules unlike any other platform in any language. So any even existing software can be integrated and made decentralised. There is nothing else like it. Modules grow and add to the ecosystem....completely different to other platforms.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:17:36 AM

Try to drown out all the noise for a second. XtraBytes beyond being super secure and scalable compared to any other platform like NEO or ETH has the ability to add modules unlike any other platform in any language. So any even existing software can be integrated and made decentralised. There is nothing else like it. Modules grow and add to the ecosystem....completely different to other platforms.

What a good way promoting such project just like other coin that has been pumped creating more info and interesting advantage will allow investors to look at it and ride I'm not yet into this project but I'm interested reading those ideas that will bring this coin to its good position inside crypto industry.
Fatoshi (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:20:53 AM

What a good way promoting such project just like other coin that has been pumped creating more info and interesting advantage will allow investors to look at it and ride I'm not yet into this project but I'm interested reading those ideas that will bring this coin to its good position inside crypto industry.

It deserves being promoted cause it's very under the radar due to not being an ICO. But XBY will grow due to its uniqueness. Over time you won't be able to stop its growth and success due to apps easily deploying.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:22:33 AM

It does seem like it's killer app is it's ability to work with all programming languages. There really is nothing else like it, it should also mean that as a platform it's growth should be rapid as existing app's can just be dropped onto it.

rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

Xtrabytes is a bitmox last time but bitmox is a scam coin i remember in ccex lot people was invest in bitmox and after 3 mos is being listed to delisting in ccex but after a month he will be back become xtrabytes im the number one of xtrabytes this coin this is lot give me a huge profit..
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:55:06 PM

Yes, XBY is a unique coin and nice technology. However, if you do not know these and if you can not tell XBY to the users there is no such thing. XBY needs to advertise and promote.

The XBY team should be serious about advertising. And to be added to the stock exchange XBY needs to be worked on.
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:51:44 PM

Yes, XBY is a unique coin and nice technology. However, if you do not know these and if you can not tell XBY to the users there is no such thing. XBY needs to advertise and promote.

The XBY team should be serious about advertising. And to be added to the stock exchange XBY needs to be worked on.

They need to actually have some sort of product to advertise - not some vapourware (which is all there is right now)
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

Thanks for making this thread. The downside of not having an ICO or pre-mine is indeed that this Xtrabytes is easy overlooked since there is no funding available for marketing and campaigns.

I hope that the static node auction will help to put some money into the Dev fund

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

The downside of not having an ICO or pre-mine is indeed that this Xtrabytes is easy overlooked since there is no funding available for marketing and campaigns.

the downside of this coin is the 100% premine based off a dead ico.

it all sounds like interesting stuff but they really should not have hitched it to something that lay dead on yobit at 1 satoshi forever.

it should've begun with a clean sheet, not sullied itself with that association.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

The downside of not having an ICO or pre-mine is indeed that this Xtrabytes is easy overlooked since there is no funding available for marketing and campaigns.

it all sounds like interesting stuff but they really should not have hitched it to something that lay dead on yobit at 1 satoshi forever.

it should've begun with a clean sheet, not sullied itself with that association.

I get that projects dont even.want the word scam mentioned in the same sentence as them. But credit where credit is.due it actually grew out of helping a bunch of people who were.scammed. Thats the actual truth. It really should be applauded.
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

I get that projects dont even.want the word scam mentioned in the same sentence as them. But credit where credit is.due it actually grew out of helping a bunch of people who were.scammed. Thats the actual truth. It really should be applauded.
Oh look, Cheerleader #2 has arrived. Tweedledum joins Tweedledee in an Xtrabytes shill thread
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:15:54 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 08:51:08 PM by paramind22

Yes, I agree XtraBytes looks like a good investment while it's low.  I haven't looked into the tech too much but it sounds promising.  It's a lot better than these other coins that have high values that just seem to go down after theyre recommended.  

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

It's on four exchanges now.  Yobit has major coins too.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

i'm not calling it a scam. all i'm saying is that it was not a sensible way to launch something that would generate good will and interest from new users.

they could still have bailed out the original people by creating something completely new and crediting them when it was ready to launch.

by doing it the way they have they've hobbled interest from others.

anyway, good luck to it. i might buy in when something's operating.
Baiazid

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Quo Vadis

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:38:19 PM

Will get a look at xby, thanks for the precious info

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:55:28 PM

This is only its 4th month and it's really taking off right now. Good stuff. Really happy to see how it's being worked on.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

Hopefully everything rolls smoothly.. People who invest now at these prices will become rich as f.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

People keep saying they want to see something working and yet the testnet is going on right now. If you have any doubts about the tech then go sign up on their slack and you can take part. They want as many people as possible to take part, they are even asking for people to purposely attack it to try and break it. It costs nothing to take part and you can then see the tech working for yourself 👍
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:16:53 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 04:29:54 PM by CoinCollector006

i'm not calling it a scam. all i'm saying is that it was not a sensible way to launch something that would generate good will and interest from new users.

they could still have bailed out the original people by creating something completely new and crediting them when it was ready to launch.

Hello ECB, these are all fair points and could certainly lead to an investor taking pause. Nonetheless I feel XBY is a platform with compelling potential.  I invested in XBY because of

1. Deep management bench - I have participated in the slack channel for several platforms including Droxne, Reddcoin, Zencash. The team has a deeper management and technical bench than many existing projects and practically all recent ICOs. Some of the management and technical team slack names are Borzalom, CCRevolution, Vanfly. jcpbs, bikerlezn,

2. Low market cap versus competing smart contract platforms - other platforms including ETH ($27.7B), Lisk ($242M), Stratis ($525M)  have much higher market caps by a factor of 20x or more. The low market capitalization on an absolute and relative basis is a margin of safety in the crypto space, which is truly volatile when compared to other assets such as equities or commodities

3. Uniqueness of the business model - XBY is based on Proof of Signature, this is a unique consensus method for protecting securing the network /processing transactions and fundametlly different than Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Proof of Importance (e.g. NEM), Directed Acrylic Graphs (e.g. Byteballs) or Byzantine Fault Tolerance (NEO)

Needless to say there is risk in any technology investment whether its Teledyne, Amazon or XBY. If you wait to buy, you could get a lower price if there is a crypto wide market selloff or pay a higher price once investors bid up the valuation for a proven technology.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Fatoshi (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:28:41 AM

My sincere belief is Borzalom the developers focus is creating something great of personal significance not something just personally lucrative. You are right if he wanted to get silly rich he should of started a fresh ICO took millions and gave investors a big sack of bag holding coins. I was able to easily buy under 200 sats in Yobit, a price that was on there for weeks....So the truth is this was available to buy at under 5m market cap for weeks!!!

Because to me it seems the criticism ultimately is concerns about distribution but all I see these days are ICOs which take 100%!!! of the market cap in ETH and BTC and then on top of that only sell that chunk for only a part of the supply sometimes less than half! Then they sell a huge chunk to corporate banking investments under the banner 'Venture Capital'. Then they take a chunk for themselves often under the guise of 'operating fund'. Then of course most of these ICOs aren't event original chains but simply well marketed ETH apps. This has been done by even the biggest names in Crypto including NEO, Waves, Stratis and even ETH.

So bearing that all in mind should we celebrate and applaud XTRABYTES history and past or should we try to wipe is and join the rest of the assholes making a money grab in Crypto?

I hope I don't need to answer that....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: