Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41719 times)
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:33:10 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 04:47:55 AM by zopply

guys, do you think, from the point of view of speculation, will it be advantageous to participate in the red pulse? or are projects more interesting?

I'm going to buy a little on the 1st day. With the 1st day bonus of 30% i think you will get a return either way. Lot of people talking about this. And in my view hype equals demand which should push the price up once it hit's the exchanges. So yes i'm participating for sure!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:41:49 AM

guys, do you think, from the point of view of speculation, will it be advantageous to participate in the red pulse? or are projects more interesting?

Well, I believe everything is speculation because no ICO/startup is a sure shot.

Concerning Red Pulse, the only reason I'll contribute a little bit on the first day is because I want to see what happens to the first ICO on the NEO platform. I think people involved in both projects want it to be a great success, so they'll push for it. That and because I was able to buy some extra NEO in the dip are the main reasons for me to join this ICO.

Personally, I find projects like DeepOnion, KickIco and REAL far more interesting. They're concepts seem stronger, have more benefits and I have more knowledge about the areas they operate in. If you haven't already, I'd take a look at those as well and see if you're still excited about Red Pulse afterwards Smiley
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

I'm going to buy a little on the 1st day. With the 1st day bonus of 30% i think you will get a return either way. Lot of people talking about this. So yes!

do not you think that most people will just buy on the first day and everyone will get this discount? as it often happened

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Red pulse ico has been in my considerations, but I am still a lil bit skeptical.  Right now, I am thinking of diversifying my buy capital between red pulse and bohdi network that will be launched on qtum network.  Bodhi and red pulse are good chinese projects. Chinese projects always perform better in the market unlike russian projects like starta and sonm (I regret buying those two)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:48:11 AM

Well, I believe everything is speculation because no ICO/startup is a sure shot.

Concerning Red Pulse, the only reason I'll contribute a little bit on the first day is because I want to see what happens to the first ICO on the NEO platform. I think people involved in both projects want it to be a great success, so they'll push for it. That and because I was able to buy some extra NEO in the dip are the main reasons for me to join this ICO.

Personally, I find projects like DeepOnion, KickIco and REAL far more interesting. They're concepts seem stronger, have more benefits and I have more knowledge about the areas they operate in. If you haven't already, I'd take a look at those as well and see if you're still excited about Red Pulse afterwards Smiley

I invested in kickico and real, they are also more clear to me. but I do not even have a wallet neo. I think whether it is worth it worry with this red pulse

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

I invested in kickico and real, they are also more clear to me. but I do not even have a wallet neo. I think whether it is worth it worry with this red pulse
NEON wallet is easy to use, download it

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

Red pulse is the first ICO on the NEO blockchain.

This in itself would make it worth a small investment, the NEO team will not want their first "Sub product" to fail.

Chinese investors are now no longer able to participate in the ICO, along with American investors, this means that they will have to either use a VPN system, which is doable, or buy on the exchanges after the ICO finishes.

This can only help the price if you do it from an investment perspective, the only downside of the ICO, now that America and China cannot participate the next biggest market would be Europe, and they have got the ICO starting at 4am in the morning for Europeans which is slightly annoying.
marcoantonio

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

I don't even know what is REAL but I did my research on KICKICO and I couldn't find a reason to invest in. Just tell me a reason to invest in Kickico...
joae1975

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

Red pulse is the first ICO on the NEO blockchain.

This in itself would make it worth a small investment, the NEO team will not want their first "Sub product" to fail.

Chinese investors are now no longer able to participate in the ICO, along with American investors, this means that they will have to either use a VPN system, which is doable, or buy on the exchanges after the ICO finishes.

This can only help the price if you do it from an investment perspective, the only downside of the ICO, now that America and China cannot participate the next biggest market would be Europe, and they have got the ICO starting at 4am in the morning for Europeans which is slightly annoying.
Yeah, I'm buying 59 NEO worth from the US with a european VPN IP.  Should not be a problem.  They say that crap to appease regulators but there's no way to enforce it.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

I think Red Pulse can certainly be worth it because NEO team wants to be above Eth and can not go wrong at its first ICO!
Moreover, it is currently forbidden to Chinese and American investors, so they will want to buy on the first trading day, and then increase their value after ICO.
joae1975

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:46:39 PM

I think Red Pulse can certainly be worth it because NEO team wants to be above Eth and can not go wrong at its first ICO!
Moreover, it is currently forbidden to Chinese and American investors, so they will want to buy on the first trading day, and then increase their value after ICO.
No, they can't forbid US customers.  There's no way to forbid it.  Is just words.

Herman Hesse

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

I agree with the opinions of some forum members .. absence of USA and China can only help that the price increases when it comes to exchanges. That's why I believe that the price won't dump below ICO price, as it happens very often (and why I did not participate in ICOs before..it makes no sense when you can very often buy it cheaper later when it hits exchages. It remains to be seen are they capable to recognize VPN IP adress..and block it. I doubt it..
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

I will for sure invest in redpulse at ICO. As Always, do your dd and dont risk more than you can afford/willing to loose and you will be fine  Smiley
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:08:11 PM

What is the Hard Cap of Red Pulse?
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:10:23 PM

What are the thoughts on this first ICO on NEO platform? Thinking about investing 200 NEO in it,  the team looks pretty good. 30% bonus on day 1 of crowd sale. If you are 1 of the 100 people selected for pre sale you get 40% bonus. 1 neo = 1,000 rpx coins.

What dose everyone think of this ICO. This would be my first ICO investment

They have over than 2,000 members in their Slack. As far as I see, they got Chinese media's support too. They made expose their project on different economy channels. Their team looks wide. And the main objective of the project is also needed. Then there is no reason they don't raise more than $15,000,000 in their fund raiser.
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

with the cap they inplemented, just 300 people could buy everything. That's not a good distribution.
bebert

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

You know they have KYC right? you cant pass that with an VPN
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

No, they can't forbid US customers.  There's no way to forbid it.  Is just words.

Really?
Tell me how are you going to be American? Send your photo with a document from your Canadian affiliate?
And if you are Chinese citizen modify your passport with photoshop and write that you are a Filipino?
In Red Pulse there is KYC!
You can have and use all the VPNs you want, but you can not get around KYC .... if you do not commit any crime and you are legal!
_ICOBroker_

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

Really?
Tell me how are you going to be American? Send your photo with a document from your Canadian affiliate?
And if you are Chinese citizen modify your passport with photoshop and write that you are a Filipino?
You can have and use all the VPNs you want, but you can not get around KYC .... if you do not commit any crime and you are legal!

We just launched a service to help investor be part of all the ICO's. For more information, check out http://icobroker.trade/
joae1975

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:01:58 AM

Really?
I'm not going to do any KYC.  Im just going to send NEO to the address they advertise.   I suspect they won't give the address to just anybody but the address will leak out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: