Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41722 times)
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:17 PM

Volume has been building for the past 72 hours steady. I think the early posters are right about the exchange. KUCOIN is probably the only thing holding back a new round of investment outside the ICO holders. Probably not going to skyrocket however Im speculating a decent immediate return if your in early enough.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:58:41 AM

Coinnest next exchange... Grin

Has this been confirmed yet or just speculation? Smiley

Rumors only...but they have RPX logo on site...

Well I assume they won't do that without any reason

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:35:36 PM

As far as I understand, they do not go to another exchange because the exchanges do not support the NEP-5 tokens at the moment.
The team says that they are working on this problem.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

I see RPX in my wallet.   I do not understand why they need your address to transmit you the bridal party when I already have them. 
They don’t. Is a move to appease regulators.  So they can say, “Hey, we’re doing KYC.”  But they really aren’t because it’s impossible.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

Donot HODL your RPX forever, Read their whitepaper.

RPX coins inflates.. so you better get out at the best price. good luck

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

Anyone recycle for cash their legal rights to sign up in ico?

HUH???  Huh  ICO ended months ago.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:25:56 PM

As far as I understand, they do not go to another exchange because the exchanges do not support the NEP-5 tokens at the moment.

Isn't it ERC20 token?

I was gonna participate in their ico weeks ago, I forgot the time, but fortunately I didn't participate then. I can't detal with tokens other than ERC20 type. It's the only common protocol for me.
Cubirez

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:29:31 AM

Isn't it ERC20 token?

I was gonna participate in their ico weeks ago, I forgot the time, but fortunately I didn't participate then. I can't detal with tokens other than ERC20 type. It's the only common protocol for me.

ERC20 is an Ethereum standard. Red Pulse is issued on the NEO blockchain so the standard is different (as stated above : NEP-5)
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:41 AM

Personally no!. Can we ask what is attacting you to this ICO in particular and what is your aim of investing?
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

I guess that NEO eventually will pull RPX with them. Neo wont let it fall because it was the first ICO conducted on the NEO blockchain. On plus the concept of RPX is solid and the team is really good. I unfortunatelly missed the ICO, but hopefully will buy at some point soon. What are price speculations of you guys on RPX?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:26 AM

Does anyone have any news about upcoming listing on other RedPulse exchanges?

KuCoin exchange is too young and too small to grow RPX
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

https://twitter.com/TDAXOfficial/status/934286370603798528

More come...

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:38:36 AM

More come...

RedPulse was an ICO with a huge hype around, first Ico on Blockchain Neo, pretty good on Ico collection, etc ... but then in the end on the most important issue of the whole Team is all wrong!

How can one single exchange be launched in the market? Moreover, a young, newly born exchange.
Then, to complete the negligence, the Team after a month finally chooses another exchange but chooses one of the worst exchanges I have ever heard, with very low volumes and negotiations.

I really hope that after this flicker they can make a jump of quality and list RPX in a good and great exchange!
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:59:15 AM

More come...

RedPulse was an ICO with a huge hype around, first Ico on Blockchain Neo, pretty good on Ico collection, etc ... but then in the end on the most important issue of the whole Team is all wrong!

How can one single exchange be launched in the market? Moreover, a young, newly born exchange.
Then, to complete the negligence, the Team after a month finally chooses another exchange but chooses one of the worst exchanges I have ever heard, with very low volumes and negotiations.

I really hope that after this flicker they can make a jump of quality and list RPX in a good and great exchange!

You obviously don't know too much about KuCoin. I'm not one to preach to others, especially when I have no stake in what I'm talking about. Red Pulse is almost the number one in volume daily on there. And they have the best listing I've seen on any exchange. Seriously, they only have 50 or so coins on their exchange. But they are new and they have real value. Not just a random pumped coin on bittrex.. My verdict is no on RPX, too many tokens...
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:06:40 AM

Coinnest‏
@coinnest_info
Following Following @coinnest_info
More
RPX very soon

https://twitter.com/coinnest_info/status/935763344744747008

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

I do agree with some of the earlier comments. RPX needs to go on one of the top 10 exchanges or people will move on to the next big thing instead. The window of opportunity is fading. Don't know what there team is up to, but they need to get onto this if they want to protect there investors.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

More come...

You can’t force exchanges to list your token, particularly if your token requires them to implement brand new technology to process deposits and withdrawals. Heck, after the ICO there wasn’t even a wallet software capable of handling NEP-5 tokens withdrawals. Moreover, even though the implementation process is fully documented right now, exchanges still don’t have that many economic incentives to do NEP-5 trading, as there are only two? NEP-5 tokens in circulation. It’s not like that they’re losing fortunes by waiting until more tokens are released.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lo_pan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:33 AM

More come...

You can’t force exchanges to list your token, particularly if your token requires them to implement brand new technology to process deposits and withdrawals. Heck, after the ICO there wasn’t even a wallet software capable of handling NEP-5 tokens withdrawals. Moreover, even though the implementation process is fully documented right now, exchanges still don’t have that many economic incentives to do NEP-5 trading, as there are only two? NEP-5 tokens in circulation. It’s not like that they’re losing fortunes by waiting until more tokens are released.

When NEO based Aphelion is launched, it's likely Red Pulse may find a home there.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:54:03 AM

yes, it may be asserted bitcoin is one of the greaestoppotunities availabre on the internet. it's like purchasing precious metal and holding it for a long time. but, not only bitcoin, but just about all cryptocurrency is excellent for in making investment tool.t l

I think you're in the wrong thread my friend. This one is about rpx, not bitcoin.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

I think people now realise this is more of long term investment than initially anticipated, they need more exchane really but I don't think most of these exchanges trust NEO platform enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: