Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41724 times)
spamator

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

@kronos123 I did invest in crypto market (around 600% profit) and I'm still investing in cryptos (not exactly in ICOs). I know FEW coins, but I don't have time lately to better know the new interesting ones (I still make more money in doing other business). Their pages are non-informative (technical info). If you know the answer, share it, if don't I understand your advice but I don't need it I need info.
Ferrett

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

Confused about the investment.  It says the public crowdsale starts at sept 10
and they will only accept NEO 1:1000 from a neo wallet.  That's fine.  How do
actually submit payment and get a proper receipt to get the tokens?

I don't see any way of contacting Red Pulse folks to ask questions.

- MS
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:06:27 AM

What even is red pulse if you guys don't mind me asking? Also, congrats to all the NEO believers on your first ICO!

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

Im sure they will publish the deposit address at the open of the ICO if not earlier

Keentje

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

You can ask questions on their slack channel or just email them, email address is on their website.

You will have to send your tokens from neo wallet and they will send when ico over the coins to your wallet.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:21:00 PM

I just got an email from Red Pulse:

Thank you for your interest in the Red Pulse RPX sale. We are implementing a pre-registration KYC (Know Your Customer) whitelist for our RPX sale. The form will require the following information:

Name
Email
Passport - proof of country of citizenship (US, Singaporean, China citizens not allowed)
NEO wallet address
For instructions on how to get a NEO wallet and address, please see: https://coin.red-pulse.com/neon-wallet-instructions. You may NOT use an exchange wallet address.

Contributions received during the RPX sale will not be accepted if any information is missing, or if the NEO wallet address does not match what you submitted.

So as a US Citizen, it seems there's no way around this.  I remember the polybius ICO asked for this information too but I didn't submit it and I received their tokens so is this real?  I can't imagine they're going to go through thousands of transactions looking for KYC info.  Seems like another CYA policy.  I'm still going to buy tokens at ICO.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:29:04 PM

I just got an email from Red Pulse:

Thank you for your interest in the Red Pulse RPX sale. We are implementing a pre-registration KYC (Know Your Customer) whitelist for our RPX sale. The form will require the following information:

Name
Email
Passport - proof of country of citizenship (US, Singaporean, China citizens not allowed)
NEO wallet address
For instructions on how to get a NEO wallet and address, please see: https://coin.red-pulse.com/neon-wallet-instructions. You may NOT use an exchange wallet address.

Contributions received during the RPX sale will not be accepted if any information is missing, or if the NEO wallet address does not match what you submitted.

So as a US Citizen, it seems there's no way around this.  I remember the polybius ICO asked for this information too but I didn't submit it and I received their tokens so is this real?  I can't imagine they're going to go through thousands of transactions looking for KYC info.  Seems like another CYA policy.  I'm still going to buy tokens at ICO.

Yea I also read this. Blocking those three regions is a huge chunk users, so I think it'll hurt them. Wonder if you can get away with just applying without the info

I do like this though:

Each person will be limited to a cap of 50,000 USD equivalent in NEO tokens, with one contribution per person.

Gives everybody a chance to get some tokens and prevents whales from eating them all up
GrandpasNaked

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

A news app basically.. lol  Huh
Dont over hype this for more than it is. and there was a lot of talk about China's market this and that, yet no they can't participate.. anyway. yeah theres so much buzz now that people will probably make a return on this coin but im not gonna lose sleep over attempting to participate.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

@kronos123 I did invest in crypto market (around 600% profit) and I'm still investing in cryptos (not exactly in ICOs). I know FEW coins, but I don't have time lately to better know the new interesting ones (I still make more money in doing other business). Their pages are non-informative (technical info). If you know the answer, share it, if don't I understand your advice but I don't need it I need info.

I see only so many new people approaching the crypto thinking of making easy money. I'm just saying that if you do not even know how to use myetherwallet or other wallets then it's best not to invest in this world.
See also Ferret who does not know that the first day there is a 30% bonus and therefore 1 Neo = 1300 RPX

For KYC then I believe we must get used to it ... it will increasingly be used by all new cryptoes and will eventually use it all!
joae1975

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:39:27 PM

I see only so many new people approaching the crypto thinking of making easy money. I'm just saying that if you do not even know how to use myetherwallet or other wallets then it's best not to invest in this world.
See also Ferret who does not know that the first day there is a 30% bonus and therefore 1 Neo = 1300 RPX

For KYC then I believe we must get used to it ... it will increasingly be used by all new cryptoes and will eventually use it all!
There's no way to do KYC in crypto.  It's all politics.  They can't possibly expect success with the ico and prove everyone's existence.  I've bought a few supposedly banned for US customer tokens with no problem.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

There's no way to do KYC in crypto.  It's all politics.  They can't possibly expect success with the ico and prove everyone's existence.  I've bought a few supposedly banned for US customer tokens with no problem.

But I'm sure that within a maximum of two years and all new companies will ask for identity papers to participate in the ICOs, just as the Exchange will do. They will then be placed in the BC of the company itself.

This may or may not, but will be reality in a few years.
Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:27:25 PM

I'm really tired of all these "financial-investment" ICOs (banks, trading, predicting market), I think there's enough out there already. I want to see something practical.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

If you look on Chinese forums, they aren't even talking about it that much.
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:25:37 AM

I have the same thought. But when they send KYC, I'm a bit changing my mind.

When you don't submit KYC with the full info., it's their decision to send you the contribution address to attend the ICO or not. Many crypto guys don't like the idea that they cannot control the situation like that.

joae1975

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:36:08 AM

I have the same thought. But when they send KYC, I'm a bit changing my mind.

When you don't submit KYC with the full info., it's their decision to send you the contribution address to attend the ICO or not. Many crypto guys don't like the idea that they cannot control the situation like that.
So people are going to verify every txn and that the KYC requirements are met?  I don't think they will.  I think if you send the NEO, you'll get the tokens. Other ico's, i.e. polybius, asked for KYC and I still got the tokens. 

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:45:36 AM

The problem with this ico is that it says on the website : The Red Pulse RPX token sale is not open to United States, Chinese, or Singapore nationals. why is that? lol
here is a link to the website to look for yourselves : https://coin.red-pulse.com/

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
joae1975

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:48:28 AM

The problem with this ico is that it says on the website : The Red Pulse RPX token sale is not open to United States, Chinese, or Singapore nationals. why is that? lol
here is a link to the website to look for yourselves : https://coin.red-pulse.com/

They all say that and US customers can still buy them.  Is a statement to appease regulators.  Is just words.

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:11:59 AM

To get it straight... to get NEO you need myetherwallet (EDIT: I did mistake it with qtum...)? NEO is about 1000 RPX. So it's not about buying RXP but to buy NEO cause NEO give you gas? If so what is the market/exchange that I can buy NEO on, will it be available for $ or btc/ltc/other crypto?

NEO is an idea, and RPX is some kind of money for it? What the hell is this NEO (the idea behing it - more than "research content platform")? Is there any link to info cause there is non on main page of the project (technical).

Buy Neo on bittrex than transfer it to a NEO wallet( links here) : https://neo.org/download , neo has several wallets you can pick one from there. than send NEO tokens to there ico  wallet from your personal NEO wallet. There wallet address is yet to be announced but will be published before the token sale. Than your done. Make sure you don't send the neo from an exchange wallet to them or it will be lost, must go to your own personal walletr than to them.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

There's some technical info in their documentation here: http://docs.neo.org/en-us/index.html

You can find some info on NEO mechanisms and technology implementation. It's not very extensive, but it's something. Hope that helps you a bit!
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

guys, do you think, from the point of view of speculation, will it be advantageous to participate in the red pulse? or are projects more interesting?

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: