Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41722 times)
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

We missed out on the ICO for RPX and the script hash said it wasn't valid for the NEON wallet and we downloaded the NEO-GUI wallet for to put our RPX from KUCoin in, put the wallet still has waiting on next block and a green bar is going through as the weight just keeps increasing. Can we put in our coins as this process is going on or is there a specific weight it has to reach before wallet is usable?Huh Help please as we would like to take our coins off the exchange.

I tried as well but getting this message "Withdrawal of this asset is not available for now".

Not sure when it will be available.
Plug your private key into https://neotracker.io/
Paste destination address, number of RPX, send.  Takes seconds to receive, minutes to fully confirm.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
mjhaley

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

what wallet should we be be using to except our RPX. Is the NEO-GUI suppose to continue to look for next blocks as if it is syncing? Can we just use our NEON wallet to except the RPX
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:23:07 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:07:14 PM by Poink

We missed out on the ICO for RPX and the script hash said it wasn't valid for the NEON wallet and we downloaded the NEO-GUI wallet for to put our RPX from KUCoin in, put the wallet still has waiting on next block and a green bar is going through as the weight just keeps increasing. Can we put in our coins as this process is going on or is there a specific weight it has to reach before wallet is usable?Huh Help please as we would like to take our coins off the exchange.

I tried as well but getting this message "Withdrawal of this asset is not available for now".

Not sure when it will be available.
Plug your private key into https://neotracker.io/
Paste destination address, number of RPX, send.  Takes seconds to receive, minutes to fully confirm.
 I thought the question is how to withdraw RPX from KuCoin to the private wallet.  I didn't have any problems depositing.
mjhaley

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:32:00 PM

Yes Poink that was our question? We need to know how to withdraw our RPX from Kucoin into our Private desktop wallet? and What wallet should we be using as the NEO-GUI doesn't seem to be syncing as it just says "waiting on next block" and gaining in weight
joae1975

Activity: 752

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

Yes Poink that was our question? We need to know how to withdraw our RPX from Kucoin into our Private desktop wallet? and What wallet should we be using as the NEO-GUI doesn't seem to be syncing as it just says "waiting on next block" and gaining in weight
you can send your RPX to any neo address where you control the private key

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Descentralized_DaN

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:50:13 PM

as i understand the problem is not being able to withdraw from kucoin :\
joepricepack

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

i dont think red pulse will success.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

you can send your RPX to any neo address where you control the private key

When you attempt to withdraw from Kucoin it says "withdraw is unavailable at this time" and doesn't even let you enter your wallet address that you wish to withdraw to so i think we can't withdraw to any address at all right now including ones you have private keys for.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Poink

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:06:52 PM

i dont think red pulse will success.

Your opinion is based on what?
cammeyz

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

He signed up just to say that....makes me think he's only trying to spread some fud.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:54:24 PM

Next week there will be three conferences (7-9 Nov.) where RPX will have presentations. So might be a nice buy opportunity right now.  Cool
weirdalsuperfan

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

I bought RPX after the first selloff, at the bottom, and before the second selloff (which I held through), so if you got in around the bottom I think it's worth holding for a month. I know people who have good track records who like red pulse, but personally, I don't like NEO soooo I'm gonna get out when I can lol.

I just hope KCS picks up the pace again! It was thanks to Kucoin being a bit slow that I was able to get into RPX when I did, though haha.
Poink

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:09:16 PM

I bought RPX after the first selloff, at the bottom, and before the second selloff (which I held through), so if you got in around the bottom I think it's worth holding for a month. I know people who have good track records who like red pulse, but personally, I don't like NEO soooo I'm gonna get out when I can lol.

I just hope KCS picks up the pace again! It was thanks to Kucoin being a bit slow that I was able to get into RPX when I did, though haha.

Holding NEO, RPX, and KCS (among many)...I think they are all winners. Wink

My KCS  bag is light...I want more of it.
swapcity

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

My KCS  bag is light...I want more of it.

Red pulse is assian and it's always the best to stay away from assian based projects. They're probably under China's pressure and this is not a good sign for being their investor.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:15:37 PM

Nothing wrong with being an Asian IcO, they plan to relay crypto news. Question is will there be enough crypto news coming out of China in the future to warrant it.

Poink

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:18:25 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 08:33:00 PM by Poink

My KCS  bag is light...I want more of it.

Red pulse is assian and it's always the best to stay away from assian based projects. They're probably under China's pressure and this is not a good sign for being their investor.
For the record, I am Asian-American...not all Asian countries are subject to China's "pressure".  I'll give you point that RPX and NEO are Chinese companies and while China can affect their operation, I want to believe that cryptocurrency has no borders.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:58 PM

I bought red pulse in ico too. Hope it gets big. I want to be rich.
We all want the same thing but very few people realize the effort it takes to become rich, many people want to become rich without doing any of the hard work to reach that position and of course people like that are never going to make their dreams come true.
Well part of that hard work is to have the piece of mind and knowledge to buy RPX at ico.  That should be rewarded if it is merited.  Also luck and being in the right place at the right time is a factor.
Red pulse ico is a good one, but buying any ico that has a strong development team is always a good move, but in order to invest in something like this not only you need the many and the knowledge you also need to have the guts to go with it, which is another characteristic of those that become rich, they take advantage of the opportunities that appear before them.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

buy some tokens, it will be worth

So how to buy tokens?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Poink

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

buy some tokens, it will be worth

So how to buy tokens?
you need to join KuCoin.  See my signature for my referral
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

Even if you buy on the exchange where it is listed you won't be able to withdraw the tokens, I really don't see the hype around this project because to me it doesn't justify it if not that it is the first ICO on NEO platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: